Is US - Russia war possible?

Siberian

Gold Member
With full approval and encouragement of Washington Ukraine seems to be going to start an offensive against separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk on the border with Russia.
multiple videos emerge with Ukrainian heavy weapons going to the Eastern border.

at the same time Ukrainian regime closed 4 main opposition TV channels and started mass repressions against opposition - obviously consolidating power and Ukrainian society before entering the war ...

while there are 400 000 Russian citizens living in those republics and Russia has made it clear that it will not allow genocide against Russians there.

Russian and Ukrainian military capabilities are incomparable and it is obvious that Ukraine would not dare to provoke a military conflict with Russia if it did not have guarantees of involvement of the US and probably NATO.

but Putin recently said, that in case of military actions against Russia force will be used not against perpetrators only but also against decision makers....

all this makes US-Russia direct military conflict possible, including stikes against US territory if Russian territory gets involved in NATO/US military operations..

With full approval and encouragement of Washington Ukraine seems to be going to start an offensive against separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk on the border with Russia.
multiple videos emerge with Ukrainian heavy weapons going to the Eastern border.

at the same time Ukrainian regime closed 4 main opposition TV channels and started mass repressions against opposition - obviously consolidating power and Ukrainian society before entering the war ...

while there are 400 000 Russian citizens living in those republics and Russia has made it clear that it will not allow genocide against Russians there.

Russian and Ukrainian military capabilities are incomparable and it is obvious that Ukraine would not dare to provoke a military conflict with Russia if it did not have guarantees of involvement of the US and probably NATO.

but Putin recently said, that in case of military actions against Russia force will be used not against perpetrators only but also against decision makers....

all this makes US-Russia direct military conflict possible, including stikes against US territory if Russian territory gets involved in NATO/US military operations..

You don't like it, just leave. And take your arsenals with you. Or be forced to leave. And Ukraine has every legal and moral right to kick your sorry butts out using Military Force. You are Invaders. And it's not just the US, it's a lot of countries that want you out. The other Balkan States are very nervous because they know it can happen to them. But the Ukrainians don't want another country to do their fighting for them. They know how to fight. They just need the tools to do it and a lot of countries are willing to provide that. You are occupiers of Ukraine.

• Banned

You don't like it, just leave. And take your arsenals with you. Or be forced to leave. And Ukraine has every legal and moral right to kick your sorry butts out using Military Force. You are Invaders. And it's not just the US, it's a lot of countries that want you out. The other Balkan States are very nervous because they know it can happen to them. But the Ukrainians don't want another country to do their fighting for them. They know how to fight. They just need the tools to do it and a lot of countries are willing to provide that. You are occupiers of Ukraine.

invaders? lol, half of present territory of Ukraine has ever been Russian, just commies decided to add Russian speaking industrial regions to this artificial formation ( Ukraine) to dissolve illiterate Ukrainian peasants with Russian speaking proletariate.

It is Russian land, has been and will be.

So, if Ukrainian Nazi regime doesn't want to provide equial rights to Russian minority - Russians are going to leave Ukraine taking their land with them, like in Crimea case.

Yellow- proper Ukraine, Red - Russian territories. the rest is discussible... :)
i

In what way have Russians living in Ukraine been victimized by the government and people of Ukraine?

Here's my take.

It's hard to know what's true between Ukraine and Russia aside from knowing that they have conflict that has probably existed for centuries. The Trump Administration gave Ukraine anti-tank missiles that they can use to protect themselves from a Russian, armored assault. As an American, I don't want to be involved in such affairs and I certainly do NOT support going to war with Russia over a border dispute with Ukraine.

• Banned
In what way have Russians living in Ukraine been victimized by the government and people of Ukraine?
starting with forced assimilation, ban of Russian speaking broadcasting, books, cinema, education in Russian, use of Russian language in service industries etc.

then, political repressions, lawless detention for years, torture, murders of Russian speaking activists and journalists advocating good relations with Russia.

with murderers known but not persecuted.

and so on.

• Banned
Here's my take.

It's hard to know what's true between Ukraine and Russia aside from knowing that they have conflict that has probably existed for centuries. The Trump Administration gave Ukraine anti-tank missiles that they can use to protect themselves from a Russian, armored assault. As an American, I don't want to be involved in such affairs and I certainly do NOT support going to war with Russia over a border dispute with Ukraine.

no, there was no conflict going on between Russia and Ukraine for centuries.

actually, there was never Ukraine as a state.
Ukraine and Russia was one state pre-Mongol invasion, but after Mongols crushed all Russia lands - part of Russian lands were occupied by Poland and later became Ukraine, part - by Liethuania and later became Belarus. Part stayed independent and later became Russia.

And in 17th century Polish Russians aka Ukrainians started a rebellion against Polish yoke and asked Russian tsar to protect them, taking them into Russian state. It was done and since then Ukraine has been in Russia.

Actually Ukraine in Russian language means Borderland. Ukrainians - Borderlanders. And there were several Ukraines in Russia, this Ukraine was just one of these regions.

But in 2014 US sponsired a Nazi coup in Kiev and since then this regime does everything possible to start a wad with Russia to tear two nations from each other.

of course there are Ukrainian nazis, in Wstern Ukraine there is a cult of Nazi WWII collaborators, and these people and forces are in power now.

I hope not. It will be a messy and death riddled war.
Putin and Trump got along. At odds, but still had some respect for each other. Putin knew he could not walk all over Trump and vice versa. But now Biden is in there and there is no respect from Putin because he know what a moron Biden is. If anything, Putin and Xi will form a relationship and both come after us. Again..much bloodshed. All because idiots wanted Biden in the WH and cheated to do it.

Here's my take.

no, there was no conflict going on between Russia and Ukraine for cebturies.

Ukraine and Russia was one state pre-Mongol invasion, but after Mongols crushed all Russia lands part of Russian lands were occupied by Poland and later became Ukraine, part - by Liethuania and later became Belarus. Part stayed independent - later became Russia.

And in 17th century Polish Russians aka Ukrainians started a rebellion against Polish yoke and asked Russian tsar to protect them, taking intoRussian state. It was done and since then Ukraine has been in Russia.

Actually Ukraine in Russian language means Borderland. Ukrainians - Borderlanders. And there were several Ukraines in Russia, this Ukraine was just one of these regions.

But in 2014 US sponsired a Nazi coup in Kiev and since then this regime does everything pkssible to start a wad with Russia to tear two natikns from each other.

How many Ukranians did Stalin starve to death?

If anything, Putin and Xi will form a relationship and both come after us.

Not necessary. The Chinese are smart. There is no need to build billion-dollar weapons systems when you can simply buy off the opposition for a few million dollars. That's what they did with China-Joe and a bunch of other U.S. politicians and officials.

Here's my take.

Ukraine and Russia was one state pre-Mongol invasion, but after Mongols crushed all Russia lands part of Russian lands were occupied by Poland and later became Ukraine, part - by Liethuania and later became Belarus. Part stayed independent - later became Russia.

And in 17th century Polish Russians aka Ukrainians started a rebellion against Polish yoke and asked Russian tsar to protect them, taking intoRussian state. It was done and since then Ukraine has been in Russia.

But in 2014 US sponsired a Nazi coup in Kiev and since then this regime does everything pkssible to start a wad with Russia to tear two natikns from each other.

Less than a Georgian Stalin starved Russians.
Why are you asking? :)

Doubtful under this Admin.,,unless it's in China's best interest. Moreover, he's waived the white flag to the largest state sponsor of terror....Iran..and Iran and Putin are pals.

Here's my take.

Stalin's left regime is estimated to have killed 3.5 million Ukrainians during the Holodomor

Here's my take.

Stalin's left regime is estimated to have killed 3.5 million Ukrainians during the Holodomor
ok, a Georgian Stalin killed not less Russians during the same hunger, should we bomb Georgia now? Or maybe we should bomb Ukraine for those starved Russians? Ukraine was not less a Soviet republic then than Russia.

Here's my take.

ok, a Georgian Stalin killed not less Russians during the same hunger, should we bomb Georgia now? Or maybe we should bomb Ukraine for those starved Russians? Ukraine was not less a Soviet republic then than Russia.
Well, it's a little late to act on any of that now....but we would have bombed the Soviet Union, not just Georgia, and the Govt seat of the USSR, was in Russia...Moscow actually.

and lets' not forget Russia, invaded Georgia in 1922, and took over the country and forced their leftist regime on them....let by Stalin

Here's my take.

Well, it's a little late to act on any of that now....but we would have bombed the Soviet Union, not just Georgia, and the Govt seat of the USSR, was in Russia...Moscow actually.

and lets' not forget Russia, invaded Georgia in 1922, and took over the country and forced their leftist regime on them....let by Stalin

UN sits in New York but it doesn't mean that geographical location is equial to political decision making and responsubility.

Ukraine was as part of USSR as Russia, and USSR is gone, now Ukraine holds full responsibility for its crimes against humanity and oppressive regime.

though, Ukrainians themselves say that they are now under external administration from Washington. Biden bragged himsrlf that he fired general prosecutor of Ukraine.

So it is actually the US is who is responsible.

Here's my take.

UN sits in New York but it doesn't mean that geographical location is equial to political decision making and responsubility.

Ukraine was as part of USSR as Russia, and USSR is gone, now Ukraine holds full responsibility for its crimes against humanity and oppressive regime.

though, Ukrainians themselves say that they are now under external administration from Washington. Biden bragged himsrlf that he fired general prosecutor of Ukraine.

Well, the USSR was a nation, the UN isn't a nation. I am happy to have them leave NY, does Moscow want it?

Yes, Ukraine is it's own nation now, but Russia has a lot to do with going on now there since they invaded and the on going war.

It's also true that Biden has massive ties to Ukraine, or at least did, in the wake of the invasion, his family made a ton of money from the corruption

I hope not. It will be a messy and death riddled war.
Putin and Trump got along. At odds, but still had some respect for each other. Putin knew he could not walk all over Trump and vice versa. But now Biden is in there and there is no respect from Putin because he know what a moron Biden is. If anything, Putin and Xi will form a relationship and both come after us. Again..much bloodshed. All because idiots wanted Biden in the WH and cheated to do it.

Actually this might be Biblical, where as my mom and dad actually spoke of these prophesies way back in the day. They have both since passed on for along time now, but I remember them speaking of this possibility as they had interpreted it while reading.

Here's my take.

US foreign policy also UN and EU wanted Ukraine to clean up its reputation so they could attract much needed foreign investment.

Forum List

Back