Isaac Asimov, Ignorant, Hateful Atheist, Beloved by Leftists

Letters always come with a copyright in the corner of the envelope... and it took 3 years to get to you??
The letter is dated 1984, but the envelope you have is dated 1981.
And the other problem is $.13 postage ended in 1979. Postage was $.15 in 1981. If it was supposed to be 1984 then it would have been $.20.

FFS - Dude... if you are going to post up a fake claim, you should at least make sure the years on the two documents match... let alone the postage amount.

1. It is NOT a letter. It is a postcard. Both sides of the postcard are shown.
2. The USPS does not reprint its postcard stock every year, I would guess.
3. Thirteen cents postage for a LETTER is not thirteen cents postage for a POST CARD.
4. "Dude," you better get some help when you get all Lefty Uppity. You and your bald moderator pal who giggles like a little girl.

Hateful, condescending, ignorant atheist who neglected his wife and son. He's a Poster Child for Leftists. And "Jane Fonda was a good actress" some will say. How about that Adolph Hitler. Great speaker, eh? He and Obama.....

I exposed the ugly side of the smiling rich white man. You defend him on the basis of his story telling. And the crowd chose Barabbas.

LMAO! Wow. You are really going overboard here, aren't you?

Believe it or not, there are millions of people who do not believe what you believe. But feel free to ridicule them all.

You put your words in my mouth and then giggle as if you said something cute or coherent.
I ridiculed Isaac Asimov. I simply expressed amazement at those "millions of people" who don't know... the rest of the story.

Why don't you moderate more and chip in your two cents less. The injustice is that I cannot put you on Ignore, where you deserve to be.

I wanted to come back and say something about this post.

First of all, you make a thread about one of the greatest hard science fiction writers. And then, when I defend him you get pissy. Not because I was off topic or attacked you personally. And not because I was using my mod powers to do something. But because you don't like anyone to disagree with you. You are in the wrong place for that.

I am sure you would put me on ignore for having an opposing position rather than saying "Wow ChemEngineer, what an deep and meaningful post". Sorry, I don't lie or make shit up just for you.

In other words, a nerdy kid sends an annoying letter to a famous science fiction writer, didn't receive the sort of answer he desired, and here he is 36 years later still obsessing about it.

Did I miss anything?

I was not a kid, much less a nerdy kid when I sent the publisher of the hateful atheist my critique of his ignorant screed. You intentionally overlooked that part.
By the way, IF in fact I WERE "a nerdy kid" then, what would it say that I pointed out this famous author's published errors, one after another after another? His and Carl Sagan's too, I might add.
"Sex was invented." - Carl Sagan, the smiling Chessie Cat and massive hypocrite

I'm not obsessed about it in the least. I'm amused that this icon of Leftists and atheists was so stupid, so wrong in his published book, that I could put it in his face and his publisher's face and all he could do was call me names.
Like you, he utterly ignored his egregious errors. That's how Leftists deal with life. Ignore their own pathetic stupidity and call those who point it out "nerdy kid" and worse.

Yes, you missed everything, as Leftists always do. Evil is like that.

Now you join other Leftists on my Ignore List.
ciao brutto

Last edited:
Letters always come with a copyright in the corner of the envelope... and it took 3 years to get to you??
And the other problem is $.13 postage ended in 1979. Postage was $.15 in 1981. If it was supposed to be 1984 then it would have been $.20.

FFS - Dude... if you are going to post up a fake claim, you should at least make sure the years on the two documents match... let alone the postage amount.

3. Thirteen cents postage for a LETTER is not thirteen cents postage for a POST CARD.
4. "Dude," you better get some help when you get all Lefty Uppity. You and your bald moderator pal who giggles like a little girl.

I will also add that Hateful Isaac, who by the way signed his first name with such curly flourish, befitting his massive ego, probably purchased a large supply of postcards and used them often to respond to his fawning Lefty Atheist sycophants. I was never one. I always read non-fiction.
He may have had that postcard in his drawer for years. But giggly moderators and their pals don't think things over before spewing out nonsense, as Moderator does. "BUSTED!"
heh heh heh

Last edited:
I was not a kid, much less a nerdy kid when I sent the publisher of the hateful atheist my critique of his ignorant screed. You intentionally overlooked that part.
I'm not obsessed about it in the least. I'm amused that this icon of Leftists and atheists was so stupid, so wrong in his published book, that I could put it in his face and his publisher's face and all he could do was call me names.
Like you, he utterly ignored his egregious errors. That's how Leftists deal with life. Ignore their own pathetic stupidity and call those who point it out "nerdy kid" and worse.

ciao brutto

He is an ICON, now is he? I had not realized that.

Thank you for the drama you have provided me this morning. I am still waking up here on the left coast and all this heart-rendered pathos has helped to get my day going. Your intense obsession with an event nobody cares about that happened to you 36 years ago is most moving.

I do thank you for calling me a leftist, as well. It warms my heart just thinking of all the raised eyebrows such a silly statement elicits.

ciao brutto

He is an ICON, now is he? I had not realized that.

Thank you for the drama you have provided me this morning. I am still waking up here on the left coast and all this heart-rendered pathos has helped to get my day going. Your intense obsession with an event nobody cares about that happened to you 36 years ago is most moving.

I do thank you for calling me a leftist, as well. It warms my heart just thinking of all the raised eyebrows such a silly statement elicits.
Yeah...I'll admit that gave me a chuckle.

I will also add that Hateful Isaac, who by the way signed his first name with such curly flourish, befitting his massive ego, probably purchased a large supply of postcards and used them often to respond to his fawning Lefty Atheist sycophants. I was never one. I always read non-fiction.
He may have had that postcard in his drawer for years. But giggly moderators and their pals don't think things over before spewing out nonsense, as Moderator does. "BUSTED!"
heh heh heh
So..you are smarter than both Issac Asimov AND Carl Sagan?

You Do know...you're not, right?

heh heh heh
^^^ in desperate need of attention.

Azimov had an ego that eclipsed even Obama's. But he was far better with words than the (once) New Messiah. Spoken, of course. No pregnant pauses waiting for the earpiece to tell him what "the bosses" demanded be spoken next. No, Azimov spoke his mind and only HIS mind. And, of course, he wrote his own books.

The joy of reading Azimov comes from understanding that he wrote for two purposes: 1. To make a buck. 2. To entertain the reader.

His greatest personal pleasure came from taking long walks. The bank was quite a distance from his home.

Azimov understood that even malignant dwarves* on welfare occasionally will spend money on books that entertain.

Personally I prefer Heinlein.

*If you don't understand that then you haven't read Azimov.

Azimov had an ego that eclipsed even Obama's. But he was far better with words than the (once) New Messiah. Spoken, of course. No pregnant pauses waiting for the earpiece to tell him what "the bosses" demanded be spoken next. No, Azimov spoke his mind and only HIS mind. And, of course, he wrote his own books.

The joy of reading Azimov comes from understanding that he wrote for two purposes: 1. To make a buck. 2. To entertain the reader.

His greatest personal pleasure came from taking long walks. The bank was quite a distance from his home.

Azimov understood that even malignant dwarves* on welfare occasionally will spend money on books that entertain.

Personally I prefer Heinlein.

*If you don't understand that then you haven't read Azimov.

Most of those who tend libertarian or to the right do prefer Heinlein. Although..after reading Time Enough for Love...ya gotta wonder about his inner sexual landscape..a book where he fucks his sisters, his daughters and his Mom..Yowza!

In fairness..his sister/daughters were his clones..so in a way,..he also fucked himself!

He's right about no aliens. I can see why Asimov, Clarke, and Heinlein all believed in aliens. They were trying to show that atheist science is right with evolution and abiogenesis. However, like Sagan and Hawking (atheist scientists), these writers all died without any evidence of aliens. Thus, they are all science fiction writers. What science states is there are no aliens and abiogenesis.

He's right about no aliens. I can see why Asimov, Clarke, and Heinlein all believed in aliens. They were trying to show that atheist science is right with evolution and abiogenesis. However, like Sagan and Hawking (atheist scientists), these writers all died without any evidence of aliens. Thus, they are all science fiction writers. What science states is there are no aliens and abiogenesis.
Since we're doing the big three:

The whole atheism thing misses me..what people believe about God and the afterlife is their business..as long as they don't push it in my face.

I never read any of his stuff.

I did----he wrote science fiction that was so weird
it bordered on psychotic----but some people loved
it
Really?? You found the Foundation series weird..bordering on psychotic? Hari Sheldon weeps...

Most people blast Asimov for being dry and pedantic..sometimes to a fault.

You found I, Robot weird and psychotic...??

Oh well..as we all know..tastes differ.

Fiction is the sine qua non of Leftists - the very same who adored this hateful, ignorant man.
Isn't it fascinating that Leftists live lives of fiction.
They think that men can become women and vice versa.
They spew ignorance and hatefulness relentlessly, never apologizing for their ignorance nor their bitter hatefulness.
They CLAIM intellectual superiority, just as Asimov did in his response to my valid critique of his published work. That I showed him he was not remotely as intelligent as he claimed went right over his head and he resorted to what Leftists always do - calling me ignorant.

The subject was HIS errors, HIS ignorance. He refused to discuss his own ignorance, and his loyal lackeys do the same thing throughout this discussion. WHOOSH! Right over their heads.

Let us ASSUME, for a moment, that I am the most ignorant individual who ever picked up an Asimov book. How was it that I could point out error after error after error that the BRILLIANT GENIUS, Asimov, published, hmmmm? And Asimov himself did not have the decency, the intelligence to admit his errors, much less offer to correct them in any new editions.....

Fiction - the sine qua non of Leftists/liberals/atheists. This is why they read and adore their atheist fiction writer. All of them live in their version of the quantum vacuum. This explains why they voted for Traitor Joe Briben and Kamala Whoriss.

OOH :desk: I got this I got this...

"Straw Man"

---- Are you actually trying to cover literally every rhetorical fallacy in the book in a single thread?

No, you did NOT "get this."

A Straw Man is an argument where something irrelevant is introduced.
I provided Asimov's postcard, written to me personally, wherein he completely ignored the context of my critique of his ignorant mistakes. IF he was so "smart" as all his sycophants maintain, then WHY did he make so many glaring errors of science, and of common sense?

You didn't "get that." You don't want to "get that." You cannot "get that."
It refutes all that you and your atheist and Leftist pals have been screeching for all your lives.
You and Asimov. In a single post, I demonstrated Leftist/atheist hypocrisy and ignorance and all atheists and Leftists can do is attack me, instead of admitting what is patently obvious, viz., one of your heroes isn't nearly as smart as he and you are always pretending to be. That leaves the rest of you far down the intellectual/common sense ladder, instead of preening on the top step as usual.

OOH, did you get that?

Forum List

Back