Is this seditious and treasonous?

Hollyweird telling state electors/electoral college, whose states that voted for Trump, to not vote for Trump?

So? What isn't true about any of that? All their predictions were spot-on too.

You know that first guy is President Josiah Bartlet right?

So how exactly would following the Constitution be "seditious OR treasonous"?

Hm?

..the Dems/BLM/Hollywood/etc have been seditious for the last FOUR years!!! AND hateful/bigoted/RACIST
1610922042489.png

DIFFERENT!

As when Barbara Boxer did it to GW electors in January 2005, and was praised by Senators Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy.

Or when several Democrats, including the odious Jayapal, did it in January 2017 when they objected to the electoral count from several states won by Trump. Funny how everyone forgot all this recent history.

What I find amazing is why anyone with an ounce of independence would look at these entertainers and say to themselves, hey I should follow what they say....Who the F*** are they anyway? They should shut their pie holes, fore their opinion is no more important than mine or yours....

What I find amazing is why anyone with an ounce of independence would look at these entertainers and say to themselves, hey I should follow what they say....Who the F*** are they anyway? They should shut their pie holes, fore their opinion is no more important than mine or yours....

Who the fuck are they? One of them is the President, another is Hot Lips, a third is BJ from the same M*A*S*H show, I wasn't really keeping track. Doesn't matter who they are, what matters is what they're saying.

But it's most instructive that you want to shut them up, even while admitting they have a right to their opinions.

As when Barbara Boxer did it to GW electors in January 2005, and was praised by Senators Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy. Or when several Democrats, including the odious Jayapal, did it in January 2017 when they objected to the electoral count from several states won by Trump. Funny how everyone forgot all this recent history.
Got pics of Boxer, Kennedy and Clinton storming the Capitol? :rolleyes-41:

..the Dems/BLM/Hollywood/etc have been seditious for the last FOUR years!!! AND hateful/bigoted/RACIST
View attachment 444357

"Orange" is not a race, dear.
who said it was?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERETF did you get that??????!!
you leftists are so obsessed it screws up year minds

Read the top line of your own post I quoted. Here, I'll make it all bold for you and shit. The one where you can't figure out what plurals are.

View attachment 444357

Read the top line of your own post I quoted. Here, I'll make it all bold for you and shit. The one where you can't figure out what plurals are.
orange???!!!! you PROVE to to be fked up

Who the fuck are they? One of them is the President, another is Hot Lips, a third is BJ from the same M*A*S*H show, I wasn't really keeping track. Doesn't matter who they are, what matters is what they're saying.

But it's most instructive that you want to shut them up, even while admitting they have a right to their opinions.

No, no...You're wrong, my misinformed progressive friend...They are entertainers. Nothing more, nothing less. Their views mean not one thing more than yours or mine...See, I think it is most instructive that you believe that Martin Sheen was actually a President....

Yes, they have a right to their opinions, but their opinions are no more important than mine...

No, no...You're wrong, my misinformed progressive friend...They are entertainers. Nothing more, nothing less. Their views mean not one thing more than yours or mine...See, I think it is most instructive that you believe that Martin Sheen was actually a President....

Yes, they have a right to their opinions, but their opinions are no more important than mine...

I don't think they're all entertainers. But yes, for those of you born without senses of humour, I did cite some as their characters rather than their names. Duh. It remains most instructive that you want them to "shut their pie holes" and start whining about "who are they". Again, doesn't matter who they are. I don't even know who most of 'em are, nor does it matter. You're desperately flailing away at some attempt to deflect the message, meanwhile there's STILL nobody who can explain to the class how anything in there is "anti-American", "seditious" or "treasonous". And there won't be.

View attachment 444357

orange???!!!! you PROVE to to be fked up

Hey, I ain't the one painting my own face orange sooooooooooo.........

New Topics

Forum List

Back