Is Trump tanking the election on purpose?

He ran as an ignorant, embarrassing, childish, white nationalist authoritarian buffoon in 2016. And he won.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess.

I don't think I'd be making any assumptions about November. Especially with Biden out there.
I agree that Biden is not the strongest candidate. But many who voted for Trump in 2016 did not think he would be as incompetent and racist as he has turned out. He has to run on his record.
What is shocking is the number of people who continue to support an incompetent, narcissistic, racist, disgusting human as our President.
Still no answers?... not one?.....

He ran as an ignorant, embarrassing, childish, white nationalist authoritarian buffoon in 2016. And he won.

I don't think I'd be making any assumptions about November. Especially with Biden out there.
I agree that Biden is not the strongest candidate. But many who voted for Trump in 2016 did not think he would be as incompetent and racist as he has turned out. He has to run on his record.
What is shocking is the number of people who continue to support an incompetent, narcissistic, racist, disgusting human as our President.
It's pretty difficult to imagine that a lot of people who voted for him in 2016 haven't come to their senses and been repulsed by this circus.

But....

The circus caused by you morons in an attempt to stop him.

It's pretty difficult to imagine that a lot of people who voted for him in 2016 haven't come to their senses and been repulsed by this circus.

But....

The circus is being caused by Trump.

But....

They don't realize that. Evidently they behave like he does, otherwise they'd see it.

But....

You can always count on Mac to be a dumbass.
Instead of laughing how about you ask what I'm referring to?
Your failed attempt with the russia,russia shit just for starters.
What have dems done after taking the house eh Mac?
Yeah we know,absolutely nothing. It's try and take down Trump by any means day after day,week after week,month after month.

But....

How so?

But....

Yeah we know,absolutely nothing. It's try and take down Trump by any means day after day,week after week,month after month.
It's not their circus. They have just one chamber.

You must get your knowledge of government from talk radio like you get everything else.

The big clown is yours.

But....

It's not their circus. They have just one chamber.

You must get your knowledge of government from talk radio like you get everything else.

The big clown is yours.

Dont listen to talk radio.

But....

How so?
Oh my, if you have to ask, there is no hope. A shit show is a normal life for you.

Forum List

Back