Is Trump putting business ahead of National Security when China/Google work on AI

Whose side are you on, Googles, China's, Trump/Mnuchin's, or the US Military's?

• Googles, (can't think of any good reasons why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China's (one belt, one road?)

• Trump/Mnuchin's (overlook the national security issue to get a trade deal)

• The US Military's (this one seems like a "no brainer" to me)

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Trump is caught between the proverbial "rock and hard place" again. He desperately needs a trade deal with China, but can't accept their behaviors of stealing the US blind. I can't find a current link as to what the US military thinks about the Google/China AI research (after Mnuchin), but this is one issue that Trump needs to re-think and get on the same side as the military. This link shows that the US military is not happy with Google
U.S. Must Put a Ban on Google Helping China Develop a Global Digital Dictatorship

Here's the latest update, Mnuchin said Google working with China is not a problem, lying coxucker....
US security isn't a bargaining chip with China
"Trump was amplifying the concerns of tech billionaire and Trump ally Peter Thiel, who accused Google of "seemingly treasonous" acts for working with China on artificial intelligence and asked whether Google had been "infiltrated" by Chinese intelligence. Thiel revealed his political bias by saying on Fox News that most of Google's employees are "probably . . . ideologically super left-wing, sort of woke, and think that China is better than the U.S."

"I would say that there is no country that poses a more severe counterintelligence threat to this country right now than China," FBI Director Christopher Wray testified this week. "China is fighting a generational fight here."

The fact is that the Chinese Communist Party is perpetrating an effort to rob the United States of its economic and technological advantages. U.S. companies and institutions must stop helping it. It's a national security issue that Mnuchin, Kudlow and Google must acknowledge now, or any trade deal we strike with Beijing won't be worth the paper it's written on."

Whose side are you on, Googles, China's, Trump/Mnuchin's, or the US Military's?

I'm surprised that the MSM hasn't weighed in on this issue.
Wondering if the MSM is part of the globalist "establishment", they don't seem to care if China wins or the US wins, as long as Google wins.
Trump needs to get on the right side of this issue.

Forum List

Back