Is Voicing A Goal Of Burning A US Flag On Olympic Podium Valid Reason To Deny Transgender Athlete Spot On US Olympic Team?

Another America-haring Olympic Hopeful LOSER finished 7th in his race, failing to make the podium and the Olympic Team.

Perhaps had he focused on the race instead of how he intended to sh!t on America he would not have lost so badly,!

:p

He raised his fist BEFORE the race because he knew he sucked and would never come close to the podium...

:p

Lots of high profile female athletes are homosexual and the assumption is the Ms. Wolfe might be a lesbian but is a genetic woman. Why she is advocating genetic men to compete against her own gender is cause for a psychological evaluation of people who presume to represent the greatest Country in the world.

“Anyone who thinks that I don't care about the United States is sorely mistaken," Wolfe told Fox News. "One of the reasons why I work so hard to represent the United States in international competition is to show the world that this country has morals and values, that it's not all of the bad things that we're known for. I take a stand against fascism because I care about this country and I'm not going to let it fall into the hands of fascists after so many people have fought and sacrificed to prevent fascism from taking hold abroad. As a citizen who wants to be proud of my home country, I'm sure as hell not going to let it take hold here."

She sounds awesome! I hope she wins gold.

“Anyone who thinks that I don't care about the United States is sorely mistaken," Wolfe told Fox News. "One of the reasons why I work so hard to represent the United States in international competition is to show the world that this country has morals and values, that it's not all of the bad things that we're known for. I take a stand against fascism because I care about this country and I'm not going to let it fall into the hands of fascists after so many people have fought and sacrificed to prevent fascism from taking hold abroad. As a citizen who wants to be proud of my home country, I'm sure as hell not going to let it take hold here."

She sounds awesome! I hope she wins gold.
Nahh. I would love to see it fall off of its bike and fracture it's hip.

It's not cut off it's split like a deer carcass hanging from the kill..
Did it hurt?
The deer didn't say a word.
wow ! thats one cruel deer that silently unmaned you .
I did notice where you stuck the antlers. Unmanned has two "n"s....And tranny is okay for a transmission but not for a human transgender.
i am not surprised that you are more familiar with the term unmanned than i am ...thanks for the spell check woman .

Forum List

Back