Is this Trump's first lie as President-elect?

14937458_1371313099565667_8443906324553137972_n.jpg

And the second is what I posted, that the Mexico wall is "metaphorical".

Get ready for more lies and piles and piles of lies from the RWNJ traitors.

Note to liarintheWH That's a PERFECT handle.

Ho-hum. Crestfallen Hillary supporters lamely lashing out.

He said this in his victory speech:

"Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time and we owe her a major debt of gratitude of service to our country I mean that very sincerely."

lol

Donald Trump’s Comments About Hillary Clinton During His Victory Speech Weren't So Bad
It's called diplomacy, something out of your reach.

That doesn't answer the question. Although given that diplomacy is often about lying...

"Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time and we owe her a major debt of gratitude of service to our country I mean that very sincerely."

lol

Donald Trump’s Comments About Hillary Clinton During His Victory Speech Weren't So Bad

That doesn't answer the question. Although given that diplomacy is often about lying...
Yeah, it did answer your dumb question and like I said, "out of your reach".

lol

So Trump was lying before, or lying now?

lol

So Trump was lying before, or lying now?
Your ass must be burning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back