Is Woke Supremacy as bad as White Supremacy

This woke bullshit is destructive.

My great, great, great Grandfather was Confederate soldier from Florida and wrote almost two hundred letters while he served. Those letters are a great historical insight into how Floridians felt about the war.

In the late 1970s my family donated the letters to the Library at the University of Florida. That way the letters would be available to anyone doing historical research on the causes of the Civil War.

However, last year when all this BLM destruction was going on the President of UF went full woke and put out a letter saying how they were going to kiss the ass of the Negroes and do all that despicable woke shit that Libtards like to do.

We felt it wasn't safe to have the letters in the hands of such disturbed woke assholes and took them back. Fortunately when we donated them we stipulated we could get them back if we wanted.

Because of woke stupidity and hate a significant historical record of the Civil War has been lost to the public. Now if anybody wants to know about why a Floridian chose to fight for the South during the Civil War then all they will have is a Jr High History text written by the winners instead of the truth.

Fuck Liberals. They are the scum of this country.

I defy you to find examples of white supremacy.
Really loon? Should we start with jim crow laws, freak?

White supremacist scum love to say there’s no such thing as white supremacy.

Jim Crow laws are long defunct now, what other out of date complaints do you have to offer?

The fact Jim Crow laws no longer are on the books, does not mean they are not still being implemented.
There is still job discrimination, school discrimination, discrimination by police, discrimination by judges, redlining by banks and mortgage companies, etc.
All these shootings by police of unarmed children show that race has to be playing a big factor.
All these shootings of children by police? No, most are done in bad neighborhoods by criminals. Yes, racism still exists, by all races. Not everything denied to people is because of their race.

"Woke" is just a bad form of racial hatred.

Wokeness is a disease on this country.

Since there is little white supremacy and woke is rampant, running wild, I'd say there is no comparison.

I wish that the GOP would get some adults in it, instead of the infantile types who have to speak in dump slang like "woke" and "cancel culture." It is both meaningless and boring. Really, GOP: grow up.
It would also be nice if conservatives stopped with their incessant lying – this thread being one of many examples.

What’s boring is the right’s idiotic lie that the ‘left’ is ‘intolerant’ – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

It’s liberals who defend a woman’s right to privacy from the right’s authoritarian intolerance.

It’s liberals who defend the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans from the right’s authoritarian intolerance.

It’s liberals who defend the right to vote from the right’s authoritarian intolerance.

It’s liberals who defend the due process rights of immigrants from the right’s authoritarian intolerance.

For decades liberals have fought against the hate and intolerance of conservatives at the ballot box and in the courts.
Yeah, this is "tolerance":

iu

iu

I wish that the GOP would get some adults in it, instead of the infantile types who have to speak in dump slang like "woke" and "cancel culture." It is both meaningless and boring. Really, GOP: grow up.
In other words, it goes right to the point.

White people are the flag bearers of racism.
Our Gov't has taken the official position through the CDC that racism is a disease.
Additionally experts also tell us that racism is unconscious.
Therefore, it is obvious to any one who can connect dots, that the Gov't now officially through the CDC considers ALL white people diseased.
Even Orwell couldn't dream this crap up!!!
Your so-called "experts" are inf fact propagandists. By "unconscious" you mean it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
All races have bigots in there membership. And all vary in there degree. Its now at the top of the list again do to political posturing. Not a great place for it to be in the the land we all use to say was the land of the free.

Last month, Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) said “Woke supremacy is as bad as White supremacy,” in an appearance on Fox News Channel. He was of course immediately attacked by many on the Left, and below we see his written response that ran in the WaPo: (parts were cut out for brevity)

I was criticized in this newspaper last week for saying that “woke supremacy” is as bad as white supremacy.

My comments, of course, were not comparing the long history of racial hate to the very short history of wokeism. That would be ludicrous. I am painfully aware that four centuries of racism, bigotry and killings does not compare to the nascent woke movement. As a country, we continue to pay a heavy price for our original sin.

My comments were a sound-bite-length reaction to yet another media figure accusing me of being a token for Republicans. Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time I’ve heard that type of slur. I spoke out because I am gravely concerned for our future if we ignore either type of supremacy — both of which are rooted in racism or discrimination.

Criticism has included the suggestion that I and other Republicans are “living proof that neither racial nor gender diversity is a guarantor of progressive, inclusive and broad-minded thinking. Diversity, much in vogue, has its limits.” In other words, my ideology does not match that which they prescribe based on my complexion.

That is woke supremacy. It is the “tolerant” left’s intolerance for dissent. It is a progressive conception of diversity that does not include diversity of thought. It is discrimination falsely marketed as inclusion.

Scott goes on to list some of his accomplishments, which anyone who wishes too can read in the link below. He goes on to say:

Woke culture is speeding our country toward ideological and literal segregation. Already, Columbia University has decided to host segregated graduation celebrations based on race or socioeconomic status. We are living in a society that has allowed “autonomous zones” that effectively prohibit law enforcement from protecting people from crime, and campus “safe spaces” to protect students from others’ opinions.

Carving out public spaces for people of only one race or mind-set? Since when is separate but equal back in vogue?

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

When you give license for one person or group of people to discriminate, you give license for everyone to discriminate. Dividing society along racial lines is everything leaders in the civil rights era fought against, yet leaders of the woke movement are attempting to codify discrimination in law, including by Democrats setting aside funding exclusively for non-White farmers in their recent stimulus package. Blood wasn’t shed on the Edmund Pettus Bridge or the streets of Birmingham so that we could reinvent the mistakes of our past.

So, should we go back to the days of discrimination and segregation, only this time in reverse against white people or those with an opposing view? I do not understand how anyone can deny the inalienable right to write or speak whatever they believe. And yet that is precisely what the Woke Supremacy is all about: we are smarter and better than you and so your voice should not be heard and if you don't STFU you can be fired or otherwise discriminated against. We are supreme and you are dogshit. The party that calls itself 'tolerant' is actually anything but. Frankly, I see a lot more intolerance from the Woke Far Left than I do from White Supremacists, in terms of numbers. There ain't that many WSers, but there seems to be a whole lot of WFLers.

Obviously, as Sen. Scott said, no one is comparing the long history of racial hate to the very short history of wokeism. Does that mean we should allow wokeism to continue until it rises to the level of racial discrimination? Sen. Scott:

So, we collectively have a choice: We can continue down the path of toxic woke mandates and virtue signaling that themselves create discrimination, segregation and hate, or we can choose to create equality of opportunity and access to the American Dream for everyone. Because I believe in the goodness of America, I remain hopeful that we will choose the Opportunity Society.
X-Supremacy is bad regardless of who they are.

Don't even know what Woke is suppose to mean, Is it what use to be called PC? Nonsense now tops common sense.

White people are the flag bearers of racism.
Our Gov't has taken the official position through the CDC that racism is a disease.
Additionally experts also tell us that racism is unconscious.
Therefore, it is obvious to any one who can connect dots, that the Gov't now officially through the CDC considers ALL white people diseased.
Even Orwell couldn't dream this crap up!!!
Your so-called "experts" are inf fact propagandists. By "conscienceless" you mean it doesn't exist.

It's their fiction, not mine.

There are only a few dozen real White Supremacist in the US but there are millions of the stupid hate filled Woke assholes.

There are only a few dozen real White Supremacist in the US but there are millions of the stupid hate filled Woke assholes.
this maybe true but sadly one of those dozen is now in the Oval Office. I mean how big of a bigot do you have to be to oppose Brown v Board of Education? and work to stop the enforcement of it due to fears your kid might go up in a “racial jungle?”

geez…racist dems

The so-called "woke" aren't really woke and the so-called progressives aren't really progressive. For the millennials to turn a blind eye to all of the great things that the U.S. has done and why it draws in millions of people and instead, regress into Marxism, shows they are "not woke" and "regressive."
As to the OP disdaining the loss of the Civil War to the north, well, here, despite what his great-great-great grandfather represented.
Rich whites/plantation owners, buying and selling human beings, beating and whipping them and raping the women, yet considering them less than human beings (I guess in that thinking then, they could be considered as having committed the sin of bestiality). To the rich white Dixiecrat Democrats, the blacks were no better than cattle or other livestock. This is what the south was fighting for. The economics of forced slave labor. It had been a scourge for decades and had reached a boiling point by the 1850's, causing murders on both sides, especially in states like Kansas.
As for the low ranked enlisted personnel in the south, all they knew was what they were told: "The Yankees were coming to take their land." They didn't own slaves or give a crap about them one way or another. The white southern officers definitely knew what they were fighting for, the primitive and misguided belief that anyone that didn't look like them were inferior and less than human. Pure racist arrogance.
The tragedy of Lincoln's assassination at the end of the Civil War, besides his assassination of course, was that he had a damn Democrat as a vice-president (Andrew Johnson) that Lincoln felt necessary to have him a a running mate, simply because Johnson didn't want the nation to be divided. Once Lincoln was gone, Johnson allowed the Confederate Dixiecrats back into their political positions, which allowed for the persecution of blacks and of course, the oppression and murder of blacks went on after that. Lincoln should have never allowed Johnson to be a running mate.

Last edited:
The fact Jim Crow laws no longer are on the books, does not mean they are not still being implemented.
There is still job discrimination, school discrimination, discrimination by police, discrimination by judges, redlining by banks and mortgage companies, etc.
All these shootings by police of unarmed children show that race has to be playing a big factor.
Which unarmed children?

The Jim Crow laws are older than dirt and have been gone almost as long and were put in play by the Democrats.

Charlottesville was about white supremacy. A smallish liberal college "city" decides it wants the Daughters of the Confederacy tributes to the "lost cause" and Jim
Crow moved, and thousands of nazis and racists descend to protect their heritage in a place they never even visited before.

But imo Scott has a somewhat valid comparison going.

Neither can allow any dissent from "their truth" or "alternative facts," and neither can just let people decide for themselves

Forum List

Back