ISIS 'bulldozed' ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud, Iraq says

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
IS bulldozed ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud Iraq says Daily Mail Online
If anyone is going to bulldoze cities in the Middle East it's going to be America god dammit!
Look photos of Baghdad or Kabul before and after wars with American forces!!!
But seriously, do you want the US to come over and flatten some cities, because that's how you get the US to come over and flatten some cities.
ISIS is a bunch of stupid idiots who are bringing disaster upon themselves!!!

Islam is like that, The taliban blew up a thousand year old Buddhist shrine years ago. Islam. They shoot cartoonist to death for ideas. They condemn writers to death. This is what Sharia law, and sheer islam brings. Fuck Mohammed and DEATH to islam. Piddly weasels.

A common concept in Islam is that no images should be made of any living thing (or by logical extension, any thing that ever was alive). The things being destroyed are sincerely believed to be abominations, the existence of which invites the wrath of their concept of a supreme being.

If the concept is right then they're just correcting an historic error.

ISIS has set its sights on Rome. Sounds ambitious but consider geography and Europe's open migration policies. Rome is full of art dating back mellennia. If they're right then they HAVE to act.

Probably starting with the mother-of-all collections of religious art:

ISIS-pete.jpg

If they do it there will be One Hell of a Reality Show on American TV.....

Wait, would not the camera operators be beheaded 'cause there'd be images of living people (OK, "creatures") captured on film or tape or disc?

But wait, again! Don't they make images of their beheadings for TV?

And there, boys and girls, we may have The 21st Century Muslim Dilemma!

Damn shame this could have been a good
Damn shame. This could have been a good thread...
What ruined a thread about Islam destroying archeological sites for you, other wise? I won't add to the sarcasm.

If anyone is going to bulldoze cities in the Middle East it's going to be America god dammit!
But seriously, do you want the US to come over and flatten some cities, because that's how you get the US to come over and flatten some cities.

That.

Damn shame this could have been a good
Damn shame. This could have been a good thread...
What ruined a thread about Islam destroying archeological sites for you, other wise? I won't add to the sarcasm.

That.
Hah, it is still a good thread.
We don't need to get fully involved. Just give aide to the Kurds and provide airstrike for ground forces.
They'll never learn how to secure their own region if a foreign nation keeps doing the work for them. Just look at what the Iraqi troops did at the beginning of the ISIS conflict. They abandoned tanks and military equipment and left a trail of piss to Baghdad.

IS bulldozed ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud Iraq says Daily Mail Online
ISIS is a bunch of stupid idiots who are bringing disaster upon themselves!!!

I hate this - I hate this very much. Gilgamesh will not be amused too. I fear not even death will be a solution for this criminals. But what to do now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back