Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
I am going to start calling him Herbert Trump. Trump is leading us into a depression with his idiocy. This crisis is just proving what we said about Trump all along. He is a fraud. Nothing but an empty suit failed game show host who is incapable of inspiring any confidence in what he does.
The federal reserve caused the great depression. Hoover was in office and took the blame.

There is no act of sedition in our history to compare with what the democrats are doing.
They're getting theirs, partially today. :muahaha:

Edit: /splained here: Barr Indicts Eight For Funneling M$LLONS In Foreign Donations To Schiff, Clinton And Top Senate Dem
We need more. We need for people to go to jail. Anthony Fauci urges coronavirus ‘national shutdown’ Last week this was the panic. Except it's a lie. Fauci never said anything of the kind. It was dreamed up by democrats. I know people who believed that the Pentagon was sending soldiers to close all the stores.

I knew that democrats were going to come up with a tsunami of lies. I still underestimated the size and number.

There is no act of sedition in our history to compare with what the democrats are doing.

Edit: /splained here: Barr Indicts Eight For Funneling M$LLONS In Foreign Donations To Schiff, Clinton And Top Senate Dem
We need more. We need for people to go to jail. Anthony Fauci urges coronavirus ‘national shutdown’ Last week this was the panic. Except it's a lie. Fauci never said anything of the kind. It was dreamed up by democrats. I know people who believed that the Pentagon was sending soldiers to close all the stores.

I knew that democrats were going to come up with a tsunami of lies. I still underestimated the size and number.
The wheels of justice have been clogged with DNC's finest obstruction measures. Fortunately, the season of justice is about to come around. Isn't it a funny coincidence that the year 20-20 also stands for perfect vision.

"I don't take responsibility at all." - Donald J. Trump

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

trump-takes-credit-for-dow.png

Are you fucking kidding me? That really happened?

He really did say this and on national television too.

Governor Cuomo was just on TV excoriating the Administration’s failure to provide a national coordinated strategy or the assistance of the Army Corps of Engineers in setting up MASH Hospital units for hard hit communities.

Yeah sure, but if you watched the slideshow during his news conference, he thanked them both.

CUOMO: Federal leadership is lacking/absent

ALSO CUOMO: (Thanks Trump and Pence in his powerpoint presentation)

Cuomo thanked the Feds for the useful things they have done, but ripped them on their obvious failures of leadership. The lack of a co-ordination in shutting down public events, the lack of preparing the extra hospital beds they will need, the focus on the stock market and not the population.

We just had Justin Trudeau on TV here announcing Canada's borders are closing. We now have 300 cases in Canada, schools are closed, and most public events are cancelled. Churches streamed worship services yesterday. When asked about the stock market, Trudeau's comment was the focus is currently on keeping Canadians safe. The economic issues will be dealt with in due time, but now is the time to focus on the health and security of Canadians.

The wheels of justice have been clogged with DNC's finest obstruction measures. Fortunately, the season of justice is about to come around. Isn't it a funny coincidence that the year 20-20 also stands for perfect vision.
America is seeing with perfect vision what a total incompetent clown Trump is.

Is the flu another Pearl Harbor?

The flu kills more than died on Pearl Harbor every year, many more...

This is all BULLSHIT, another flu virus that isn't anything to worry about.

BACK TO WORK, AMERICA!!!

FUCK THE FEAR AND THOSE PUSHING IT!!!!

Well, it appears that Trump's transportation department originally introduced the virus to further their trade war with China. Elaine Chao appears to have been the opperative, since she has such close ties to Wuhan

Oops: Elaine Chao Caught Pimping Her Family Business with China
If you believe in any conspiracy theory you have to believe that China is the one who started that shit, or the Democrats.
:laugh:

So it is just a coincidence that Trumpian Plague started during the Impeachment? M'kay. Sure.

Then why are you focusing all of your anger at Trump? The lack of testing protocol for this kind of pandemic was years in the making, dating back long before he became president. As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded. I don't hear a damned thing out of you. Obama had a chance to revamp the testing protocols when that pandemic struck, but did he? No. If you want to be cynical, we could blame Obama for this testing debacle, not Trump. But yeah. That wouldn't be fair either.

As the number of tests increase, the number of positives increase. So, so based off of that picture I posted, the tests and positives are/will be increasing exponentially, but the number of deaths from the virus remains a fraction of that. Basic reasoning Joy.
" As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded."

^^^ Liar. :eusa_liar:

Of course I'm lying. Just like you're doing about Trump's oversight of the testing protocols. Easy to call out my lies, but not acknowledge your own, is it?
Unlike you, I can easily quote your lie. You cannot quote a lie I told about testing protocols.

Eh, because you just started posting in this thread? Nice try.
Then why did you say I lied?

And dumbfuck, you realize you can search in any thread, don'tcha??

Not my responsibility to prove or disprove your points.

The burden of proof rests on you, you arrogant troll.

Then why are you focusing all of your anger at Trump? The lack of testing protocol for this kind of pandemic was years in the making, dating back long before he became president. As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded. I don't hear a damned thing out of you. Obama had a chance to revamp the testing protocols when that pandemic struck, but did he? No. If you want to be cynical, we could blame Obama for this testing debacle, not Trump. But yeah. That wouldn't be fair either.

As the number of tests increase, the number of positives increase. So, so based off of that picture I posted, the tests and positives are/will be increasing exponentially, but the number of deaths from the virus remains a fraction of that. Basic reasoning Joy.

Of course I'm lying. Just like you're doing about Trump's oversight of the testing protocols. Easy to call out my lies, but not acknowledge your own, is it?
Unlike you, I can easily quote your lie. You cannot quote a lie I told about testing protocols.

Do you agree with the assertions made by your fellow liberals that the lack of testing protocol was due to Trump's supposed incompetence?

You do?

Then that makes you prone to repeating that lie in the future. And when you do, you will be complicit in furthering misinformation, lies.

So yes, I am accusing you of being a liar. Because you will no doubt go about repeating that lie inside of your political circles and far left cliques.

Once you agree with a lie, you lie to yourself. When you lie to yourself, you are a liar.

Go away.

Cuomo thanked the Feds for the useful things they have done, but ripped them on their obvious failures of leadership.

He's right. Trump wasn't perfect in his response. However, the failure of leadership is due to ingrained bureaucratic incompetence. But his response (banning travel from China, Europe) stemmed the tide, for which I think even Cuomo had to acknowledge.

The lack of a co-ordination in shutting down public events, the lack of preparing the extra hospital beds they will need, the focus on the stock market and not the population.

The states are sovereign governments in their own right. They can't expect the Federal Government to hold their hand all of the way. Focusing on the stock market is justified. Where will the beds come from? Who manufactures the parts that goes into making them? Where will the ventilators and the components they are made of come from? All of that requires money, money the companies won't have if the financial system collapses.

If the stocks lose value, the companies lose value, and if that's the case, the money those companies have to hire workers or keep workers employed will quickly evaporate with the falling value of their stocks. Meaning people will lose their jobs, and with it their ability to pay for basic needs, including maintaining their health, which would be especially disastrous in a time like this.

Then the overall economy will start to collapse, because nobody cared enough to maintain the value of those companies' stocks with subsidies. If there were ever a proper use of my taxpayer dollars, that would be it. Right there.

You want to tell me I'm wrong? Go right ahead. I know I'm right.

Don't think the stock market is so bad now, do you? It is beating heart of our financial system. If it fails, we all fail. If the companies lose their value, they lose the ability to pay their employees; and in turn the employees lose their paychecks, and their ability to pay for essential needs. Companies rely not only on revenue from the domestic consumption of their products, but on the revenue brought in by the investors who buy their stock.

Co-ordination costs money, and if you have no money, nobody can. Think about that.

Last edited:

America is seeing with perfect vision what a total incompetent clown Trump is.

No, that's just you, and anyone who is inherently biased against anything he does. Thanks for showing how much of a partisan you are to everyone. Nevermind all your past attempts to look or sound objective. You aren't.

The economic issues will be dealt with in due time, but now is the time to focus on the health and security of Canadians.
WRONG!

It is time to focus on the health and safety of AMERICANS. We can share information and technology with Canada, but our foremost priority is our country. Ours. Nobody else.

You can't dismiss the economic issues. Without economic stability, there is no firm ground to stand on while the war against this virus rages on. If the ability to fund the research into a vaccine is lost because the economy collapses, the virus will simply run its course through our society. Thousands upon thousands will die, because we couldn't maintain a stable economy.

How hopelessly naive can you be?

Last edited:

Not my responsibility to prove or disprove your points.

The burden of proof rests on you, you arrogant troll.
LOL

You sound like an Impeached Trump shirking responsibility.

You claimed I lied. It's your responsibility to prove that. You already confessed you can't, since I didn't lie, so now you run and cower instead.

Duly noted.

Do you agree with the assertions made by your fellow liberals that the lack of testing protocol was due to Trump's supposed incompetence?

You do?

Then that makes you prone to repeating that lie in the future. And when you do, you will be complicit in furthering misinformation, lies.

So yes, I am accusing you of being a liar. Because you will no doubt go about repeating that lie inside of your political circles and far left cliques.

Once you agree with a lie, you lie to yourself. When you lie to yourself, you are a liar.

Go away.
LOLOLOL

I like how you ask me a question, then answer it for me, and then call me a liar for the answer you gave.

rotfl-gif.288736

You do?

Go away.
LOLOLOL

I like how you ask me a question, then answer it for me, and then call me a liar for the answer you gave.

rotfl-gif.288736

I like how you countered my so called "incoherence" with more incoherence.

You do?

Go away.
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

You're lying yet again. I didn't say your post was incoherent.

Take your Lithium and try posting again after it kicks in.

You do?

Go away.
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I have you frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog. Scurry along.

You do?

Go away.
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I have you frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog. Scurry along.
LOL

Those are your hallucinations again. I'm actually laughing at what a retard you are. You literally accused me of lying -- and then when you couldn't prove it, asked me my position on it, then you made up my answer and accused me of lying again.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back