Is Trump more or less "Zionist" then Biden?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
And what do white identitarians think about that? I know there are different types of right wingers, right wingers like republicans and Trump and biblical evangelicals who love Israel and then there are white nationalists who sometimes may or may not be anti-semitic. But I think the first is much more common among american right wingers.

safe_image.php

And what do white identitarians think about that? I know there are different types of right wingers, right wingers like republicans and Trump and biblical evangelicals who love Israel and then there are white nationalists who sometimes may or may not be anti-semitic. But I think the first is much more common among american right wingers.

safe_image.php

Zi·on·ist
/ˈzīənəst/

noun
  • 1.a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel:"the artist's parents were committed Zionists"

safe_image.php

Zi·on·ist
/ˈzīənəst/

noun
  • 1.a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel:"the artist's parents were committed Zionists"

But maybe zionist can expand to mean someone who is actually in another country but lobbies for the interests of israel? That would also logically be a zionist or no? Your definition is very narrow.

safe_image.php

Zi·on·ist
/ˈzīənəst/

noun

But maybe zionist can expand to mean someone who is actually in another country but lobbies for the interests of israel? That would also logically be a zionist or no? Your definition is very narrow.

The definition is very simple, Mort. As a Zionist, I want Israel to be a country for the Jewish people. Plus, "Zion" is a synonym for Jerusalem and Israel as a whole.

Trump will claim to be more "zionist" than Biden if he thinks it will get him votes in Nov. And, we all know that is just lip service, as Trump will support anything that he thinks will get him more votes.

Not really sure,what is sure though is whoever wins the next election,it’s a big win for Israel the fact they both kiss their ass.

Trump appears not to be a Zionist so much as a Christian Zionist; he aligns himself with evangelical Christians in this regard, which is unfortunate.

Nothing is wrong with Zionism. Nothing is wrong with pride in one’s culture and heritage. Christian Zionism, on the other hand, is abominable doctrine. It assumes that God has two concurrent covenants with humanity: one with Jews and one with Christians, which absolutely and unequivocally contradicts the Scriptures.

Forum List

Back