Is Trump about to resign ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Not that I give much stock to anything Olberwoman says, but what's everyone's thoughts on this?

Donald Trump Will Resign and It Will Happen ‘Suddenly,’ Predicts Keith Olbermann
Newsweek

John Harwood @JohnJHarwood

prediction just in from top R strategist: Trump resigns "once Mueller closes in on him and the family," Pence makes Rubio VP, "GOP recovers"

The Donald Trump presidency will end with his resignation, and it will come “suddenly,” with little warning, according to political commentator Keith Olbermann. Speaking on the latest edition of his GQ series “The Resistance” on Tuesday, Olbermann, a former MSNBC host, said he believed that Trump would call it quits when special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his campaign’s links to Russia grow too close for comfort.

Twitter

Donald Trump Will Resign and It Will Happen ‘Suddenly,’ Predicts Keith Olbermann

Wishful thinking. What little brains Olbermann had ran down his leg when Obama was elected.

Now that he has exposed himself that he is no different than Bush or Obama and willing to start wars in other countries for the globalists by now saying we need t invade Afghanitan he has shown his true colors that he will serve the interests of the globalists instead of us now so they are happy with him now for doing do and because of that,i dont see him resigning. same as every president since LBJ,it appears he is no different than them,a puppet for the establishment here to serve their interests in not the american people.

This is the fantasy of some, and they are throwing everything at him in hopes he will submit. Whatever your opinion of President Trump, his one unfailing quality is his stubbornness. For this reason alone I don't think he quits. He wants this too much and loves America too much. I am betting he is thinking to himself, "what will happen to this country if someone else is running it?".

He believes in himself, and so do his supporters, the military, police agencies, patriots from coast to coast. He wouldn't want to let them down, would he? This last point is part of the reason he loves his rallies (also to impress upon his supporters who NOT to support in their state, that's called consequences for those not onboard what the nation voted on in November).

These guys wonder why after attacking him and his family 1000 different ways, why won't he throw in the towel? Why won't he cry and beg for pity? They haven't taken the time to recognize his entire life of being a fighter, in the toughest city AND industry in that city to make money, let alone billions. They so want to return to the days when they could run the show and pull the strings again, it's embarrassing really.

I have less faith in those who don't want to see America succeed (as long as they personally gain) than those willing to call out the problems and try and fix them. It doesn't take any courage to follow the status quo. None.

Not that I give much stock to anything Olberwoman says, but what's everyone's thoughts on this?

Newsweek

John Harwood @JohnJHarwood

prediction just in from top R strategist: Trump resigns "once Mueller closes in on him and the family," Pence makes Rubio VP, "GOP recovers"

The Donald Trump presidency will end with his resignation, and it will come “suddenly,” with little warning, according to political commentator Keith Olbermann. Speaking on the latest edition of his GQ series “The Resistance” on Tuesday, Olbermann, a former MSNBC host, said he believed that Trump would call it quits when special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his campaign’s links to Russia grow too close for comfort.

Twitter

Olbermann has the brains of a piss ant.

Trumps quits nothing. Goes against his grain. Whether anyone likes it or not...he will stay the 4 years and may or may not try again in 2020. Probably not. Melania is not thrilled being first lady and I don't blame her.

Tony Schwartz the real author of Art of the Deal who knows the pussygrabber as well as anyone, has predicted DT will get out in front of Bob Mueller's final report and resign rather than face the charges and indictments that surely will come.
Tony knows how dirty this dirtball is and his opinion carries more weight than anyone on this forum.

Tony Schwartz the real author of Art of the Deal who knows the pussygrabber as well as anyone, has predicted DT will get out in front of Bob Mueller's final report and resign rather than face the charges and indictments that surely will come.
Tony knows how dirty this dirtball is and his opinion carries more weight than anyone on this forum.
Tony Schwartz is not the President.

IMG_0221.JPG
The man who was Director of National Intelligence at the start of 2017 just asked, on CNN, "How long must the nation endure this nightmare?"

Now that he has exposed himself that he is no different than Bush or Obama and willing to start wars in other countries for the globalists by now saying we need t invade Afghanitan he has shown his true colors that he will serve the interests of the globalists instead of us now so they are happy with him now for doing do and because of that,i dont see him resigning. same as every president since LBJ,it appears he is no different than them,a puppet for the establishment here to serve their interests in not the american people.

Well it's good to see another awake American.

Tony Schwartz is not the President.
No shit Sherlock but his opinion is worth more than yours

New Topics

Forum List

Back