Is Trump Throwing Christie Under the Bus?

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I have to admit, if this is true, I like Trump for doing so.

President-elect Donald Trump is so disgusted with Chris Christie’s handling of the Bridgegate scandal that he’s kicking the New Jersey governor out of his inner circle, The Post has learned.​

“Trump thought it was shameful that Christie didn’t take the fall for [convicted aide] Bridget Kelly,” said a source close to the transition team. “Trump is really angry that Christie is sending a soccer mom to jail. He believes 100 percent that Christie was behind it all.”

Christie’s former deputy chief of staff was convicted in federal court earlier this month along with former Port Authority executive Bill Baroni. They were charged with causing dangerous traffic tie-ups on the George Washington Bridge in September 2013 as political payback for Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich not endorsing Christie.

Kelly testified that Christie knew of the shutdown of several lanes of traffic, a charge Christie has repeatedly denied.

The former aides could face more than 20 years in jail.

“Trump really doesn’t like it when married women with kids get hurt in politics,” said the source. “Trump was pretty disgusted with Christie.”​

Trump said to be ‘disgusted’ with Chris Christie

I have to admit, if this is true, I like Trump for doing so.

President-elect Donald Trump is so disgusted with Chris Christie’s handling of the Bridgegate scandal that he’s kicking the New Jersey governor out of his inner circle, The Post has learned.​

“Trump thought it was shameful that Christie didn’t take the fall for [convicted aide] Bridget Kelly,” said a source close to the transition team. “Trump is really angry that Christie is sending a soccer mom to jail. He believes 100 percent that Christie was behind it all.”

Christie’s former deputy chief of staff was convicted in federal court earlier this month along with former Port Authority executive Bill Baroni. They were charged with causing dangerous traffic tie-ups on the George Washington Bridge in September 2013 as political payback for Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich not endorsing Christie.

Kelly testified that Christie knew of the shutdown of several lanes of traffic, a charge Christie has repeatedly denied.

The former aides could face more than 20 years in jail.

“Trump really doesn’t like it when married women with kids get hurt in politics,” said the source. “Trump was pretty disgusted with Christie.”​

Trump said to be ‘disgusted’ with Chris Christie

When you are no longer needed, you are needed no longer. I think a lot of Trump’s rank and file supporters may be getting the news about that pretty soon. I’m not seeing to where he will have the married under $50K pay $0 taxes is going to work budget wise. This was a major campaign promise of his.

I won’t underestimate him but this seems as though one of those campaign trail promises that will have to be left on the trail. Especially if he’s going to bomb ISIS and take their oil. Thats pretty costly.

on PMS week, yah, Hillary will phsically throw Christie under bus, but before that, she would of thrown five "45 Pound Lamps" to his head.

Forum List

Back