Is Trump A Mass Murderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overall

Oct 16, 2020
Well there are over 220,000 Americans who are dead from the coronavirus. And dead is DEAD! Trump could have prevented the vast majority of those deaths. You are welcome to your own opinion. But that is mass murderer enough for me. More people have died from the coronavirus here than in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people!

At first Trump called the coronavirus a hoax. Though he later admitted to lying and that he knew right from the start that the coronavirus was bad. But he downplayed it because he didn't want to cause people to "panic." Oh, it's ok if they DIE! Just as long as they don't "panic." What a joke.

Then later he said that warm weather would make the virus go away. The opposite happened. Then he tried to force states to open their schools. But even a moron would know that would only cause the virus to spread faster. And recently Trump called experts on the matter idiots. For a layperson like Trump to call such people idiots moves him beyond the realm of idiot and into the realm of criminal. As in mass murderer.

Now let me give you a reality check on the coronavirus. It is now the leading case of death in the U.S. And many hospitals ICU units are at the breaking point. Guess what will happen if they do break. Also, a National Geographic website says that the coronavirus is likely to be 50 to 100 times more deadly than the flu.

And on the news about a week ago they said that in the past 7 months the coronavirus had killed more people than the flu has in the past 5 years combined. Also, there are about 8 million people here who have been infected with the coronavirus. But we have around 311 million other people. 8 million gore into 311 million 38.87 times. As I said, there have bee over 220,000 deaths here. But just going by 200,000, 38.87 times that comes out to 7,774,000 people who could die from the coronavirus.

Recently Trump brought up "herd immunity." But the only way that could really work is if all those who can be infected are infected. And you know what that would mean. Sure, eventually we will come up with a vaccine or some other treatment for it. But how many more people will die before then.

Also, if they come up with a vaccine that is anything like the flu vaccine, the best you could hope for is for it to be around 50% effective. That's not good enough. Another thing is that having had coronavirus already should make you more immune than any vaccine would. But some people have caught it more than once. They had one such woman on the news recently. From what I remember, she was a lot sicker from the second time she caught it.

Another thing is that the coronavirus is mutating. Possibly faster than the flu virus does. According to one website, there are 7 new types of coronavirus that have mutated into existence. On another website they spoke of an un-peer reviewed paper that came out of China. It says that 30 new strains of coronavirus have mutated into being. So my advice to you? PANIC! And don't vote for Trump if you are thinking of doing so.

Well there are over 220,000 Americans who are dead from the coronavirus. And dead is DEAD! Trump could have prevented the vast majority of those deaths. You are welcome to your own opinion. But that is mass murderer enough for me. More people have died from the coronavirus here than in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people!

At first Trump called the coronavirus a hoax. Though he later admitted to lying and that he knew right from the start that the coronavirus was bad. But he downplayed it because he didn't want to cause people to "panic." Oh, it's ok if they DIE! Just as long as they don't "panic." What a joke.

Then later he said that warm weather would make the virus go away. The opposite happened. Then he tried to force states to open their schools. But even a moron would know that would only cause the virus to spread faster. And recently Trump called experts on the matter idiots. For a layperson like Trump to call such people idiots moves him beyond the realm of idiot and into the realm of criminal. As in mass murderer.

Now let me give you a reality check on the coronavirus. It is now the leading case of death in the U.S. And many hospitals ICU units are at the breaking point. Guess what will happen if they do break. Also, a National Geographic website says that the coronavirus is likely to be 50 to 100 times more deadly than the flu.

And on the news about a week ago they said that in the past 7 months the coronavirus had killed more people than the flu has in the past 5 years combined. Also, there are about 8 million people here who have been infected with the coronavirus. But we have around 311 million other people. 8 million gore into 311 million 38.87 times. As I said, there have bee over 220,000 deaths here. But just going by 200,000, 38.87 times that comes out to 7,774,000 people who could die from the coronavirus.

Recently Trump brought up "herd immunity." But the only way that could really work is if all those who can be infected are infected. And you know what that would mean. Sure, eventually we will come up with a vaccine or some other treatment for it. But how many more people will die before then.

Also, if they come up with a vaccine that is anything like the flu vaccine, the best you could hope for is for it to be around 50% effective. That's not good enough. Another thing is that having had coronavirus already should make you more immune than any vaccine would. But some people have caught it more than once. They had one such woman on the news recently. From what I remember, she was a lot sicker from the second time she caught it.

Another thing is that the coronavirus is mutating. Possibly faster than the flu virus does. According to one website, there are 7 new types of coronavirus that have mutated into existence. On another website they spoke of an un-peer reviewed paper that came out of China. It says that 30 new strains of coronavirus have mutated into being. So my advice to you? PANIC! And don't vote for Trump if you are thinking of doing so.
Are you a pedo?

No

Idiocy 101

We are the fattest developed nation in the world. Average age of Death due to COVID is 78 and average age without COVID19 is 78.8. You are a gullible sheep.

It is very clear that I am NO Trump supporter. I believe him to be an immature, spoiled narcissist that has the mentality of a 9 year old and while he should have been more up front in the beginning as opposed to saying there was no issue and it was under control, no he could not have prevented the vast majority of the deaths.

Trump is going to lose the election and flee to Russia to escape prosecution for his criminal liability concerning Covid-19 as well as his inability to service the huge debts he has coming due. My only hope, that all the damn trumpbots move to Russia with him.

Why It’s Important for Trump to Win

a summary by the author: Finally, the #1 reason to want a Trump victory would be simply to see massive crowds of Trump haters weeping on TV, a repeat of 2016, but much worse. I would just love to see the likes of Nicole Wallace, Joy Reid, Chris Hayes, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon, and Lawrence O’Donnell, their faces grim, lashing out at Trump voters as racists, misogynists, haters, etc. Get out the popcorn!

Another pathetic HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!! from a panicking Democrat. You are backing a candidate who took millions from Ukraine and China for political favors. There are probably more countries and companies involved but that is the proof so far.

It is very clear that I am NO Trump supporter. I believe him to be an immature, spoiled narcissist that has the mentality of a 9 year old and while he should have been more up front in the beginning as opposed to saying there was no issue and it was under control, no he could not have prevented the vast majority of the deaths.
Holy moly. An honest answer. I guess There is a first time for everything.

All this, based on advice from Dr Fauci, who Biden said he would keep on staff. Doctors are learning as they go and so will we. The states had the right to implement whatever laws they deemed fit. The people will only take so much in terms of restrictions.

Are you still fucking your dog?

Tell us what Congress did.

A better question:

Are you a moron?

When you're a PROG and accuse Trump of immaturity it can only be construed as projection. Hey here's some fun, find a report showing Trump failed to share COVID info with the Governors who run their States & cities. If you can't find one know it's code your "but Trump didn't tell us" is 100% worthless trash.

When you come up empty consider this, what should Trump have said and what should have been done differently?

Which leader worldwide is the poster boy for perfect responses to COVID, I can't wait.

No, Trump is not the reason you were raised the way you were.

So you skip right over China and jump to our president to lay blame?....that's retarded.....

Are you a pedo?

Make another crack like that. There is plenty of room on my ignore list.

Tell us what Congress did.

Why? I replied to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back