Is this the latest Democrat message to white folks...Damn you, be accountable and don’t dare hold blacks accountable!

As Democrats berate and denigrate Caucasians every minute of every day on every news channel on TV they are insulting our intelligence and encouraging a greater divide. This is great news for the 2020 Trump campaign as I am absolutely positive this shit is lighting a fire under the asses of many. I’m certain that conservatives are deeply unified right now.
Stay angry and stay motivated...talk to people, encourage people....November is just around the corner.
Your inability to listen to the movement and respond without diversions or insults is exactly what causes the greater divide. It’s people like you that people have had enough of. Sorry man but your kind is dwindling. I think you’re gonna be pretty embarrassed next election when a truly motivated America shows up to say Trump and his ILK are not what America represents
Sorry man but your kind is dwindling.

“Sorry man but your kind is dwindling.”
Dude this shit is so played the fuck out...you white guilters were saying the same tired shit in 2008 when the Kenyan Chimp won the racist black vote and stole the WH...REMEMBER?
Look, in 2016 30 states and 2,623 counties elected a game show host with no experience in government and no track record...He has done nothing but execute and deliver for those 30 states and 2,623 counties while Democrats have done nothing but obstruct his presidency with underhanded bullshit every step of the way...Now you throw a frail, almost dead, barely coherent candidate to the wolves.....I’m sorry White Guilt Whack but there really is no pathway to a loss for your President Trump.

I have and see a lot of whites protesting. I will never vote republican again in my life, and I'm quite sure those protesting won't either, but the rioters, they might, because some of them are far right.
You also self flagellate with a dog chain to a pic of Malcolm X.
I"m Caucasian and I don't flagellate to anyone.

I call BULLSHIT
NO legit Caucasian speaks like you do or takes the position you do....UNLESS you are one of those whacko CISCO (CaucasianInSkinColorOnly) types?
Yet I'm Caucasian. I'm euopean white.
Then you're a racist
No, I just a Caucasian due to my parents were Caucasian, it depends on your parents, if your white , you could just as easily been born with black skin.
Democrats say there is systemic racism which means you are racist and you don't even know it.

Democrats believe anyone who is not black is racist and democrats who deny that don't know much about democrats

I have and see a lot of whites protesting. I will never vote republican again in my life, and I'm quite sure those protesting won't either, but the rioters, they might, because some of them are far right.
Yeah, they're far right, that's why hollywood shet stains are bailing them out.

These filthy scum will say and do anything to get Trump, even destroy the country like they are doing. And these pieces of shit here supporting that are enemies of the state.

I call BULLSHIT
NO legit Caucasian speaks like you do or takes the position you do....UNLESS you are one of those whacko CISCO (CaucasianInSkinColorOnly) types?
One that we are ashamed of...Congrats

I call BULLSHIT
Yeah, you are euopean alright. Peeing over in this sidewalk, peeing over on that sidewalk. And you call others stupid...

I call BULLSHIT
Then you're a racist
No, I just a Caucasian due to my parents were Caucasian, it depends on your parents, if your white , you could just as easily been born with black skin.
if your white
I congratulate your school for producing such a fine specimen of humanity.

There is that your again, instead of you're. I think you were adopted by your parents because your real ones wanted to abort your sorry ass, just survived the extraction with severe brain damage. When they dusted you off, they found out you are an albino black person. Does that really make you "WHITE" whiter than a white person.

As Democrats berate and denigrate Caucasians every minute of every day on every news channel on TV they are insulting our intelligence and encouraging a greater divide. This is great news for the 2020 Trump campaign as I am absolutely positive this shit is lighting a fire under the asses of many. I’m certain that conservatives are deeply unified right now.
Stay angry and stay motivated...talk to people, encourage people....November is just around the corner.
Your inability to listen to the movement and respond without diversions or insults is exactly what causes the greater divide. It’s people like you that people have had enough of. Sorry man but your kind is dwindling. I think you’re gonna be pretty embarrassed next election when a truly motivated America shows up to say Trump and his ILK are not what America represents

Dude this shit is so played the fuck out...you white guilters were saying the same tired shit in 2008 when the Kenyan Chimp won the racist black vote and stole the WH...REMEMBER?
Look, in 2016 30 states and 2,623 counties elected a game show host with no experience in government and no track record...He has done nothing but execute and deliver for those 30 states and 2,623 counties while Democrats have done nothing but obstruct his presidency with underhanded bullshit every step of the way...Now you throw a frail, almost dead, barely coherent candidate to the wolves.....I’m sorry White Guilt Whack but there really is no pathway to a loss for your President Trump.
Obama didn’t steal anything. He won it. Not once but twice. That must have tied your little sphincter in a knot for the past 8 years. Sorry about that. I don’t do the white guilt thing. Im White. It’s not about feeling guilty it’s about recognizing and listening

I call BULLSHIT
Then you're a racist
soooo would you bow down if a black person asked you to apologize for your white privilege ?? and please dont say it will never happen ....consider it a hypothetical question ....so would you bow down.

Obama didn’t steal anything. He won it. Not once but twice. That must have tied your little sphincter in a knot for the past 8 years. Sorry about that. I don’t do the white guilt thing. Im White. It’s not about feeling guilty it’s about recognizing and listening
He won it with 95% of the racist black vote...unarguably the most racist election of all time.
Sorry bud, the perception you have of yourself is tweaked as fuck...you are as white guilt whacked as they get. Sorry man.

You are a Boomer...a Democrat AND a white woman...your voting block are the PRINCIPLE reason we are in this mess.
Of all demographics in our nation yours is the most responsible for the shit show we currently sit in. The worst thing they ever did was pairing second wave feminism with your right to vote. Your strata resent everything about your culture, country and the men who formed it and your voting record supports that.

You are a Boomer...a Democrat AND a white woman...your voting block are the PRINCIPLE reason we are in this mess.
Of all demographics in our nation yours is the most responsible for the shit show we currently sit in. The worst thing they ever did was pairing second wave feminism with your right to vote. Your strata resent everything about your culture, country and the men who formed it and your voting record supports that.

MIC DROP!

He won it with 95% of the racist black vote...unarguably the most racist election of all time.
Sorry bud, the perception you have of yourself is tweaked as fuck...you are as white guilt whacked as they get. Sorry man.
Don’t be sorry, I don’t give a shit what you think at all and in no way do I find your claims accurate so no skin off my back.

question though... if America is that racist and all it takes is a black person to win a presidential election then why isnt Kamala or Corey the nominee?

Don’t be sorry, I don’t give a shit what you think at all and in no way do I find your claims accurate so no skin off my back.

question though... if America is that racist and all it takes is a black person to win a presidential election then why isnt Kamala or Corey the nominee?

You aren’t that stupid...you have the answers. Foolish Americans whom voted with the racist blacks learned a valuable lesson after eight grueling years under the Kenyan. Come on man...try harder.

You aren’t that stupid...you have the answers. Foolish Americans whom voted with the racist blacks learned a valuable lesson after eight grueling years under the Kenyan. Come on man...try harder.
What lessens did we learn? Slow recovery that lead to record consecutive years of job growth and record low unemployment?

world alliance to improve our environment, peace deal with Iran, millions more with healthcare coverage? Sounds horrible!!

too bad Trump blew up all the relationships and then took credit for the state of the economy

Christ! Did you see what the last black guy did? Who in their right mind would try that again.

Christ! Did you see what the last black guy did? Who in their right mind would try that again.
You sound confused. Maybe you shouldn’t jump into the middle of conversations... or if you do at least be sure to make sense

You sound confused. Maybe you shouldn’t jump into the middle of conversations... or if you do at least be sure to make sense
He’s absolutely correct...The Kenyan spent us into recovery, something my teen daughter could have done with $10T of other people’s cash.
He wrote unconstitutional policy in the health insurance mandate forcing citizens to buy coverage to fund free healthcare for his pet human wetbacks.
He wrote his own personal immigration policy and granted some weird form of citizenship without the people’s consent in DACA.
He increased the illegal wetback population by 2.5 million.
He rolled out sanctuary cities for wetbacks.
He refused to govern for America’s best most productive citizens.
He was the first American president to spend more on welfare than on our military.
He divided the people of this nation like no other president could.
He kissed the worlds ass like all Leftist apologists do.
He was a total and complete embarrassment, a massive piece of shit.

He’s absolutely correct...The Kenyan spent us into recovery, something my teen daughter could have done with $10T of other people’s cash.
He wrote unconstitutional policy in the health insurance mandate forcing citizens to buy coverage to fund free healthcare for his pet human wetbacks.
He wrote his own personal immigration policy and granted some weird form of citizenship without the people’s consent in DACA.
He was the first American president to spend more on welfare than on our military.
Absolutely! Obama did more for illegal immigration, the muslim Brotherhood, and Iran terrorists then he did for any middle class American. He is a disgrace, and hopefully will spend his retirement in Gitmo. Traitor.z

Absolutely! Obama did more for illegal immigration, the muslim Brotherhood, and Iran terrorists then he did for any middle class American. He is a disgrace, and hopefully will spend his retirement in Gitmo. Traitor.z
Keep dreaming dude. I see the delusion is strong in this one

Forum List

Back