Isis: British teenage 'Jihadi brides' said to be on run from husbands in Iraq

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
If this is true, I guess it wasn't as much fun as they thought it would be.

• mark-piggott.jpg

By Mark PiggottMay 12, 2015 22:46 BST
  • 13 58

kadiza-sultana-16-shamima-begum-15-amira-abase-15.jpg

Kadiza Sultana, 16, Shamima Begum, 15, and Amira Abase, 15, fled to Syria, but now there are reports they are trying to escape their Isis husbands(Met Police)

Three London schoolgirls who ran away to the Middle East to become "Jihadi brides" are on the run from their husbands in the Iraqi city of Mosul, it is being reported.

Shamima Begum, Amira Abase and Kadiza Sultana ran away from home in February and were seen on CCTV at a UK airport and in Turkey before slipping over the border into Syria.

Since arriving in Isis-controlled territory, Amira posted a Tweet including a photograph of takeaway food and the caption 'dawla takeaway w/ @um_ayoub12'. The message seemed to imply the girls were enjoying life in the Middle East.

Continue reading at:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-british-teenage-jihadi-brides-said-be-run-husbands

Kadiza Sultana, 16, Shamima Begum, 15, and Amira Abase, 15, fled to Syria, but now there are reports they are trying to escape their Isis husbands(Met Police)

Three London schoolgirls who ran away to the Middle East to become "Jihadi brides" are on the run from their husbands in the Iraqi city of Mosul, it is being reported.

Shamima Begum, Amira Abase and Kadiza Sultana ran away from home in February and were seen on CCTV at a UK airport and in Turkey before slipping over the border into Syria.

Since arriving in Isis-controlled territory, Amira posted a Tweet including a photograph of takeaway food and the caption 'dawla takeaway w/ @um_ayoub12'. The message seemed to imply the girls were enjoying life in the Middle East.

Continue reading at:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-british-teenage-jihadi-brides-said-be-run-husbands

Wow, the Islamic animals they "married" turned out to be abusive.

What a surprise!

Continue reading at:

Honestly I don't care anymore, westerners and Americans know less than zero about Islam, they think its no different than Judaism or Christianity and think its laid back and cool. Let them stay in Syria, I don't care.

Continue reading at:

Honestly I don't care anymore, westerners and Americans know less than zero about Islam, they think its no different than Judaism or Christianity and think its laid back and cool. Let them stay in Syria, I don't care.
Yep... go rogue and turncoat against your own country, and start shacking-up with a Neanderthal jishadi, and you can rot there for the rest of your life, for all I care.

What was that old line? "You've made your bed. Now, lie in it." Enjoy.

Perhaps, at least, they'll serve as deterrents to other weak-minded idiots, discouraging them from doing the same in future.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

It started when their honeymoon vacation at Club Med in Torah Borah was fully booked...

No space at beautiful Club Med in Falluja, no sipping margaritas in the pool at the Kabul Club Med either. That's when she flipped out.

Last edited:
No space at beautiful Club Med in Falluja, no sipping margaritas in the pool at the Kabul Club Med either. That's when she flipped out.

She probably expected a Tropical Smoothy cafe in Raqqa, and a TGI Fridays in Ramadi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back