Is Winsome Sears a sell-out or a great example for American Black people?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Listening to Winsome Sears speak about her experience being a 1st generation American is a breath of fresh air. I wonder how she is viewed by the American Black community. I have no doubt the Democrats and their Media will find a way to attack and dismiss her remarkable life.

Listening to Winsome Sears speak about her experience being a 1st generation American is a breath of fresh air. I wonder how she is viewed by the American Black community. I have no doubt the Democrats and their Media will find a way to attack and dismiss her remarkable life.

according to the left she the grand wizard of the KKK,,

but youre right she is a breath of fresh air,,

Like the GOP did with Kamala?

Why do we have to accept a black person who carries water for right wing extremists? There are a lot of other blacks who have done more than her without being a right wing puppet. Obama was president and you racists are still calling him a Kenyan muslim because he didn't do the shuffle and jive lawn jockey mambo. So fuck Winsome Sears, she's another sellout and that's why you guys love her.

There are millions of Winsome Sears in the black community. Only racists want to act like this is something unique. You denigrate Sharpton but he was raised poor by a single mom and has become a leading American voice. But because Sears is a black accomoditionist, she's so great, so inspirational and blacks MUST listen to her story.

Excuse me while I don't.

Forum List

Back