ISIS' army of 7-footers? Experts say video of Copt beheadings manipulated

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Video of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians being marched along a Libyan beach before being beheaded by black-clad members of ISIS is hard for any civilized person to watch, but experts who made it through the sickening, five-minute clip told FoxNews.com Friday they came to the same conclusion: The footage was faked.

ISIS army of 7-footers Experts say video of Copt beheadings manipulated Fox News

Israel's is making out from Isis, not any Muslims. Israel want the world to hate Muslims and Arabs and Islam, to justify their actions.

Pen, if you just make it to the border, there will be people there to help you out. You don't have to endure the abuse and torture that you have obviously been subjected to.

Video of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians being marched along a Libyan beach before being beheaded by black-clad members of ISIS is hard for any civilized person to watch, but experts who made it through the sickening, five-minute clip told FoxNews.com Friday they came to the same conclusion: The footage was faked.

ISIS army of 7-footers Experts say video of Copt beheadings manipulated Fox News

Israel's is making out from Isis, not any Muslims. Israel want the world to hate Muslims and Arabs and Islam, to justify their actions.

Not the first time. John Wayne and Chuck Norris are both midgets. Mild exaggeration. :)

I know it maddening to think we are such fools as to believe al, as known by many and ISIS is mainly smoke and mirrors. I'm surprised Fox reported this.
The video and the conclusions of the article are interesting. Thanks for posting it.

As for your anti-Semitic remarks, you can shove them up your ass.

Hey Israel is the cause of whats happening so I can be anti jewish government and anti anyone who stands with them, as they are just as bad as their fascist government is.

I know it maddening to think we are such fools as to believe al, as known by many and ISIS is mainly smoke and mirrors. I'm surprised Fox reported this.
The video and the conclusions of the article are interesting. Thanks for posting it.

Hey Israel is the cause of whats happening so I can be anti jewish government and anti anyone who stands with them, as they are just as bad as their fascist government is.

Shove all that bull shit up your ass as well.

Shove all that bull shit up your ass as well.

Thank you, you must be a pro Zionist.

muslim-women.jpg

"Acid attack is common in Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Afghanistan, Nepal, Cambodia, and a few other countries. Men throw acid on us because men are angry with us for ending relationships and for refusing sexual harassment, sexual exploitation, proposals of marriage, demands for dowry. They throw acid on us for attending schools, for not wearing Islamic veils, for not behaving well, for speaking too much, for laughing loudly."

These people would NEVER behead people!

Jews are just trying to make them look bad to cover up how bad THEY are!

Our men throw acid in our faces destroy our lives but we never stop loving men. Warning Violent images

Penelope, can you explain what "Israel's is making out from Isis, not any muslims. " means? What language do your people speak at home?

ISIS is just another CIA/Mossad smoke and mirrors false flag operation. ...... :cool:

good point-----so was the filthy rapist pig of mecca and his whore mother--amina.
It was actually supposed to be a joke on the arabs-----but they SWALLOWED IT

Forum List

Back