Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Was my question too hard for ya? You're ok with them breaking the rules and adding more seats to make that court Liberal, right?
I am OK with Trump appointing another Justice.Period. End of conversation.
LOLOL

Thanks for admitting you're a hypocrite.
thumbsup.gif

That's Biden like coherency right there. "It's understandable that Blacks want to kill innocent White people?" With all due respect, you're a new breed of fucked up.
No, I'm being honest of what's gonna happen... Jus sayin...
Not just a 'Bell Curve' boy but an illiterate one too. LOL!
GL:, I'm just saying what's gonna happen. And you fucks will have to deal with it.

The reality that we hope for is ET intervention.

To make all you wicked and foolish people wrong.

Vinegar strokes, btw...

Anyone who understands that, is an eskimo brother... :)

Last edited:
Who are these fucking people that you're talking about?

And why does it matter?

Who the fuck really cares?

You're all assholes. Whatever you say, I hear "assholes" in my eardrums... I got that tinnitus filter...

Why is anything that you say, entertainment? Or worth thinking about?

You're all full of yourselves.

And reality is outside of that, and you can try to make people believe in ur shits.

And that's cool with me.

You are talking about absolute bs.

I'm talking about reality.

You speak of evil religious followings, that pertain to your evil politics, and shit.

I speak the truth.

you can watch Kayleigh's press conferences elsewhere where they don't cut her off. I stopped watching Fox's news programs a long time ago. They still have some good conservative commentators on though. For how long I don't know.

She’s a tough old babe for sure but 100% Trump will nominate her replacement. Just a matter of time, either before or after the election.
She might outlive other justices. Chief Justice John Roberts was hospitalized last month after injuring his head in a fall.

New Topics

Forum List

Back