ISIS Army Is 6 Times Bigger Than CIA Thinks

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
TEL AVIV – The Islamic State and its extremist allies currently boast an army estimated by Egypt to consist of about 180,000 Islamist fighters.

ISIS We 8217 re so much bigger than CIA thinks

And.. the big question is: How many ISIS members have snuck across our wide open borders? Seriously, what are we waiting for? For new terror attacks? For more deaths?! That's really horrible.

TEL AVIV – The Islamic State and its extremist allies currently boast an army estimated by Egypt to consist of about 180,000 Islamist fighters.

And.. the big question is: How many ISIS members have snuck across our wide open borders? Seriously, what are we waiting for? For new terror attacks? For more deaths?! That's really horrible.

What do you suggest we do?

What do you suggest we do?
Something stupid that would further fuck up America and would show the world that we are paranoid dumb asses ruled by phantom fears.

Yeah! The CIA and our nations national security apparatus is filled with a bunch of doofuses. They have no clue about ISIS. Especially since Obama became president.

A message board member named PGreen and the much vaunted WORLD NET DAILY however, know the score.

Great thread!

Yeah! The CIA and our nations national security apparatus is filled with a bunch of doofuses. They have no clue about ISIS. Especially since Obama became president.
A message board member named PGreen and the much vaunted WORLD NET DAILY however, know the score.
Great thread!
Forget about puppets like president when you discuss CIA :dance:
And how do you know what CIA knows or not? It's just news, we all know definitely nothing about CIA and ISIS.

We go in with a handful of other clinging nations and wipe the floor of the 60-70K ISIS fighters

Slaughter them

-Geaux

If you believe that's true and you also believe that this is our fight then you should be willing to put about 500,000 American troops in.

Are you?

If you believe that's true and you also believe that this is our fight then you should be willing to put about 500,000 American troops in.
Are you?
Sure, it that is whats required
-Geaux
No way, our government won't send so many troops because half of them will die while they are rather expensive. The US usually wages proxy wars, making other countries armies fight for American political and economic reasons. So forget about mass mobilization.

Are you?
Sure, it that is whats required
-Geaux
No way, our government won't send so many troops because half of them will die while they are rather expensive. The US usually wages proxy wars, making other countries armies fight for American political and economic reasons. So forget about mass mobilization.
America's days of proxy wars are quickly becoming a thing of the past. I think Ukrainian President Poroshenko recently learned that his "friends" the Americans were feeding him a bunch of faulty intel. I think the Ukraine crisis is a lesson to the world just how far America will go to achieve what is in its interests. Our coalitions are no longer willing partners but members of nations which have agendas they are trying to advance through conflict.

America's days of proxy wars are quickly becoming a thing of the past. I think Ukrainian President Poroshenko recently learned that his "friends" the Americans were feeding him a bunch of faulty intel. I think the Ukraine crisis is a lesson to the world just how far America will go to achieve what is in its interests. Our coalitions are no longer willing partners but members of nations which have agendas they are trying to advance through conflict.
So how far America will go? Ok, maybe far but not so fast, mostly waiting for something. And this war in Ukraine is still proxy too, there are no other countries citizens fighting, only locals and they fight for other countries reasons indeed.

So how far America will go? Ok, maybe far but not so fast, mostly waiting for something. And this war in Ukraine is still proxy too, there are no other countries citizens fighting, only locals and they fight for other countries reasons indeed.
There is no limit to how far America will go. In a couple other threads I gave reference to a discussion between someone and the previous director of the CIA. He said that the biggest change caused by the legislation passed after 911 regarding the CIA was that people in the field had to watch their back more than their front. In other words they now had to worry they might be answerable to someone. So what did the CIA do? Create a new shadow CIA, one that would not be answerable to anyone again. He said it with a wink but it was hardly a subtle wink, especially for the CIA. So how far will America go? Until it implodes.

And on the topic of ISIS, I noticed Russia offered Egypt help with ISIS.

There is no limit to how far America will go. In a couple other threads I gave reference to a discussion between someone and the previous director of the CIA. He said that the biggest change caused by the legislation passed after 911 regarding the CIA was that people in the field had to watch their back more than their front. In other words they now had to worry they might be answerable to someone. So what did the CIA do? Create a new shadow CIA, one that would not be answerable to anyone again. He said it with a wink but it was hardly a subtle wink, especially for the CIA. So how far will America go? Until it implodes.

ISIS fighters have already threatened Russian President Vladimir Putin, promising to “liberate Chechnya and the Caucasus.”

ISIS fighters have already threatened Russian President Vladimir Putin, promising to “liberate Chechnya and the Caucasus.”
Was that just meant to be informative?

If WingNutsDaily says it is 6X, you know it is 1/6.

And to the question of how many snuck accross our border, all of them forming the Tea Bag Brotherhood.

Was that just meant to be informative?

Take it any way you like.

New Topics

Forum List

Back