Is this the beginning of the Kraken ?

Will this case be expedited, so that a ruling will be decided today ?

She's a freelancer, not even up to Giuliani's standards. I suspect she'll be thrown out for lack of standing to bring the case but, hey, she's got her name back in the news.
I guess you answered my question indirectly - meaning that (lack of standing) we might not know anything today depending on how much evidence is presented.
Well, it's 6 p.m. EST and she didn't file today. I don't know what standing is, but unless the courts in Georgia keep later hours than ours, it doesn't matter because first you have to FILE it.
Agreed. Ive not heard anything either.

And by kraken, you mean the batshit conspiracy Sidney spun? Here's just a tiny excerpt of that blithering insanity.

"Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm going to blow up ... and Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they're in on the Dominion scam. ... Another benefit Dominion was created to reward is what I would call election insurance, that's why Hugo Chavez had it created in the first place. I also wonder where he got the technology, where it actually came from because I think it's him or ... the CIA."

Good luck with that.

She's a freelancer, not even up to Giuliani's standards. I suspect she'll be thrown out for lack of standing to bring the case but, hey, she's got her name back in the news.
I guess you answered my question indirectly - meaning that (lack of standing) we might not know anything today depending on how much evidence is presented.
Well, it's 6 p.m. EST and she didn't file today. I don't know what standing is, but unless the courts in Georgia keep later hours than ours, it doesn't matter because first you have to FILE it.
But I wonder how many donations she got today?

From you asking such, how could you benefit if you knew ?

Wut?

Wut?
You said you wondered how many donations she got today, and I asked you, how could it benefit you if you knew how much ?
In other words Im asking what makes the difference ?

Wut?
You said you wondered how many donations she got today, and I asked you, how could it benefit you if you knew how much ?
I was snidely suggesting that maybe she's milking this for money/fame, which amounts to money, for her books sales and her law practice. Will she eventually file something? Probably. In the meantime, she's becoming a right wing darling and is no doubt making out like a bandit.

Wut?
I was snidely suggesting that maybe she's milking this for money/fame, which amounts to money, for her books sales and her law practice. Will she eventually file something? Probably. In the meantime, she's becoming a right wing darling and is no doubt making out like a bandit.
I appreciate your candor.

Just offering some info here as someone who practices in federal court, but federal court filings are done online electronically using a Pacer/ECF account and PDF files, not at a courthouse in paper like it used to be. Something can be filed online in federal court up until midnight on a given day and count as being filed that day. That said, I have no idea if she's actually filed anything as of right now.

Last edited:

Just offering some info here as someone who practices in federal court, but federal court filings are done online electronically using a Pacer account and PDF files, not at a courthouse in paper like it used to be. Something can be filed onlinr in federal court up until midnight on a given day and count as being filed that day. That said, I have no idea if she's actually file anything as of right now.
Good to know! I was picturing a bunch of bored reporters hanging out at court waiting for the Big Moment. I suppose it's entered on the docket pretty quickly, so people can check what has been filed?

Just offering some info here as someone who practices in federal court, but federal court filings are done online electronically using a Pacer account and PDF files, not at a courthouse in paper like it used to be. Something can be filed onlinr in federal court up until midnight on a given day and count as being filed that day. That said, I have no idea if she's actually file anything as of right now.
Good to know! I was picturing a bunch of bored reporters hanging out at court waiting for the Big Moment. I suppose it's entered on the docket pretty quickly, so people can check what has been filed?

Yeah, that's how reporters always promptly have the goods on court proceedings and have copies of the documents so they can flash them on the news. They have people tuned in to the online Pacer dockets 24/7. As soon as something is filed online it is immediately identified as a docket entry online, and the filed document can also be viewed online by anyone with a free Pacer account unless it has been filed under seal.

Here's a link to a PDF of the Complaint. Note that it is indeed dated as filed yesterday (Nov. 25th)

10 pm. Nothing yet. I wonder if you can file on a national hol

Here's a link to a PDF of the Complaint. Note that it is indeed dated as filed yesterday (Nov. 25th)

Thanks! I tried to read it but Holy God. Between conspiracy theory logic and the whole pot of spaghetti hitting the wall at once, I admit I gave up. My sympathies to the judge assigned to this one.

Forum List

Back