Is Trump's Constant Election Fraud Crying the Weakest thing a former President has ever Done?

Dragonlady You prove what a dumbfuck you are ignoring the evidence how it was rigged, :rofl: :laughing0301: You can’t explain how the numbers fir elder magically dissapeared,a newsperson was showing the totals of elder and Newsome on tv with votes for elder being something like 5000 and Newsome just 2000 or so and then in seconds the screen popped up and elder magically had 4000 votes taken away from him with the screen showing he just had 1000 or so,yep no stolen votes there paid shill.

This is a profoundly damaged individual, a toxic, sociopathic narcissist. He will destroy anything if it means soothing and buttressing his brittle self esteem.

His rubes are thrilled that the country has never seen anything like this. This situation says far more about America than it says about him, or anything else.

Except for the fact the country was booming because of Trump and Kid Strike *Joe has it in tatters in less than a year.

:eek:Hun, we all know the dems cheated----BIDEN is pretty much HATED. He didn't have the support to win the election. He won fewer counties than Hilliary for pete's sake---which means that the dems stuffed ballots in select counties in the swing states.
You do realise you are talking to a child right. He is crying in frustration because he sees the evidence the entire country hates his hero lying Biden.:laughing0301: He keeps throwing Hail Marys desperately try8ng to convince himself biden did not steal the election hence his butthurt of making so many trump threads crying about how the entire country hates Biden like no other president in mankind history.:laughing0301::rofl:

I can't think of anything weaker or more pathetic.

Only a little child would behave like this. This is the biggest display of personal weakness in US Presidential history.

This repeated theme of a failure to admit mistakes/losses is why the GOP has such failed policy results. There is no accountability in the GOP so they know if they fail they can just lie and their brainwashed supporters will still worship them.

If they lose an election they just claim election fraud, if the fuck something up like the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Bush Economic Crash, Katrina, Covid, Trump's low growth economy, the Trump Insurrection etc, they just tell lies and their sheep supporters believe the lies. They never improve from failure.

Every-time a Republican looses they are going to cry and whine about election fraud, because they are too pathetic to admit they lost. The party of total weaklings.

Trump is the King of Whiners and Crybabies!

One again, I give you a factual incident, and you respond with lies Donald Trump made up.

Nobody needed to plant people to undermine the Trump Administration. Trump did that all by himself. 25% of the people he hired were gone at the end of the first year. Many were fired by Trump himself, via Twitter.

The Special Counsel's Investigation started because Donald Trump fired James Comey because Comey refused to drop the Russia Investigation. Not because of anything Obama's people did. Comey was a Bush appointee, not a Democrat at all.

Robert Mueller is a Republican too. All of the investigations during the first two years of Trump's Administration were carried out by the Republican Senate and the Republican House, and the Justice Department was all Trump Appointees.

Democrats didn't make any of the decisions about the federal handling of the covid response either. It was Trump's decisions regarding covid that resulted in 500,000 deaths and the worst outbreak in the world. And Trump's failure to handle covid, crashed your economy.

Democrats didn't put the Muslim ban into place, and Democrats didn't try to repeal the Affordable Care Act either. Voters were so pissed off at Trump after 2 years, they gave the House to Democrats. 2 years later they gave both the White House and the Senate.

So stop with the childish tantrums about how Donald Trump was a great President, because he was a piece of shit from Day One.

Fuck off Old lonely Canadian hag. Nobody gives a crap what some leftist skank from a country the world barely recognizes thinks.

Yes there was and it was bullshit.

Trump went on national television that he fired Comey because of the "Russia thing". We didn't make that up. The video is on YouTube.

Trump and his people pushed the narrative. All of the people who "volunteered" to work for the Trump Campaign for free had ties to Russia, and were in the pay of Russians: Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Page. And when they went for their security clearances, ALL of them lied about their contracts with Russians. Not only did these people lie, but Cohen, Kuchner, Sessions, and others also lied about Russian contacts on their security clearance applications.

The CIA and the FBI refused to give security clearances to more than 50 top White House employees for a variety of reasons, including to Jared Kuchner, who had to amend his application three times because he "forgot" about contacts with Russians and Saudis. Donald Trump overrode those security clearance denials and even kept people on staff until the press got wind of their failure to pass security clearance.

Please post a link to the Canadian message board you frequent so we can laugh at you there too.

Only a little child would behave like this. This is the biggest display of personal weakness in US Presidential history.

This repeated theme of a failure to admit mistakes/losses is why the GOP has such failed policy results. There is no accountability in the GOP so they know if they fail they can just lie and their brainwashed supporters will still worship them.

If they lose an election they just claim election fraud, if the fuck something up like the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Bush Economic Crash, Katrina, Covid, Trump's low growth economy, the Trump Insurrection etc, they just tell lies and their sheep supporters believe the lies. They never improve from failure.

Every-time a Republican looses they are going to cry and whine about election fraud, because they are too pathetic to admit they lost. The party of total weaklings.

Nope,Telling the truth and reality you can’t handle that the election was stolen from trump by the most massive vote fraud in mankind history dies not qualify as whining or ding a weakling.you behave like a child in every post so you would know about behaving like a child.:rofl::rofl:

you the child are a brainwashed democrat lover who can’t ad it the mistakes the democrats make and ignore how there is no accountability fi or the crimes of the democrats and their repeated failures.

Hey stupid fuck,Obama was a clone of bush,he expanded the depression that bush got us in.you keep lying that the economy is booming under biden when the entire country knows we are in an economic recession because of Biden and while trump was in office the economy was booming. You are such a dumbass you lump all trump supporters in with the Rinos like bush ignoring thst idiot political chic is the only trump supporter who thinks the Republican Party is not corrupt. Most trump supporters hate bush same as they hate the democrats unlike that idiot pc so what’s your point. That’s right you have none.:cuckoo:

we did not lose,we have proven hundreds of times biden stole the election but YOU trollboy,are too pathetic to admit Biden stole the election.:rolleyes-41:

oh and also stupid fuck,stop saying trump supporters are republicans,I think I pretty much speak fir every trump supporter except thst idiot political chic thst just because we like trump,does not mean we liked bush or the Republican Party you stupid fuck child. I think I speak fir all trump supporters excluding pc,thst we all hated Bush and thst even if trump was a democrat we still would have voted fir him.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

fir all of Bush’s disasters I can name just as many of obamas,fast and furious,Benghazi,killing more women and children in just his first term in office with drone attacks than bush did his entire 8 years in office,lyingnthstnhensould reverse all of bush’s corrupt policys but only expanding on them,I can go on and on trollboy.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

The most weakest thing a former president has ever done goes to Obama lying to the people murdering more promenades and children in just his first term in office than bush did his entire 8 years in office and arming,funding and training terrorists:laughing0301::rofl:

Trumpers project when they scream about election and voter fraud. The only way Trump and Trumpers can win is if THEY cheat. That is why they have spent the past eight months passing laws to rig elections. That is why they have passed laws in states that they can replace local election officials with sycophants if the Vote goes against them.

Trumpists are masters of the art of the fraud. Hell, their leader ran a multi-million dollar scam known as Trump University and has been barred from operating a charitable foundation because of his perfidy. Trumpists have made threats against election officials just for doing their jobs. If they can’t win, they will take the system down with them. That is why so many of them are so dangerous to our Republic.

Hey dumbshit, the demleftists are trying to take the system down with national mail in voting.

Obama was not who we are talking about until you gave that perfect description of him. What else you have to say about that traitor?
:thankusmile: I am on a tablet now so can’t post it so sense he brought it up,I will post his traierous actions tomorrow of the worst president ever,still the worst I mean we all know obomination is pulling the strings of puppet joe,Alzheimer’s joe had to be directed the right direction to the White House after all,he is more unfit than Reagan was in his second term when he was in office when bush was running the country his second term his Alzheimer’s was thst bad. Biden’s incredibly is even worse which you never thought could have been possible.:rofl::laughing0301:

1633743298408.png

You can bank on it.

:thankusmile: I am on a tablet now so can’t post it so sense he brought it up,I will post his traierous actions tomorrow of the worst president ever,still the worst I mean we all know obomination is pulling the strings of puppet joe,Alzheimer’s joe had to be directed the right direction to the White House after all,he is more unfit than Reagan was in his second term when he was in office when bush was running the country his second term his Alzheimer’s was thst bad. Biden’s incredibly is even worse which you never thought could have been possible.:rofl::laughing0301:
Anyone reading your post 100% realizes you are mentally ill.

Think harder.

A President Lying to the American People about a blow job in the WH...
- 'I did not have sex with that woman....'

A President abandoning Americans in Benghazi, letting some of them die while he is nowhere to be found

A President promising not to leave Americans behind to terrorists but doing just that...

A President who declares, "The buck stops here" then attempts to blame Unvaccinated Americans, who he is having fired due to his Un-Cinstitutional vaccine mandate, for HIS incompetence resulting in his 3rd straight declining jobs report numbers...

The has never been a Cry Baby Loser like the Cry Baby Loser.

All previous losing presidential candidates, however disappointed and even disgruntled, must be credited with the noble, democratic tradition of peaceful transfers of power that distinguished the nation for over two centuries.

The Loser's impotence in continuing that proud tradition is an indelible stain on the history of the nation.

The Loser's way: "If you are certified as a Loser by Republican as well as Democratic state officials, lose recounts, lose audits, lose court challenges, deploy your goons to attack police valiantly trying to protect our Congress."

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.54.43 PM.png

Forum List

Back