Is "yugo-style" even more mafiosi then "italo-style"

44 years ago, I got in a title for title motorcycle race with a Hell's Angel and lost but won the fist fight. Sonny Barger was locked up and his son was President of the Oakland Chapter. Yes, they were wearing Colors. Sonny Barger Jr. is a fair man and now I owned two motorcycles.

Last edited:
44 years ago, I got in a title for title motorcycle race with a Hell's Angel and lost but won the fist fight. Sonny Barger was locked up and his son was President of the Oakland Chapter. Yes, they were wearing Colors. Sonny Barger Jr. is a fair man and now I owned two motorcycles.
Whatever happened to Hell's Angels? Never hear of them now. Do they still exist or have they all taken up Zimmer Frames?

Whatever happened to Hell's Angels? Never hear of them now. Do they still exist or have they all taken up Zimmer Frames?
IDK, that was half a century ago. Custer lost the lost the fist fight and then I was pressured to join but said I have a Secret Clearance and have to report the attempted recruitment to my superiors, I never did.

Last edited:
What's with the stupid music? I thought you wanted to be a rapper. OG Morty.

Black looks good on you, but you need to emphasize the shoulders to make it so your middle doesn't look so fat. I could see you lookin' fly in a black zoot suit with extra sharp shoulder pads and a wide brimmed hat with a long thin zebra fur hanging over your shoulders. And maybe a long red trumpian tie.

Dude it would work in America. You would be an overnight rap superstar sensation.

Forum List

Back