Is Trump being truthful about the coronavirus?

Is Trump being truthful about the coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
ok, I can't help it. Democrats say you will all die in 12 years of corona virus unless you give them 90% of your income.

Doing anything to halt the virus is crazy.

The herd is too big.

The weak-minded won't take their own precautions so will die in the greatest numbers.

Think of it as filtering the gene pool.

Now to out and cheer at Nutty Old Uncle Bernie's rally. He needs you to save us all from Biden.

So you want Trump to go out and say everyone is going to die? Panic, loot, riot, go nuts, we're all going to die!!! That would be leadership. I have no idea why you guys want to panic over a flu like disease, other than political gain. Of course it is in the USA, of course people are going to get it. Elderly people would be wise to exercise caution, but it is not ebola people.

Do you trust him? Do you believe him? It seems to me that he is much more concerned about the economy and his reelection than the truth about the coronavirus. He seems to be in daily contradiction to the scientists and public health officials. What do you think?
Really, he and the CDC seemed to be in total agreement today. Perhaps you should lose the regressive glasses.
We need to dig up some old Ebola posts and see how understanding the cons were about Obama's handling of the situation. As I recall, the coronavirus 'scare' is mild in comparison.

Obama did all he could to help Ebola find a US host. He let infected people roam about the country

3574a2e4-2818-4031-b2e0-562af8e01434.jpg

Nah. No reason to keep him in a Level IV hospital bed, the apartment complex is just as safe

Sorry - Ron Klain did a yeoman's job with Ebola. Fat Impeached Donnie has botched this one and lies about it daily.

Letting Ebola infected people roam around the county is bio-terrorism

Do you trust him? Do you believe him? It seems to me that he is much more concerned about the economy and his reelection than the truth about the coronavirus. He seems to be in daily contradiction to the scientists and public health officials. What do you think?
Really, he and the CDC seemed to be in total agreement today. Perhaps you should lose the regressive glasses.
We need to dig up some old Ebola posts and see how understanding the cons were about Obama's handling of the situation. As I recall, the coronavirus 'scare' is mild in comparison.

Obama did all he could to help Ebola find a US host. He let infected people roam about the country

Nah. No reason to keep him in a Level IV hospital bed, the apartment complex is just as safe

Sorry - Ron Klain did a yeoman's job with Ebola. Fat Impeached Donnie has botched this one and lies about it daily.

As I said - Ron Klain did a yeoman's job with Ebola.

Nine of the people contracted the disease outside the US and traveled into the country, either as regular airline passengers or as medical evacuees; of those nine, two died. Two people have contracted Ebola in the United States. Both were nurses who treated an Ebola patient; both have recovered.

Recoveries from Ebola: 9
Cases first diagnosed in U.S: 4
Cases contracted in the U.S: 2
Total cases: 11

The main problem is that democrsts cannot be trusted at all. Every syllable is a lie. They are devoted to the destruction of this country and it's people. This is a war and democrats are the enemy. What ever they say about Trump is in the same category as if it were Hitler talking about Roosevelt.

We agree that Coronavirus is too much of a threat to have Trump distracted by the Election, so the only reasonable response is to hold off until this panDEMic blows over

As I said - Ron Klain did a yeoman's job with Ebola.

Nine of the people contracted the disease outside the US and traveled into the country, either as regular airline passengers or as medical evacuees; of those nine, two died. Two people have contracted Ebola in the United States. Both were nurses who treated an Ebola patient; both have recovered.

Recoveries from Ebola: 9
Cases first diagnosed in U.S: 4
Cases contracted in the U.S: 2
Total cases: 11

Letting Ebola infected people onto commercial airliners is something you;d expect from a bio-terrorist. Thank you for confirming

So, this new desperate reach of the month caused by Fake News and their bots will now be.. "Trump created the coronavirus"? Even though it all started in China. Trump had the flights not coming into the U.S months ago already. Sad how these Trump hater are resorting to politicizing this flu.

Where was the outrage about H1N1 when nObama was president?

We agree that Coronavirus is too much of a threat to have Trump distracted by the Election, so the only reasonable response is to hold off until this panDEMic blows over

This will definitely help Trump how the Fake News will continue to politicize this.

This will definitely help Trump how the Fake News will continue to politicize this.

They're telling us that he needs to declare martial law and ban all outdoor activity, like elections, right? Am I misreading the hysteria?

They're telling us that he needs to declare martial law and ban all outdoor activity, like elections, right? Am I misreading the hysteria?

Same old crap, just another hysteria taken into being political by Trump haters.

So, this new desperate reach of the month caused by Fake News and their bots will now be.. "Trump created the coronavirus"? Even though it all started in China. Trump had the flights not coming into the U.S months ago already. Sad how these Trump hater are resorting to politicizing this flu.

Where was the outrage about H1N1 when nObama was president?

Where's their hysteria over the normal flu, its killed 17,000 Americans this flu season.

Of course.
The media, on the other hand, is being recklessly irresponsible playing into a hype that this virus is the second coming. It is not.
Right now the medical industry is beginning to have supply issues because every moron in America has ran out and bought up masks/sanitizers that can supply them for a lifetime. In Indianapolis, for instance, a dental school may have to shut down because they don't have enough masks to supply them till May if they cannot get resupplied.
When the "quick" tests become available in the next 2 weeks, Hospitals everywhere are urging people to NOT come for a test if they simply have flu-like symptoms... STAY HOME. They fear they will be inundated in people flocking to be tested and create further shortages. ALL because the media is blasting out 24 hours a day that the black death is upon us.

Not sure about Trump. It is without a doubt that the media doesn't and are in fact, attempting to foment panic in this country.

Forum List

Back