Is This Proof That The Whole Thing Was Made Up???

I know, I'm so naive that when I'm on a discussion site I expect a discussion, at least more so than I do when I'm on Wikipedia. You are certainly free to maintain your one-way proclamation style just as I'm free to demand answers and point out your lies, divergions, straw men, and the like. You're not obligated to continue if you find it objectionable.
Ah, you little cloaca, you....you seem beside yourself today.....

Look at the bright side: there are several posters I have decided not to award with any response at all.

"...point out your lies,...."

This is why you posts amuse me: you have never been able to find any lies in my work.

The beatings will continue until enlightenment emerges....and then, continue, for the sheer joy of it.​

Ah, you little cloaca, you....you seem beside yourself today.....

Look at the bright side: there are several posters I have decided not to award with any response at all.

"...point out your lies,...."

This is why you posts amuse me: you have never been able to find any lies in my work.
Found one: "you have never been able to find any lies in my work" (not my first find either, we should call you the Mother Load I think)

Of course I appreciate whatever crumbs of intercourse you provide, although the insults fail to penetrate.

My Dear, you will wear out every beating instrument at your command and enlightenment will still not emerge. Evil is like that.
I did not realize that anyone who disagreed with you was evil. Silly me, I just assumed they just didn't share your values, I didn't understand that you determined good and evil. Very god-like. :bow2:

Eat your heart out, men. Beautiful, smart, and no doubt already taken. Her beauty may only be skin deep but her wisdom goes down to the bone. (This lady rocks her man's world, I tell ya. Am I right Chic? Don't even think about the other end of that spectrum....It'd make you shiver.)

Eat your heart out, men. Beautiful, smart, and no doubt already taken. Her beauty may only be skin deep but her wisdom goes down to the bone. (This lady rocks her man's world, I tell ya. Am I right Chic? Don't even think about the other end of that spectrum....It'd make you shiver.)

It's difficult to make an Asian blush.....but I believe you have.

With the coming of the commie virus, there has been rampant opportunism, akin to blm-antifa’s violence with the dems playing the role of voyeur. Who needs these dems when you can have GOP traitors like Fau Chi hooked up with the Wuhan lab?

Forum List

Back