Is trump preparing to fire Barr?

Just more proof that the Liar in Chief is going over the edge. Barr should open up on all the illegal sh*t that trump tried to get him to do.

trump is ready to burn down the White House.....

He can't, he would then have to tell all the illegal shit that he DID do!

Just more proof that the Liar in Chief is going over the edge. Barr should open up on all the illegal sh*t that trump tried to get him to do.

Barr should be fired. Barr will not release the Durham Report and prosecuted no one who participated in The Russian Collusion COUP.

It doesn't matter if he does or not. Either Barr gets fired now by Impeached Trump or he gets fired next month by Biden.

OP, you said it yourself. Barr is Trump’s lapdog.

Why did you stop lying?

Wouldn't surprise me since trump fires anyone who disagrees with him and that fraud nonsense is so outrageous that even his lapdog Barr had to tell it like it is.

Wouldn't surprise me since trump fires anyone who disagrees with him and that fraud nonsense is so outrageous that even his lapdog Barr had to tell it like it is.

I don't think he had to, he could have kept his mouth shut.

But he did, and I think that's because he is looking at his tenure coming to an end and understands that history will not be kind to him.

This is a redemption play.

We need the DOJ/FBI to go after Trump, his family, his administration, and all Republicans that dare to oppose the party.

This entire shit-show would be hilarious ... If it weren't so fucking DANGEROUS.
In case ya missed it - Deranged even for Rump. Our president is NOT well.

I have come to the conclusion that trump is a very sick man. We are faced with the most dangerous period in US history....when a man that is clearly mentally tortured is repeating lies and distortions that will give a green light to his followers, many who are willing to kill for him.

I see the possibility of two immense dangers:

:trump literally or figuratively tries to burn down the WH or our Republic

:The trump cult begins a coup attempt not seen since the Civil War.

Barr is gone in 48 days anyway. Why would he fear trump. He could fabricate voter fraud evidence...but the courts would slap.him down. Barr needs to leave with at least some

Last edited:

Barr should be fired. Barr will not release the Durham Report and prosecuted no one who participated in The Russian Collusion COUP.
William Barr is a meticulous man who specializes in Constitutional Law. That requires a particular stern discipline to do what the law says, and it does not include doing what you want to do unless it affirms what the Costitution sctually says and not what is expedient. It is easy enough to understand if you read it frequently and can stay within its exclusive parameters.

I should hope so. Anyone who sits on their dead ass and fails to so their job should have their ass fired, government leech or not.

I have come to the conclusion that trump is a very sick man. We are faced with the most dangerous period in US history....when a man that is clearly mentally tortured is repeating lies and distortions that will give a green light to his followers, many who are willing to kill for him.

Barr is gone in 48 days anyway. Why would he fear trump. He could fabricate voter fraud evidence...but the courts would slap.him down. Barr needs to leave with at least some
Trump is well. He is good at keeping the agreement in his oath of office, plus he has done a hero's job of making sure this nation is not inured into some winless war effort that kills off our defenders. He busied himself and his staff to warp speed a vaccine by employing competitive drug companies to join the race to save American lives using competition and care in this trailblazing effort.

He is tolerant and respectful of William Barr, as he is for people who win good things forvthe American peoplzIt's fun to watch his communications to his base whose loyalty and love he has earned.

I should hope so. Anyone who sits on their dead ass and fails to so their job should have their ass fired, government leech or not.

Believe me...If ANYTHING was there...Barr would be shouting from the roof tops. But NOTHING is there....and he is not going to make stuff up. Just Stop!

Trump is well. He is good at keeping the agreement in his oath of office, plus he has done a hero's job of making sure this nation is not inured into some winless war effort that kills off our defenders. He busied himself and his staff to warp speed a vaccine by employing competitive drug companies to join the race to save American lives using competition and care in this trailblazing effort.

He is tolerant and respectful of William Barr, as he is for people who win good things forvthe American peoplzIt's fun to watch his communications to his base whose loyalty and love he has earned.

Yep, someone please give this hero a Purple Heart...or at least a pardon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back