ISIS claims female US hostage killed by Jordan air strikes

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/w...killed-by-jordanian-retaliation-bombings.html

ISIS is a group of animals and need to be eliminated from the face of the earth.
It's about to happen. The entire world is one fucking blink of an eye and every fucking ISIL sand monkey will be hunted down and slaughtered. When tens of thousands of men on the ground start moving throughout the ME then and only then will the monsters be eliminated.
Don't count on BOBO to help.
He is the fucking first and last negro AA President the US will ever have. He's already proven why countless times. He's a fucking low-life poser who should have been cleaning toilets in Central Station.

Was she an American? We don't care.

Was she white? We really don't care.

War-Propaganda2.jpg

OMG. It's a war zone. It's messy. There is no compelling American interest to get involved over there.

More Americans die here at home.

Detroit Woman Charged With Premeditated Murder In Husband’s Death
Detroit Woman Charged With Premeditated Murder In Husband 8217 s Death CBS Detroit

Those animals! Let's invade Detroit!

I would bet she was dead alrdy and this is a convenient way to try to sow discord....speculation the Jordanian pilot was killed long before video came out.

She was ransomed up for 6 million dollars. I will never understand why a young American citizen would get within 2000 miles of Syria, in the middle of war? The parents apparently kept this kidnapping a secret for the last 18 months.

And I don't really believe after watching what ISIS has done to other captives and the short time they have held them before beheading them, that they would keep an American citizen for 1-1/2 years, and come up with this 'story' that Jordan is responsible for it.

Of course no one is confirming this either. Jordan must be doing a good job of exterminating ISIS for ISIS to come up with this one.

She was ransomed up for 6 million dollars. I will never understand why a young American citizen would get within 2000 miles of Syria, in the middle of war? The parents apparently kept this kidnapping a secret for the last 18 months.

And I don't really believe after watching what ISIS has done to other captives and the short time they have held them before beheading them, that they would keep an American citizen for 1-1/2 years, and come up with this 'story' that Jordan is responsible for it.

Of course no one is confirming this either. Jordan must be doing a good job of exterminating ISIS for ISIS to come up with this one.

I hope Jordan will but together a coalition of countries in the area and put boots on the ground. Not since Germany's Nazi's have we seen atrocities such as this.

I just this evening learned something very unsettling. Probably TMI, but I grew up with this kid's mother and her family who lived across the street. Fuck I had no clue until I heard from another friend of mine who also grew up on our street. Geez what that whole family must be going through. I think I'm going to puke. :(

I just this evening learned something very unsettling. Probably TMI, but I grew up with this kid's mother and her family who lived across the street. Fuck I had no clue until I heard from another friend of mine who also grew up on our street. Geez what that whole family must be going through. I think I'm going to puke. :(

Sorry.....

Sorry.....
I last saw the whole family at their dad's funeral in '08 and I remember meeting Kayla. Hadn't seen her mom in probably 20 years before that. This is fucking creeping me out. A little too close to home so to speak.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/w...killed-by-jordanian-retaliation-bombings.html

ISIS is a group of animals and need to be eliminated from the face of the earth.
My first thought was that this was a pretty clever news release by ISIS. Whether true or not just to provide a distraction.
On second reflection am agreeing with you. If she (the hostage) is truely dead then the more reason for both the Jordan and the US to be pissed. All in favor of going full throttle and pounding them harder.

What the hell did she lose there? I need more information about the victims! If she was dumb enough to go over there, I don't have much sympathy! She was probably a bleeding heart liberal anyway!
Probably. But still an adult willing to take risk and responsibility to pursue a cause near and dear to her heart - that of helping others in need. Read the story. And what kind of parent would deny their child the pursuit of their own happiness?

What the hell did she lose there? I need more information about the victims! If she was dumb enough to go over there, I don't have much sympathy! She was probably a bleeding heart liberal anyway!
Probably. But still an adult willing to take risk and responsibility to pursue a cause near and dear to her heart - that of helping others in need. Read the story. And what kind of parent would deny their child the pursuit of their own happiness?

I would have no problems denying my kid the opportunity to go into the middle of a civil war in the Middle East. It's called being a parent.

I would have no problems denying my kid the opportunity to go into the middle of a civil war in the Middle East. It's called being a parent.
Read the story. Her life was a progression of passion. It wasn't a random life.

"A media account affiliated with the Islamic State group has released a statement on Friday that claims a female American hostage held by the group was killed in a Jordanian airstrike in Raqqa, Syria.

The message, which was translated by the SITE Intelligence Group, identified the hostage as Kayla Jean Mueller.

"The Failed Jordanian Aircraft Killed an American Female Hostage," the statement claimed.

The extremists' claim could not be verified. The White House said on Friday it hadn't seen any evidence to corroborate the reports."
ISIS Claims Female American Hostage Kayla Jean Mueller Was Killed In Jordanian Airstrike

If you have the Will, and so few do, this is how you solve your hostage-taking problems, you kill them yourselves and their captors die with them. Problem solved.

"A media account affiliated with the Islamic State group has released a statement on Friday that claims a female American hostage held by the group was killed in a Jordanian airstrike in Raqqa, Syria.

The message, which was translated by the SITE Intelligence Group, identified the hostage as Kayla Jean Mueller.

"The Failed Jordanian Aircraft Killed an American Female Hostage," the statement claimed.

The extremists' claim could not be verified. The White House said on Friday it hadn't seen any evidence to corroborate the reports."
ISIS Claims Female American Hostage Kayla Jean Mueller Was Killed In Jordanian Airstrike

If you have the Will, and so few do, this is how you solve your hostage-taking problems, you kill them yourselves and their captors die with them. Problem solved.

Just don't water board anyone, gotja.

Just don't water board anyone, gotja.
Since it's torture, and it doesn't work, and we hung people for doing so once, yep...

Bbbbbut what about Strategic Patience?

Forum List

Back