Is this the beginning of the Kraken ?

Will this case be expedited, so that a ruling will be decided today ?

I'm getting you ready:

source.gif

I'm getting you ready:

source.gif
Trump's legal team in action:

lawyer1.gif
I dont blame you. I would be upset if I knew all my dreams were soon going to be crushed.
Well, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas just the same.

I'm getting you ready:

source.gif
Trump's legal team in action:

lawyer1.gif
I dont blame you. I would be upset if I knew all my dreams were soon going to be crushed.
Well, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas just the same.
The blob losing was an early Christmas gift. Its one more thing we have to be thankful for.

Don't take it too hard when they drop kick the lawsuit out of court yet again.

She's a freelancer, not even up to Giuliani's standards. I suspect she'll be thrown out for lack of standing to bring the case but, hey, she's got her name back in the news.
I guess you answered my question indirectly - meaning that (lack of standing) we might not know anything today depending on how much evidence is presented.

She's a freelancer, not even up to Giuliani's standards. I suspect she'll be thrown out for lack of standing to bring the case but, hey, she's got her name back in the news.
I guess you answered my question indirectly - meaning that (lack of standing) we might not know anything today depending on how much evidence is presented.
in 10 years, if you are alive then, you will still claim that the evidence will soon be presented. LOL

in 10 years, if you are alive then, you will still claim that the evidence will soon be presented. LOL
Whoa ! A fortune teller, and another feather in your cap, as this is just one of several of your obvious talents.

Impossible. She's "representing the American people" and the court couldn't possibly say "the American people" don't have standing, right?

Sorry. as your title does not contain sufficient clues about the ACTUAL expected discussion, it is hard to respond on the "merits" of your thread.
Your title contains the term "kraken", which is a pet name for something you do not define. This is baiting.
Your "user content" in your OP is not an example of "stepping up". User content must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. It must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

To sum that up.. It is required that Original Posters START a clean topical discussion. If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic.

That said, no, it is not the beginning of the kraken.

Impossible. She's "representing the American people" and the court couldn't possibly say "the American people" don't have standing, right?
Wrong. The trend in these cases is that no evidence of harm is presented to the court. No harm, no foul so the cases are thrown out. (I'm not a lawyer but I watched years of "Law and Order" so I'm an internet expert.)

Wrong. The trend in these cases is that no evidence of harm is presented to the court. No harm, no foul so the cases are thrown out. (I'm not a lawyer but I watched years of "Law and Order" so I'm an internet expert.)
The cases where Trump is listed as a defendant are often thrown out for failing to state a claim.

But in the case of Lin Wood, he filed a federal lawsuit in Georgia on his own behalf (he lives there). The suit was thrown out because he doesn't have standing to complain about how his vote was counted.

Lin Wood doesn't represent Trump and neither does Powell so I think the problem with Wood's standing will apply to Powell.

The blob losing was an early Christmas gift. Its one more thing we have to be thankful for.

Don't take it too hard when they drop kick the lawsuit out of court yet again.
More delusional dreams from liberal Democrats.

Well, it's 6 p.m. EST and she didn't file today. I don't know what standing is, but unless the courts in Georgia keep later hours than ours, it doesn't matter because first you have to FILE it.

Forum List

Back