ISIS destroys Nimrud. US destroyed by a nimrod.

Doing ISIS a favor more we get involved. They want us involved so they can paint our involvement as US vs Islam.

Nimrod has already declared ISIS will be destroyed...and everyone agrees that can't happen without our involvement. We should not try to hide the obvious.

Nimrod has already declared ISIS will be destroyed...and everyone agrees that can't happen without our involvement. We should not try to hide the obvious.

And we all know how serious the President is with 'crossing red line' sorta threats. ;)

Where are our ac130s while ISIS operates in the open? Nimrod is in Selma whining about slavery. What a douche bag.

Outcry over Isis destruction of ancient Assyrian site of Nimrud World news The Guardian
You do show your inability to know Biblical literature....
I go with the urban dictionary definition...you are so out of touch, moon.
Nimrod is what character in Biblical literature??

>>Nimrod, king of Shinar, was, according to the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles, the son of Cush and great-grandson of Noah<<

Where are our ac130s while ISIS operates in the open? Nimrod is in Selma whining about slavery. What a douche bag.

Outcry over Isis destruction of ancient Assyrian site of Nimrud World news The Guardian
You do show your inability to know Biblical literature....
I go with the urban dictionary definition...you are so out of touch, moon.
Nimrod is what character in Biblical literature??

>>Nimrod, king of Shinar, was, according to the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles, the son of Cush and great-grandson of Noah<<
My Nimrod thinks he's the king of America according to the book by Mao, son of Barack the drunken Nigerian....yo.

Forum List

Back