Is TV journalism laughing at us with Gay anchorman Shepard Smith?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Is it possible that TV journalism is laughing at us? New ads for gay anchorman Shepard Smith and his return to TV on MSNBC cable news, advertise Smith saying that he has always wanted “to see what’s up and give it to people straight”. That is pretty plain and probably over the heads of many who follow him. Are they laughing at us or is this just a poor choice of words? And by the way, I cannot seem to pull this ad up on google. I just watched the ad on television a few minutes ago.

Is it possible that TV journalism is laughing at us? New ads for gay anchorman Shepard Smith and his return to TV on MSNBC cable news, advertise Smith saying that he has always wanted “to see what’s up and give it to people straight”. That is pretty plain and probably over the heads of many who follow him. Are they laughing at us or is this just a poor choice of words? And by the way, I cannot seem to pull this ad up on google. I just watched the ad on television a few minutes ago.

I always thought there was something a bit queer about Smith over the years. I guess my gaydar was pretty accurate after all.

I used to like Shep, when he just stuck to reporting the news.

But somewhere along the line, he started trying to be as big a noise as the opinion content providers at Fox, and it didn't work out as well as he may have hoped.

Oh well.

I don't care if T.V. newspeope are gay, straight, black, white or purple.

I just want them to stop presenting their political agenda as news and get back to real journalism.

Forum List

Back