Is this the end of the Catholic church?

Bombshell archbishop letter demands Pope Francis resign in cover-up of McCarrick sex abuse scandal

Has the Left and the new Left winged Pope successfully destroyed Catholicism?

He was let go and has it in for Pope Francis. Called revenge.
In January 2016, he submitted his resignation as required when he turned 75 years old. On 12 April 2016, Pope Francis accepted Viganò's resignation and named Archbishop Christophe Pierre to succeed him as nuncio to the United States.[19] According to The New York Times, the Kim Davis incident was "part" of the reason that Francis "removed" Viganò from his post.

As Jesus said, the gates of hell will not prevail against His church. The Catholic Church will not go kaput over a bad Pope. It's happened before. Jesus never said things would always go swimmingly. Catholics are not going to lose their faith over this.

Bombshell archbishop letter demands Pope Francis resign in cover-up of McCarrick sex abuse scandal

Has the Left and the new Left winged Pope successfully destroyed Catholicism?
No, it's not.

What we are seeing here is a spiritual battle and bigger than most people realize, going back to biblical times and prophesies.

Proof is, that if it were literally any other organization or business w/this problem, they would have been shut down decades ago, with prejudice.

Last edited:
The Catholic church refused to purge homosexuals out of the church knowing that homosexuality is an abomination. This is the result of letting social policy control church teachings. The wages of sin.

As Jesus said, the gates of hell will not prevail against His church. The Catholic Church will not go kaput over a bad Pope. It's happened before. Jesus never said things would always go swimmingly. Catholics are not going to lose their faith over this.

Really? Catholics are not going to lose their faith over this?

That is a rather bold statement. I know of some that have left the Catholic church, albeit some are still Christians and simply moved onto another denomination of Christendom, but some have left the faith entirely.

This is serious stuff.

The Catholic church refused to purge homosexuals out of the church knowing that homosexuality is an abomination. This is the result of letting social policy control church teachings. The wages of sin.

They have a Pope that gives sermons on how people building walls is going to hell but largely ignore a genocide that has been occurring for decades called abortion.

That is, according to the official teachings of the church, abortion is murder.

Some of us like Pope Francis just fine.

I know the Left loves him and no amount of revelations about him covering for pedophiles will ever change that opinion.

For some, it may add to their love for the Pope, knowing that there will be less religious folk running around who tend to lean conservative.

It's all about money and power and politics.

Christ warned us that His kingdom is not of this world, a message the Catholic church largely ignored.

Instead, they set up their own little world government in Rome with their own land and personal army and massive bank accounts.

Walking into the Vatican is like walking into a Greek or Roman pagan temple with all of their god treasures laying around.

So instead of destroying the pagan abominations, they celebrate them as art knowing they are worth a fortune.

That is a rather bold statement. I know of some that have left the Catholic church, albeit some are still Christians and simply moved onto another denomination of Christendom, but some have left the faith entirely.

This is serious stuff.
Bold? I don't think so. Of course it is serious. Catholic news sources are running this story too. You asked if this was the end of the Catholic Church. I said no because most Catholics won't stop being Catholic or Christian because of sinners making trouble. Your faith has to be pretty wispy already for that to happen.

Hopefully its the end of one of many endings for manmade garblesplat

This is serious stuff.
Bold? I don't think so. Of course it is serious. Catholic news sources are running this story too. You asked if this was the end of the Catholic Church. I said no because most Catholics won't stop being Catholic or Christian because of sinners making trouble. Your faith has to be pretty wispy already for that to happen.

But most Catholics I know only identify as Catholic because their mommy or daddy were Catholic. They don't go to mass and know very little about the Bible. They are essentially non-practicing Christians.

It is then understandable that most Catholics vote Dim.

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings

44% lean left and 37% lean right.

The Pope covered up the pedophile deeds of one Bishop. He should resign.

Or at least sober up.

Or at least sober up.

Well it's like Hillary going to jail.

Money and politics dictate that this will never happen.

Luckily, it will cause more people to flee the Dim party, however, so there is an upside.

Or at least sober up.

Luckily, it will cause more people to flee the Dim party, however, so there is an upside.
Not talking about Hillary covering up pedophilia. We're talking about the Pope doing that.

This is serious stuff.

But most Catholics I know only identify as Catholic because their mommy or daddy were Catholic. They don't go to mass and know very little about the Bible. They are essentially non-practicing Christians.

It is then understandable that most Catholics vote Dim.

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings

44% lean left and 37% lean right.
Sounds like the Catholics you know are the wispies I mentioned earlier.

Or at least sober up.

Not talking about Hillary covering up pedophilia. We're talking about the Pope doing that.

It's going on everywhere, Hollywood, everywhere there is power and money

Forum List

Back