Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Here's how you can figure out if you should get married... These are our wedding songs... They are diametrically opposite. If I had figured it out before, I wouldn't have done it.

Her song:

My song:

Hatred of Republicans and Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with Communist idiot Stephen King

Steve McQueen, Patrick Swazy? These hollywood he-men died young from the same cancer Ruth Ginzburg brushed aside. Factor in lung cancer and you have a babe that is as tough as nails. I don't agree with her politics but I admire her DNA.

FB_IMG_1600670392136.jpg

Doesn’t really matter

Republicans have made it clear they will not fill Supreme Court vacancies in an Election year
That's great he'll have 4 years to pick a replacement

That’s great

Lets let the people decide who gets to fill the seat
Thats what Republicans said four years ago
Excellent President Trump will have four more years to make a decision.
Yes, Impeached Trump will get to spend the next four years deciding on which brand of diaper fits him best.

tenor.gif

Doesn’t really matter

Republicans have made it clear they will not fill Supreme Court vacancies in an Election year

That’s great

Yes, Impeached Trump will get to spend the next four years deciding on which brand of diaper fits him best.

tenor.gif
you are desperate for attention this is your third straight dead thread you have brought back to life

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

tenor.gif
you are desperate for attention this is your third straight dead thread you have brought back to life
I admit, rubbing it in is fun.

giphy.gif

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

tenor.gif

He's a lonely :ahole-1:.

Doesn’t really matter

That’s great

tenor.gif
I admit, rubbing it in is fun.

giphy.gif
LOL hey I have to give you credit for the goofy Obama bobble head GIF. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back