is trump trying to save the MSM?? or is it something else??

I say that because the MSM is floundering and having mass layoffs because trumps not there for them to talk about,,

I think its for another reason.

CNN (I know, I know) is reporting today that Trump may be starting his MAGA rallies again as soon as next month as he begins campaigning for certain candidates and against other candidates:

Trump is OLD News, but I see there are still some Trump Humpers trying to rekindle that MAGA Madness.

tell that to CNN thats going to ride the trump gravy train,,

CNN doesn't even talk about Trump anymore, but wait you don't watch CNN so how do you know they are talking about him?
dude!! the link in the OP is from CNN,,

Trump told you dummies 100 times that your communist media would be in tatters when he was gone...................LOLOL

Suddenly Colbert ain't so funny anymore....lol

Hey Brudda Face it!.........Trump is still your Daddy son
When was Colbert funny?
Never watch except a dumb clip here or there.

He looks lost now. He has a blank Biden stare.

He realizes Trump was the star of the show and he was 2nd fiddle...BAWWWWHAHAHA

Even penis head shaped Scarborough and that dumb bitch Milka look like lost souls.lolol

Trump is fading like a bad dream
tell that to CNN that got thousands of dollars in ad revenue with this story alone,,
You`re angry because CNN is making money? You`re a Communist.
I would never begrudge a man or company from making money,, and more so if they didnt pay taxs on it,,
Libturdism revolves around hatred and jealousy. They really want what they can't have, what WE conservs have.

They really want a car with a real fucking engine that burns GAS. Not some Matchbox Car rice burner that runs on AA batteries.

They want the good looking chick and have to settle for the beast that has bigger balls than they do.

They hate that you have a real career and their on a leash with a shit boss with their thumb up their asses all day.

Their life is projecting misery on all who have a fucking life to begin with.

So it is written on the Scrolls.

I say that because the MSM is floundering and having mass layoffs because trumps not there for them to talk about,,

CNN (I know, I know) is reporting today that Trump may be starting his MAGA rallies again as soon as next month as he begins campaigning for certain candidates and against other candidates:

Trump is OLD News, but I see there are still some Trump Humpers trying to rekindle that MAGA Madness.

CNN doesn't even talk about Trump anymore, but wait you don't watch CNN so how do you know they are talking about him?
This is a glaring example of what paint chip ingestion does to someone yrs after.

Trump told you dummies 100 times that your communist media would be in tatters when he was gone...................LOLOL

Suddenly Colbert ain't so funny anymore....lol

Hey Brudda Face it!.........Trump is still your Daddy son

Give it a break Shit Head the media isn't missing a beat. Trump is a ONE and done the only folks he is relevant to is fools like you.

Look at the ratings fuck face................lol
And you believed a Russian scam for 5 yrs......................BAWWWHAHA...Talk about fucking stoopid

Tell me this Slappy, if you don't watch CNN how do you ass clowns know they are always talking about him?
Slappy????...........LOLOL..I really like that dude........................LOLOL

Look Bruha. I like your quick jabbing style or I would put you on shun.

But you gotta get rid of that avatar. I laugh every time I see Michael's wifes face

Trump is fading like a bad dream
tell that to CNN that got thousands of dollars in ad revenue with this story alone,,
You`re angry because CNN is making money? You`re a Communist.
I would never begrudge a man or company from making money,, and more so if they didnt pay taxs on it,,
Libturdism revolves around hatred and jealousy. They really want what they can't have, what WE conservs have.

They really want a car with a real fucking engine that burns GAS. Not some Matchbox Car rice burner that runs on AA batteries.

They want the good looking chick and have to settle for the beast that has bigger balls than they do.

They hate that you have a real career and their on a leash with a shit boss with their thumb up their asses all day.

Their life is projecting misery on all who have a fucking life to begin with.

So it is written on the Scrolls.
We`re jealous of what YOU have? You had a president who was impeached for trying to rig the election in Ukraine and impeached again for inciting a deadly insurrection. YOU can keep him.

No shit, which means he was looking for CNN. You know the search bar thing.

you said CNN doesnt even talk about him ,, and yet low and behold its them talking about him,,

We`re jealous of what YOU have? You had a president who was impeached for trying to rig the election in Ukraine and impeached again for inciting a deadly insurrection. YOU can keep him.

Demonstrating the Nazi mentality. Two impeachments with no crimes, no misdemeanors, no impeachable offense. 35 million dollars on a phony investigation that didn't turn up anything, and the only people who dealt with Russia to change a presidential election or quid pro quo were Hillary and Dementia when he was VP.

Evil right-wing Fox hosts play CNN clips almost every single night on their shows. Laura has them on every night, Hannity has them on every night, and even Tucker Carlson will play them at least a couple nights a week.

It reminds me of Rush Limbaugh after GW's reelection and the Democrats thought the solution to losing elections was to get a leftist Rush Limbaugh of their own. Rush laughed at the idea and said there is no way to get a leftist Rush Limbaugh, because it's the Democrats who are the entertainment on my show. We play clips of what they say, read what they write, and the left simply can't do that to us.

Evil right-wing Fox hosts play CNN clips almost every single night on their shows. Laura has them on every night, Hannity has them on every night, and even Tucker Carlson will play them at least a couple nights a week.

That pretty much speaks for itself.

It reminds me of Rush Limbaugh after GW's reelection and the Democrats thought the solution to losing elections was to get a leftist Rush Limbaugh of their own. Rush laughed at the idea and said there is no way to get a leftist Rush Limbaugh, because it's the Democrats who are the entertainment on my show. We play clips of what they say, read what they write, and the left simply can't do that to us.

Where is Rush again?

you said CNN doesnt even talk about him ,, and yet low and behold its them talking about him,,

So all these right wing rags scan CNN for news, ok.

So all these right wing rags scan CNN for news, ok.
who did that?? and its not what I was talking about,,

are you feeling OK?? you seem to be drifting off and unable to follow the discussion,,

Forum List

Back