IS THIS TRUE? -- Report: FDA docs from FOIA request show over 1,200 COVID Vax deaths in the first 90 days.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Consider the source, but is there any independent verification?

Comment:
If this is true, and the continue to push it, imagine what all the other vaxxes do. Maybe there is some smoke around that whole autism thing?

Comment:
If this is true, and the continue to push it, imagine what all the other vaxxes do. Maybe there is some smoke around that whole autism thing?
Gateway Pundit?

If this is true, it would be a first, for them at least.

Comment:

Lets pretend that the GWP actually told the truth for the first time ever and that all 1200 deaths were due to the vaccine....

At the end of the first 90 days the US had given just at 80 million shots. That is a death rate of 0.0015%. If this same rate held for the US and we hit 100% vaccinated it would lead to a total of just over 5000 deaths.

During that same 90 days, 234,000 people died from COVID.

I am not sure how the death rate of 0.0015% stacks up against other vaccines, but I am betting it is pretty much in line with them all.

Stats don’t mean jack shit until the prisoners study the parameter of each genome being mRNA vaxxed. Duh

This is how medical mafia esoterica buys time for itself. The Reader-Prisoner does not have access to the parameters of each case injected with mRNA. The American Reader-Prisoner also does not have access to the real, entire virus made into vaccine: Covaxin.

The death rate for covid 19 is .28 of a percent. hardly earth shattering if .15 is killed by taking the vaccine that is getting close to the dead from having the disease.

Lets pretend that the GWP actually told the truth for the first time ever and that all 1200 deaths were due to the vaccine....

At the end of the first 90 days the US had given just at 80 million shots. That is a death rate of 0.0015%. If this same rate held for the US and we hit 100% vaccinated it would lead to a total of just over 5000 deaths.

I am not sure how the death rate of 0.0015% stacks up against other vaccines, but I am betting it is pretty much in line with them all.
Means roughly 50 million people got the shots...1200 died...if what you say is accurate. In that same 90 days idiot, those 50 million people wouldn't have all contacted covid. Not even close. Oh fyi, first 90 days would be what when they hadn't fully arranged for shots to be given out----so fewer shots given. The dead would be those few who got the shots EARLY EARLY ON...while studies were still being done.

How do we know 234 thousand people died of Covid? We are playing Russian Roulette in believing government and the media anymore.

Means roughly 50 million people got the shots...1200 died...if what you say is accurate. In that same 90 days idiot, those 50 million people wouldn't have all contacted covid. Not even close. Oh fyi, first 90 days would be what when they hadn't fully arranged for shots to be given out----so fewer shots given. The dead would be those few who got the shots EARLY EARLY ON...while studies were still being done.

I gave you the numbers of how many people got the shot in the first 90 days, it was just under 80 million. I never said they would hvae all gotten COIVD, your strawman just highlights your desperation.

How do we know 234 thousand people died of Covid? We are playing Russian Roulette in believing government and the media anymore.

The same people that told you 1200 died from the vaccine told you that 234,000 died from COIVD.

Comment:

"Gateway Pundit" publishes a lot of fake news.

See if you can find the story on Fox News. Fox has real reporters, editors and a reputation to protect. Fox even prints retractions when they're wrong.

There's probably a tiny bit of truth in the Gateway Pundit story but most of it will be fake.

The OP is once again FEAR MONGERING. 1,200 deaths in 90 days when the vast number of inoculations is not reported, nor are any death certificates for the 1,200 reported. Typical of the source linked in the OP and echoed by the author of the OP.

There are liars, damn liars and Statistics. In this case the author of this thread is a damn liar using statistics to keep the pandemic on going longer; thus, biddable fools will echo this same flawed piece as noted above.

Let's pretend we will ever get the truth about Covid. We do not, and never will.

Forum List

Back