Isaac Asimov, Ignorant, Hateful Atheist, Beloved by Leftists

Fiction is the sine qua non of Leftists - the very same who adored this hateful, ignorant man.
Isn't it fascinating that Leftists live lives of fiction.
They think that men can become women and vice versa.
They spew ignorance and hatefulness relentlessly, never apologizing for their ignorance nor their bitter hatefulness.
They CLAIM intellectual superiority, just as Asimov did in his response to my valid critique of his published work. That I showed him he was not remotely as intelligent as he claimed went right over his head and he resorted to what Leftists always do - calling me ignorant.

The subject was HIS errors, HIS ignorance. He refused to discuss his own ignorance, and his loyal lackeys do the same thing throughout this discussion. WHOOSH! Right over their heads.

Let us ASSUME, for a moment, that I am the most ignorant individual who ever picked up an Asimov book. How was it that I could point out error after error after error that the BRILLIANT GENIUS, Asimov, published, hmmmm? And Asimov himself did not have the decency, the intelligence to admit his errors, much less offer to correct them in any new editions.....

Fiction - the sine qua non of Leftists/liberals/atheists. This is why they read and adore their atheist fiction writer. All of them live in their version of the quantum vacuum. This explains why they voted for Traitor Joe Briben and Kamala Whoriss.
Too funny..you just keep digging!

So...Asimov and Sagan have been subjected to over 70 years of peer review--yet YOU'RE the one who catches all these errors. Everyone else is butt stupid, but YOU have all the answers. Asimov and Sagan have bodies of work and legacies that dwarf all but a few people...but YOU sorted them out?

You have showed nothing-some cherry-picked snippets out of context. Oh yeah, and the usual puerile anti-left bs.

Science Troll:

Attachments

• 1611257522957.png
    1611257522957.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Lol, you're arguing with a fiction writer.

"Lol," you're writing in the present tense, genius.
1. He's dead.
2. NOBODY has defended his ignorant misstatements. NOBODY. The best you can do is giggle and tell me how well he wrote FICTION. His remarks in Counting the Eons are NOT "fiction." They are ignorance, waving fame and fortune.
3. Counting the Eons is a collection of seventeen nonfiction science essays written by Isaac Asimov. (www.wikipedia.com)

You DO know the difference between fiction and nonfiction, don't you, giggler?

Asimov is one of the great in Science Fiction. In fact, some of his fiction has transferred over to the real world.

He is not just loved by leftists. He is loved by fans of science fiction, the world over.
Correctamundo. His robot books!! I, Robot has priceless short stories about the ramifications of the Three Rules of Robotics, basically an ethical system. I recommend Caves of Steel and The Naked Sun, two wonderful robot novels.

A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane

Nobody speaks to "the universe."
The universe cannot respond.
Neither you nor any other Asimov fan has any obligation to be factual or coherent.

In my time at USMB, I have seldom encountered a thread that unites people quite like this one.

Chemengineer seems to have a rather singular talent in that regard.
I'm amused at his insistance that everyone is a Leftist..when about half of the posters on this thread would rather gargle with toilet water than take a leftist position!

In my time at USMB, I have seldom encountered a thread that unites people quite like this one.

Chemengineer seems to have a rather singular talent in that regard.
I'm amused at his insistance that everyone is a Leftist..when about half of the posters on this thread would rather gargle with toilet water than take a leftist position!
Those who simplify the world down to such a simplistic and very much Manichaean binary as his have no claim to intelligence.

Hateful, condescending, ignorant atheist who neglected his wife and son. He's a Poster Child for Leftists. And "Jane Fonda was a good actress" some will say. How about that Adolph Hitler. Great speaker, eh? He and Obama.....

I exposed the ugly side of the smiling rich white man. You defend him on the basis of his story telling. And the crowd chose Barabbas.
So your real complaint is he's white.
Or it could be that he is smiling and rich....hard to say what triggered this OP to post this temper tantrum

"Sir I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane

Neither you nor any other Asimov fan has any obligation to be factual or coherent.
I think an intervention is in order for you.

"Sir I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane

hahaha Yeah, War is not Kind either.

from War is Kind ["Do not weep, maiden, for war is kind"]

Do not weep, maiden, for war is kind.
Because your lover threw wild hands toward the sky
And the affrighted steed ran on alone,
Do not weep.
War is kind.

Hoarse, booming drums of the regiment,
Little souls who thirst for fight,
These men were born to drill and die.
The unexplained glory flies above them,
Great is the battle-god, great, and his kingdom—
A field where a thousand corpses lie.

Do not weep, babe, for war is kind.
Because your father tumbled in the yellow trenches,
Raged at his breast, gulped and died,
Do not weep.
War is kind.

Swift, blazing flag of the regiment,
Eagle with crest of red and gold,
These men were born to drill and die.
Point for them the virtue of slaughter,
Make plain to them the excellence of killing
And a field where a thousand corpses lie.

Mother whose heart hung humble as a button
On the bright splendid shroud of your son,
Do not weep.
War is kind.

"Sir I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane

I think an intervention is in order for you.
Hopefully, somebody who deals with autism.

All the markers are certainly there.

Or it could be that he is smiling and rich....hard to say what triggered this OP to post this temper tantrum

Biff, you demonstrate the very ignorance that I exposed in Isaac.

1. I'm not triggered. Not the slightest.
2. It was not a "temper tantrum" in 1984 and it's not one today.
It was an expose of Asimov's abject ignorance, published no less. You can't even grasp that.
3. I expose Asimov's ignorance and hatefulness because he is so revered by Leftists and atheists to show how widespread ignorance and hatefulness are among you and yours. You miss both points, and your friends mistake a postcard for a letter and then giggle. Along with a "moderator."

I'm trying to teach, and you people refuse to learn. You don't want to learn. You flee from wisdom and understanding and fall back on your fiction and fantasies of grandiose intellectual superiority.

You can lead a Leftist to a fount of knowledge, but you cannot make him drink.

`````Traitor Joe's.jpg

Biff, you demonstrate the very ignorance that I exposed in Isaac.

1. I'm not triggered. Not the slightest.
2. It was not a "temper tantrum" in 1984 and it's not one today.
It was an expose of Asimov's abject ignorance, published no less. You can't even grasp that.
3. I expose Asimov's ignorance and hatefulness because he is so revered by Leftists and atheists to show how widespread ignorance and hatefulness are among you and yours. You miss both points, and your friends mistake a postcard for a letter and then giggle. Along with a "moderator."

I'm trying to teach, and you people refuse to learn. You don't want to learn. You flee from wisdom and understanding and fall back on your fiction and fantasies of grandiose intellectual superiority.

You can lead a Leftist to a fount of knowledge, but you cannot make him drink.

View attachment 446580
You are acting very silly. I have to wonder here if you are just Using Isaac Asimov's in an appeal to authority in case anybody DOESN 'T think you are being silly.

"Look, anybody who might doubt me - even Isaac Asimov thinks I am silly!"

OOH :desk: I got this I got this...

"Straw Man"

---- Are you actually trying to cover literally every rhetorical fallacy in the book in a single thread?

No, you did NOT "get this."

A Straw Man is an argument where something irrelevant is introduced.
I provided Asimov's postcard, written to me personally, wherein he completely ignored the context of my critique of his ignorant mistakes. IF he was so "smart" as all his sycophants maintain, then WHY did he make so many glaring errors of science, and of common sense?

You didn't "get that." You don't want to "get that." You cannot "get that."
It refutes all that you and your atheist and Leftist pals have been screeching for all your lives.
You and Asimov. In a single post, I demonstrated Leftist/atheist hypocrisy and ignorance and all atheists and Leftists can do is attack me, instead of admitting what is patently obvious, viz., one of your heroes isn't nearly as smart as he and you are always pretending to be. That leaves the rest of you far down the intellectual/common sense ladder, instead of preening on the top step as usual.

OOH, did you get that?

Don't sit here and play the role of ignorant moron, even though you're so good at it. Had you not CUT OUT THE CONTEXT AS INCONVENIENT you could have seen that "strawman" refers directly to YOUR bullshit ass-sertion directed at WinterBorn, which you did not and can not document. You pulled a fantasy scenario out of your ass and got immediately called on it. ***THAT*** is your fucking strawman, Tonto. The fuller list of your fallacies that shat all over the OP, you'll find that in post 17. Go learn to read, idiot.

Forum List

Back