Is Trump A Mass Murderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very clear that I am NO Trump supporter. I believe him to be an immature, spoiled narcissist that has the mentality of a 9 year old and while he should have been more up front in the beginning as opposed to saying there was no issue and it was under control, no he could not have prevented the vast majority of the deaths.
Tell us what Congress did.

Why? I replied to the point.
How do I know what was said in private?
Trump was very vocal about COVID in the media.

He was. He said it was under control.
It was...
Do you remember how COVID was covered in January?
People on sea cruises getting ill for 2 weeks and recovering.
That's how our Open Borders media covered what would up killing 200,000 old people.
Now go ahead and criticize the January coverage.

It wasn't. Trump even admitted he misled the country.

His public rhetoric, Trump told Woodward in March, was part of a strategy to deliberately minimise the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said. “I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic.”

Donald Trump admits to playing down dangers of coronavirus, book says
Did you see the coverage in January?

No, I was on Jupiter that month.

It is very clear that I am NO Trump supporter. I believe him to be an immature, spoiled narcissist that has the mentality of a 9 year old and while he should have been more up front in the beginning as opposed to saying there was no issue and it was under control, no he could not have prevented the vast majority of the deaths.
You really do not pay attention to the Prog politicians in D.C. do you? Just today the mature Senators were having temper tantrums in front of the Dirksen Building. They put poster place cards where they should have been seated of people to prove their point of love for the masses. And then they spewed what they are going to do when they take power. The fact is, they caused all of this brouhaha over the years. Repubs just followed them in some of it. They should have handed out rattles for them. Progs emote and are funny but dangerous.

Well there are over 220,000 Americans who are dead from the coronavirus. And dead is DEAD! Trump could have prevented the vast majority of those deaths. You are welcome to your own opinion. But that is mass murderer enough for me. More people have died from the coronavirus here than in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people!

At first Trump called the coronavirus a hoax. Though he later admitted to lying and that he knew right from the start that the coronavirus was bad. But he downplayed it because he didn't want to cause people to "panic." Oh, it's ok if they DIE! Just as long as they don't "panic." What a joke.

Then later he said that warm weather would make the virus go away. The opposite happened. Then he tried to force states to open their schools. But even a moron would know that would only cause the virus to spread faster. And recently Trump called experts on the matter idiots. For a layperson like Trump to call such people idiots moves him beyond the realm of idiot and into the realm of criminal. As in mass murderer.

Now let me give you a reality check on the coronavirus. It is now the leading case of death in the U.S. And many hospitals ICU units are at the breaking point. Guess what will happen if they do break. Also, a National Geographic website says that the coronavirus is likely to be 50 to 100 times more deadly than the flu.

And on the news about a week ago they said that in the past 7 months the coronavirus had killed more people than the flu has in the past 5 years combined. Also, there are about 8 million people here who have been infected with the coronavirus. But we have around 311 million other people. 8 million gore into 311 million 38.87 times. As I said, there have bee over 220,000 deaths here. But just going by 200,000, 38.87 times that comes out to 7,774,000 people who could die from the coronavirus.

Recently Trump brought up "herd immunity." But the only way that could really work is if all those who can be infected are infected. And you know what that would mean. Sure, eventually we will come up with a vaccine or some other treatment for it. But how many more people will die before then.

Also, if they come up with a vaccine that is anything like the flu vaccine, the best you could hope for is for it to be around 50% effective. That's not good enough. Another thing is that having had coronavirus already should make you more immune than any vaccine would. But some people have caught it more than once. They had one such woman on the news recently. From what I remember, she was a lot sicker from the second time she caught it.

Another thing is that the coronavirus is mutating. Possibly faster than the flu virus does. According to one website, there are 7 new types of coronavirus that have mutated into existence. On another website they spoke of an un-peer reviewed paper that came out of China. It says that 30 new strains of coronavirus have mutated into being. So my advice to you? PANIC! And don't vote for Trump if you are thinking of doing so.
So you skip right over China and jump to our president to lay blame?....that's retarded.....

I didn't skip over China. I said that more people have died here from the coronavirus than have in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people.

The truth is we really have no idea what goes on in China.

You really do not pay attention to the Prog politicians in D.C. do you? Just today the mature Senators were having temper tantrums in front of the Dirksen Building. They put poster place cards where they should have been seated of people to prove their point of love for the masses. And then they spewed what they are going to do when they take power. The fact is, they caused all of this brouhaha over the years. Repubs just followed them in some of it. They should have handed out rattles for them. Progs emote and are funny but dangerous.

If you want to address what I actually said, great. Otherwise I'm not interested.

It was...
That's how our Open Borders media covered what would up killing 200,000 old people.

His public rhetoric, Trump told Woodward in March, was part of a strategy to deliberately minimise the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said. “I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic.”

You seem not to know how the media was treating COVID in January.
Once again, what do you remember from January?
If you don't remember the focus being 100% on sick people on sea cruises there is no point to this discussion.

Well there are over 220,000 Americans who are dead from the coronavirus. And dead is DEAD! Trump could have prevented the vast majority of those deaths. You are welcome to your own opinion. But that is mass murderer enough for me. More people have died from the coronavirus here than in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people!

At first Trump called the coronavirus a hoax. Though he later admitted to lying and that he knew right from the start that the coronavirus was bad. But he downplayed it because he didn't want to cause people to "panic." Oh, it's ok if they DIE! Just as long as they don't "panic." What a joke.

Then later he said that warm weather would make the virus go away. The opposite happened. Then he tried to force states to open their schools. But even a moron would know that would only cause the virus to spread faster. And recently Trump called experts on the matter idiots. For a layperson like Trump to call such people idiots moves him beyond the realm of idiot and into the realm of criminal. As in mass murderer.

Now let me give you a reality check on the coronavirus. It is now the leading case of death in the U.S. And many hospitals ICU units are at the breaking point. Guess what will happen if they do break. Also, a National Geographic website says that the coronavirus is likely to be 50 to 100 times more deadly than the flu.

And on the news about a week ago they said that in the past 7 months the coronavirus had killed more people than the flu has in the past 5 years combined. Also, there are about 8 million people here who have been infected with the coronavirus. But we have around 311 million other people. 8 million gore into 311 million 38.87 times. As I said, there have bee over 220,000 deaths here. But just going by 200,000, 38.87 times that comes out to 7,774,000 people who could die from the coronavirus.

Recently Trump brought up "herd immunity." But the only way that could really work is if all those who can be infected are infected. And you know what that would mean. Sure, eventually we will come up with a vaccine or some other treatment for it. But how many more people will die before then.

Also, if they come up with a vaccine that is anything like the flu vaccine, the best you could hope for is for it to be around 50% effective. That's not good enough. Another thing is that having had coronavirus already should make you more immune than any vaccine would. But some people have caught it more than once. They had one such woman on the news recently. From what I remember, she was a lot sicker from the second time she caught it.

Another thing is that the coronavirus is mutating. Possibly faster than the flu virus does. According to one website, there are 7 new types of coronavirus that have mutated into existence. On another website they spoke of an un-peer reviewed paper that came out of China. It says that 30 new strains of coronavirus have mutated into being. So my advice to you? PANIC! And don't vote for Trump if you are thinking of doing so.
No

Idiocy 101

We are the fattest developed nation in the world. Average age of Death due to COVID is 78 and average age without COVID19 is 78.8. You are a gullible sheep.

Well I say yes. Also, a strain of flu arose in the 1918-1919 flu plague called the Spanish flu. It killed mainly young healthy people. And your saying that it is mainly the old that die disgusts me. You would squeal like a stick pig if it happened to you.
It did happen to me. I am a survivor and plasma donor. I am only 40 and was 39 when I had it in late March. It is overblown. But it is deadlier for older people hence I donate my plasma to help them. Going again next week. What have you done to help?

It was...

If you don't remember the focus being 100% on sick people on sea cruises there is no point to this discussion.

The thread is about Trump not the media. I'm not interested in your ramblings. If you disagree with something I said about Trump you can address that. Otherwise I do not care what you think about the media.

Stupid little commie, are you aware that posting rules require you to provide links to the stats you're citing?

You are the biggest loser, bye bye.

It was...

The thread is about Trump not the media. I'm not interested in your ramblings. If you disagree with something I said about Trump you can address that. Otherwise I do not care what you think about the media.
This thread is about how the media interprets Trump taking a dump.
The fact is that how was Trump supposed to to analyze a situation that was ignored by MDs in Congress and played down in the media.

It was...

The fact is that how was Trump supposed to to analyze a situation that was ignored by MDs in Congress and played down in the media.

Trump said he misled the country. The media didn't make him do that.

Is Trump A Mass Murderer?
Not unless you count the decimation of the marxist democrat agenda.

It was...

The question is to what extent Trump, Congress and the media misled the country.
Did they know this was a deadly disease to the elderly with pre-existing conditions?

All I know is that the Liberal media, Congress and Democrat Governors and Mayors allowed a lot of people to die up front.

It was...

Out of curiosity, does it bother you in the least that Congress and the media misled the country?
Or do you have TDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back