Is this quote from Kamala Harris a dog whistle for war in Syria?

Leftists are a Satanic cult. No shit they want another war.
You get the same crap from the State and Defense Departments, no matter who wins the election, except for when Trump won. And, for the first time in our adult lifetimes, we had a president that didn't get into a major new offensive. Although, unlike Jimmy Carter, Trump took NO CRAP off the bad guys.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR PUTTING AMERICA FIRST!
Trump has ended zero wars the US is involved in and never did remove troops from Syria...
Khaddaffi was killed not because he was a terrorist but because he was working on a large water project for his people. There are Prog agendas that many nations must live in squalor or have a harder time with comforts. Obama/Hillary/Kerrey with Biden destabilized parts of the world. Tens of millions of refugees were created.

Is this quote from Kamala Harris a dog whistle for war in Syria?
This is a DIRECT QUOTE FROM AN INTERVIEW THAT I linked. It is not a conspiracy theory.

It certainly seems like the Biden administration is looking for regime change in Syria. Crank up the war pigs! Feed that military industrial complex!

“In Syria, Joe and I will once again stand with civil society and pro-democracy partners in Syria, and help advance a political settlement where the Syrian people have a voice. We will work to protect the most vulnerable Syrians and lead the global coalition to defeat ISIS. And instead of standing by as the government of Saudi Arabia pursues disastrous, dangerous policies, including the ongoing war in Yemen, we will reassess the U.S. relationship with Saudi Arabia and end support for the Saudi-led war in Yemen.”
She can piss off. There are two choices, leaving Assad alone or siding with head chopping Al Qaeda/ISIL terror types. One great failure of the Trump years is that the blatant falsehood notion of democracy loving moderate rebels is a ruse to sell the never ending wars to soft headed westerners.
0ED280CC-4558-4731-8917-89686D28DD30.jpeg

This is a DIRECT QUOTE FROM AN INTERVIEW THAT I linked. It is not a conspiracy theory.

It certainly seems like the Biden administration is looking for regime change in Syria. Crank up the war pigs! Feed that military industrial complex!

“In Syria, Joe and I will once again stand with civil society and pro-democracy partners in Syria, and help advance a political settlement where the Syrian people have a voice. We will work to protect the most vulnerable Syrians and lead the global coalition to defeat ISIS. And instead of standing by as the government of Saudi Arabia pursues disastrous, dangerous policies, including the ongoing war in Yemen, we will reassess the U.S. relationship with Saudi Arabia and end support for the Saudi-led war in Yemen.”

Libs are hell for starting wars. Remember how they started WWI, WW2, Korea, the Civil War.

Trump: no new wars

Did nothing to end any either. Escalated bombing in existing ones.

Leftists are a Satanic cult. No shit they want another war.
You get the same crap from the State and Defense Departments, no matter who wins the election, except for when Trump won. And, for the first time in our adult lifetimes, we had a president that didn't get into a major new offensive. Although, unlike Jimmy Carter, Trump took NO CRAP off the bad guys.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR PUTTING AMERICA FIRST!
Trump has ended zero wars the US is involved in and never did remove troops from Syria...
Yes, he did. My daughter's 3rd Cavalry Regiment was in Syria and were withdrawn. They were not replaced by the 101st AB brigade that relieved them. I suggest you shut up and listen for once instead of making crap up as you go along.

Wrong. turd. He did a lot less bombing that Obama. He ended ISIS. He sent a lot of U.S. troops home. People were being slaughtered daily under Obama

Have you heard anything about ISIS in the last two years, moron?

"lead the global coalition to defeat isis ..... " For those who do not know----the "GLOBAL COALITION TO
DEFEAT ISIS" means----SUPPORT IRANIAN
IMPERIALISM and shiite shit supremacy. The "saudi-led war in Yemen"------does not exist. The war in Yemen is IRANIAN led SHIITE SHIT IMPERIALISM

yeah----lots ----isis and its proxies

yeah----lots ----isis and its proxies
Really? Post a link to a story about ISIS killing anyone in the last year.

When Biden Left Office ISIS was on the march and controlled a caliphate. As Trump leaves, they are destroyed and don't control an inch of soil.

ALL THE BEST PEOPLE PROMISED ME HE’D BE A WARMONGER: If Trump Ends Term by Pulling Troops Out of Afghanistan, That’s Good for America. I love how this article says Trump isn’t a “consistent friend of peace,” even though he’s the first president to go without starting at least one war in my adult lifetime.

The incoming leftists are weak. The factions throughout the middle east and the world will use it to their advantage. The media will blame any future entanglements on Trump. The lemmings will buy it. Just like Obama.

The future of Syria will be decided by Turkey Russia and Iran. I do not think Biden considers Syria worth challenging Putin and Erdogan for control.

We will see. I have no faith in Biden's ability to maintain a rational FP but I also put exactly zero stock in things stated on the campaign trail. They say what they think will garner them more votes at that specific time. It has no connection with reality.

Forum List

Back