IS THIS TRUE? -- Report: FDA docs from FOIA request show over 1,200 COVID Vax deaths in the first 90 days.

And the "survival rate" that is always thrown around for COVID seems like a really big number until someone you know dies from it or has permanent damage from it. It always changes when it becomes personal.
So, should government stop trying to force employers to take away an individual's right to consider the options and make the best choice for themselves?
I am very much against Govt mandates even at the state or city level.
Employers will do anything to avoid an OSHA fine, so government gets its mandate on individuals via regulatory coercion.

It's a huge flaw in our entire system.

‘The 976 swine flu event was the first time that the federal government agreed to serve as pharma’s insurer. The episode taught the public an important lesson: tort immunity incentivizes dangerous and ineffective vaccines. Industry and the magisterial class learned an entirely different morale from the tragic episode. In 1986 they made swine flu vaccine template the model for the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which shielded (all [italics]) mandated vaccines from liability.’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 360)

worth lookin' up Badger

~S~

So, should government stop trying to force employers to take away an individual's right to consider the options and make the best choice for themselves?
Employers will do anything to avoid an OSHA fine, so government gets its mandate on individuals via regulatory coercion.

It's a huge flaw in our entire system.

Yes, the government stop trying to force employers to take away an individual's right to consider the options.

And yes it is just as wrong to do it under the guise of regulatory rules.

The good news is that so far the courts agree with us and not the Biden Admin

What I am saying is that because government can easily hide behind the private sector, there is a flaw in individual liberty protections.
That's a Trumpster myth. A response to the fact that many people, some of them people who own and run businesses, are sick to death of the idiotic trolling. They're not acting on behalf of the government. They're acting on behalf of sanity.
What would you recommend as a solution (other than the complete demolition of the entire FedGov)?
Stop believing everything you read on Gateway Pundit et. al.

The layers of government/private actions under this entire scheme is alarming.

Private sector pharma manufacture uses its influence over government to get mandates to boost profits to insane levels. Government then uses the threat of regulatory penalties to coerce the private sector (employers) to use the threat of unemployment to coerce individuals to get the vaccine.

In essence, if you take out all the middle men, what is really happening here is Pfizer is forcing YOU to consume their product under penalty of unemployment AND if their product fucks you up and kills you, Pfizer owes you and your survivors JACK FUCKING SHIT.

AND as if that wasn't shocking enough for you, Pfizer also undoubtedly got some government grant money to R&D the very product you are forced to consume, therefore, UNDER PENALTY OF GOVERNMENT VIOLENCE, YOU paid for Pfizer to create a product that Pfizer then forced you to consume that potentially deadly product and pay for AGAIN.

That's a Trumpster myth. A response to the fact that many people, some of them people who own and run businesses, are sick to death of the idiotic trolling. They're not acting on behalf of the government. They're acting on behalf of sanity.
I am confused about what you are saying here.

So, you think I am insane for being skeptical of a product which could kill and my family has no recourse?
Stop believing everything you read on Gateway Pundit et. al.
Even if it is not actually happening (I doubt that very seriously) the fact that it COULD happen should concern you, right?

Yes, the government stop trying to force employers to take away an individual's right to consider the options.

And yes it is just as wrong to do it under the guise of regulatory rules.

The good news is that so far the courts agree with us and not the Biden Admin
It's good news in the Courts so far.....for now.

I am going to try and sum up this entire scenario again by speeding it up.

You paid Pfizer et al (big pharma) to create a potentially deadly product that Pfizer et al is forcing you to purchase at retail.

The only analogy I can think of is you paying the thief to carry out your own theft, then buying your stolen items back from the thief.
:dunno:

You paid Pfizer et al (big pharma) to create a potentially deadly product that Pfizer et al is forcing you to purchase at retail.

The only analogy I can think of is you paying the thief to carry out your own theft, then buying your stolen items back from the thief.
Pfizer didnt get money for creating their vaccine. They only took advantage of the lax regulations.
They were still involved in OWS, just not the money part.
Others did get money though

I do not know anyone that paid for their vaccine. How are we being forced to purchase at retail?

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but that one seems a stretch

I am confused about what you are saying here.

So, you think I am insane for being skeptical of a product which could kill and my family has no recourse?
Not sure how you got that out of my post. I wasn't talking about the vaccines. I was responding to your claim that government is "hiding behind the private sector". I don't buy it.
Even if it is not actually happening (I doubt that very seriously) the fact that it COULD happen should concern you, right?
Well sure. There are all kinds of things the government COULD do that concern me. But not as much as the things they ARE doing. I'm weary of the paranoid speculation.

Consider the source, but is there any independent verification?

Comment:
If this is true, and the continue to push it, imagine what all the other vaxxes do. Maybe there is some smoke around that whole autism thing?
Is it true?

Of course not. Come on.

The same people that told you 1200 died from the vaccine told you that 234,000 died from COIVD.
Fair but the numbers are moved depending on how you do the counting arent they? We (the US) were very liberal with what we considered a COVID death and Im guessing rather conservative with what was considered a vaccine death. Not saying those 2 numbers would have been equal had they been counted with the same criteria (anyone who was vaccinated and died counts as a vaccine death, same as with COVID?) But Im guessing they would have been much closer.

Fair but the numbers are moved depending on how you do the counting arent they? We (the US) were very liberal with what we considered a COVID death and Im guessing rather conservative with what was considered a vaccine death. Not saying those 2 numbers would have been equal had they been counted with the same criteria (anyone who was vaccinated and died counts as a vaccine death, same as with COVID?) But Im guessing they would have been much closer.
With a names list, you can ask the relatives about the deceased life, and even more dangerous for the Medical Gestapo, about disease preconditions that might run in their family. These deceased are Americans who did not get the chance to learn more about this communist Chinese virus, a virus that can only intelligently be called communist Chinese.

Lets pretend that the GWP actually told the truth for the first time ever and that all 1200 deaths were due to the vaccine....

At the end of the first 90 days the US had given just at 80 million shots. That is a death rate of 0.0015%. If this same rate held for the US and we hit 100% vaccinated it would lead to a total of just over 5000 deaths.

During that same 90 days, 234,000 people died from COVID.

I am not sure how the death rate of 0.0015% stacks up against other vaccines, but I am betting it is pretty much in line with them all.

Tell that to the 1200 and their families. Maybe they should get purple hearts for dying patriotic deaths.

Forum List

Back