ISIS beheads 21 Christians, claims march to Rome

didn't watch the video , didn't pop up anyway plus I didn't go to facebook . That being said , Italy has already been seeded with isis types via 'lampedusa' plus by othe means . Might happen that Italy will be attacked .

I have no idea how good Italy would do if attacked or involved in a war . Maybe Italy and Europe should be concerned !!

Did it seaside. Dumped heads in ocean "with Osama". Peaceful.

Middle Eastern Christians are the 'don't cares' of the world. There are documented cases of Muslim Terrorists cutting Christian children in half. CUTTING KIDS IN HALF. Just try to get your mind around how sick a fuck you have to be to do that. No one, not the Democrats, Republicans or the media cares. All human life has value and when it is taken by another that matters.

Middle Eastern Christians are the 'don't cares' of the world. There are documented cases of Muslim Terrorists cutting Christian children in half. CUTTING KIDS IN HALF. Just try to get your mind around how sick a fuck you have to be to do that. No one, not the Democrats, Republicans or the media cares. All human life has value and when it is taken by another that matters.

Time to care------time for the US and the rest of the civilized world
to air lift all the Christians OUTTA THERE------I have a plan---
there are lots of big giant well built mosques in the USA---- complements of Saudi Arabia. ---there are also little store front
NOI hovels----but whatever they are------confiscate them and house Christian migrants from shariah shit holes. There is an
ongoing genocide-----on a scale even BIGGER than the
Armenian genocide-- The Armenian genocide INSPIRED
the next islamo Nazi bastard----Adolf
Time to get creative in solving this CURRENT ONGOING
ATROCITY

there are lots of big giant well built mosques in the USA---- complements of Saudi Arabia. ---there are also little store front
NOI hovels----but whatever they are------confiscate them and house Christian migrants from shariah shit holes. There is an
ATROCITY
You have to be kidding. This is what the left has wanted all along.

Italy is a member of NATO watch obumble deny aid by saying that Italy isn't being attacked by another nation and isn't entitled to the benefit of the NATO alliance.

ATROCITY
You have to be kidding. This is what the left has wanted all along.

I do not understand your post at all------why
would I be "kidding" ? What is it that
you imagine that "the left wanted all along?

Forum List

Back