ISIS burns pilot to death

The pilot may have been burnt within days of being captured.

The barbarity is unimaginable. Jordan may well execute the six prisoners, including the woman, tomorrow in a public hanging.

Oh my....ANOTHER NASTY LETTER from our COWARD IN CHIEF!!!! Did he mention a RED line in this note?....Such a failure!

Obama Dashes Off Tough Memo to ISIS Re: Burning Pilot Alive

Breitbart.com ^
Tuesday President Barack Obama reacted to ISIS releasing a video showing a captured Jordanian pilot being burned alive. President Obama said, “You know, I just got word of the video that had been released. I don’t know the details on the confirmation. Should in fact this video be authentic, it’s just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization. And I think we will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of global coalition....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:... to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated. It also indicates the degree to which whatever ideology they are operating...

28aqqsm.jpg

I believe THIS is more ACTION than anything we will see from the Oval Office....

Mq4derv.gif

It appears ISIS has taken it's savagery to a new level by burning the Jordanian pilot they were holding hostage to death. How much more will it take for the world to band together and go after these assholes?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCkQFjAC&url=http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/world/isis-captive/&ei=xGvRVJPWDveJsQTbpILoDA&usg=AFQjCNFxnMcTjHc8TmxTKKsIN47H19QJ2A&sig2=hsvyStY2bvf3dgsZS-SGwA

Don't worry Obama is scheduled to have an "extremest" conference. I'm not sure what kind of extremism will be the topic, certainly not islamic though.

Jroc and Vigilante and Sunni Man, all in each their own little thug way, support ISIS.

Oh my....ANOTHER NASTY LETTER from our COWARD IN CHIEF!!!! Did he mention a RED line in this note?....Such a failure!

Obama Dashes Off Tough Memo to ISIS Re: Burning Pilot Alive

Breitbart.com ^
Tuesday President Barack Obama reacted to ISIS releasing a video showing a captured Jordanian pilot being burned alive. President Obama said, “You know, I just got word of the video that had been released. I don’t know the details on the confirmation. Should in fact this video be authentic, it’s just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization. And I think we will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of global coalition....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:... to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated. It also indicates the degree to which whatever ideology they are operating...

28aqqsm.jpg

I believe THIS is more ACTION than anything we will see from the Oval Office....

Mq4derv.gif

Yep. Those "tough memo's" are terrifying things alright.

What can he do? Nuke wherever ISIS is? Then they would just be martyrs and they are spread out everywhere so it won't be much help.

For starters...people that go there should STOP going there. Unless they are in the armed forces and have no choice. Tourists, journalists, etc...if they go there and wind up being beheaded or burned....its sad, but what do they expect?

If anybody ever wondered how the Nazis kept the Holocaust going in modern times they need to look no further than the in your face genocide committed by radical muslems and virtually ignored by the civilized world. At least Nazis tried to keep their genocide secret from the media at the time even if world leaders knew about it but the Muslem crazies film their outrages and stick them in the civilized world's face. What do we get from the Star Wars bar scene aka the UN? Confusion and inaction. The president vows to ....vows to do something doesn't he?

westwall, Vigilante, Sunni Man, and Jroc, board jokes when it comes to the safety of the US. FuckWits all.

Support the President in this crucial moment of decision.

If you jokers let your hatred get in the way, then be judged for it.

Sunni Man, your served in Vietnam. The others are, I think, civilians. SM, you know better, but you support ISIS, don't you.

What action do you want to see?

Jordanians up till now have not supported King Abdullah participating in the US led coalition. Do you want US ground troops to fight the regions fight so the locals won't have to,

. WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama and Jordanian King Abdullah II vowed not to let up in the fight against the Islamic State group Tuesday, as Jordanians mourned the death of a military pilot held captive by the militants.

.His death sparked outrage in Jordan, where the country's participation in the coalition against the Islamic State group has not been popular.

. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., emerged from talks with Abdullah predicting that Jordan would have a "strong and forceful" response to the pilot's death.

"The Jordanian response will be more engaged, not less engaged, when it comes to destroying ISIL," Graham said. "The king feels that the gloves are off and that it now is time if you can't negotiate with these people, you're going to have to take it to them, and I think it's going to be more than Jordan."

Obama King Abdullah vow not to let up against Islamic State - Yahoo News

Until we see at least a few hundred thousand Sunni Muslims from multiple Arab nations launch a massive air to ground assault against DAIISH held territories and start killing every las one of this terrorist scum there should be no Americans in the lead on the ground engaged in combat with this cowardly but lethal scum.

Those of you wanting the US to do more than what is being done need to put it in writing what you think will work.

Lets see it.

What action do you want to see?

Jordanians up till now have not supported King Abdullah participating in the US led coalition. Do you want US ground troops to fight the regions fight so the locals won't have to,

. WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama and Jordanian King Abdullah II vowed not to let up in the fight against the Islamic State group Tuesday, as Jordanians mourned the death of a military pilot held captive by the militants.

.His death sparked outrage in Jordan, where the country's participation in the coalition against the Islamic State group has not been popular.

. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., emerged from talks with Abdullah predicting that Jordan would have a "strong and forceful" response to the pilot's death.

"The Jordanian response will be more engaged, not less engaged, when it comes to destroying ISIL," Graham said. "The king feels that the gloves are off and that it now is time if you can't negotiate with these people, you're going to have to take it to them, and I think it's going to be more than Jordan."

Obama King Abdullah vow not to let up against Islamic State - Yahoo News

Until we see at least a few hundred thousand Sunni Muslims from multiple Arab nations launch a massive air to ground assault against DAIISH held territories and start killing every las one if this terrorist scum there should be no Americans in the lead on the ground engaged in combat with this cowardly but lethal scum.

Those of you wanting the US to do more than what is being done need to put it in writing what you think will work.

Lets see it.

Tell the forum how many coalition sorties are flown each day against ISIS that now controls a territory as large as Iraq....Then perhaps you know how many were flown during the War with Saddam?

Sunni Man and Vigilante, do you want Arabs in their hundreds of thousands crushing ISIS or do you want our US troops back in there in their scores of thousands.

All we can do is keep down violence but can't win the war.

The Arab troops, if truly committed, can do so.

Forum List

Back