IS THIS TRUE? -- Report: FDA docs from FOIA request show over 1,200 COVID Vax deaths in the first 90 days.

I gave you the numbers of how many people got the shot in the first 90 days, it was just under 80 million. I never said they would hvae all gotten COIVD, your strawman just highlights your desperation.
The same people that told you 1200 died from the vaccine told you that 234,000 died from COIVD

I gave you the numbers of how many people got the shot in the first 90 days, it was just under 80 million. I never said they would hvae all gotten COIVD, your strawman just highlights your desperation.
Most of them by far and away wouldn't haven't gotten covid. 1200 DEAD is alot of dead especially with the FDA covering for big pharma again.

Consider the source, but is there any independent verification?

Comment:
If this is true, and the continue to push it, imagine what all the other vaxxes do. Maybe there is some smoke around that whole autism thing?

Consider the source, but is there any independent verification?

Comment:
If this is true, and the continue to push it, imagine what all the other vaxxes do. Maybe there is some smoke around that whole autism thing?
3261 deaths reported on VAERS from Pfizerbiotech to date. And this site is FILTERED VIA THE VACCINE COURTS. aka they already thrown out a lot of the data.

Will not allow you direct in there. You have to do the search engine.

We'll see in the next few days I imagine in terms of validity, but the document itself is a fucking horror show.

1638537914411.png

From our own fed gov.
/thread

Forum List

Back