Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

There is no act of sedition in our history to compare with what the democrats are doing.

It's a bit difficult to pigeonhole the virus and it's fall out to Trump and/or US......since the same issues are global. Dimwits are a bit too focused on Trump, but fail to see that other countries have done & numbers of infected are far worse than here...….let that sink in, if you will

This is Trump's Hurricane Katrina, but worse. Trump and all his sheep still don't understand the seriousness of this, and when US cases soar to 100k+ they will look as bad as they ever have... but the sheep will still keep sheeping (if that's even a word in that context).

It's a bit difficult to pigeonhole the virus and it's fall out to Trump and/or US......since the same issues are global. Dimwits are a bit too focused on Trump, but fail to see that other countries have done & numbers of infected are far worse than here...….let that sink in, if you will

Yes. Other countries like Italy and Iran fucked up it appears. Italy didn't do enough from the get go, did we heed that warning?

the numbers are 'low' because we haven't had mass testing like they have for weeks.

that - according to the experts - is gonna change quickly. bigley, & like no one has seen b4.

i really want them to be wrong, but those same experts have been relying on science & not their fucking 'hunch'l & have been spot on from the start.

This is Trump's Hurricane Katrina, but worse. Trump and all his sheep still don't understand the seriousness of this, and when US cases soar to 100k+ they will look as bad as they ever have... but the sheep will still keep sheeping (if that's even a word in that context).

Mehh.

36,000,000 – 51,000,000 flu illnesses and 22,000 – 55,000 flu deaths from October 1, 2019, through March 7, 2020. Those from the CDC.

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

100k sounds pretty puny to me. Should I be freaking out right now?

Now repeat after me: Baaaa.

I'd call it his clusterfuck so far.

So Trump is responsible for a world wide pandemic that no country can control? smh Liberals.

no - donny is very much responsible for the way he has handled things from the start. having meetings behind classified HHS doors without the EXPERTS being allowed to attend was clusterfuck #1.

& so so many bad decisions & outright lies have made this bigley.

clus·ter·fuck
/ˈkləstərˌfək/

noun
vulgar slang•US
noun: clusterfuck; plural noun: clusterfucks; noun: cluster-fuck; plural noun: cluster-fucks
a disastrously mishandled situation or undertaking.

If Trump inherited Obama's economy, then he also inherited Obama's CDC preparedness.

"But here's the reality: the CDC's budget is now more than 7 percent larger than it was under President Obama's last two budgets. That is, the actual enacted program budgets for the CDC in 2016 and 2017 were both under $7.2 billion, but for 2020 the budget Congress adopted for it is nearly $7.7 billion."

The CDC's Budget Is Larger Now Than Under Obama | Ryan McMaken

I'd call it his clusterfuck so far.

So Trump is responsible for a world wide pandemic that no country can control? smh Liberals.

no - donny is very much responsible for the way he has handled things from the start. having meetings behind classified HHS doors without the EXPERTS being allowed to attend was clusterfuck #1.

& so so many bad decisions & outright lies have made this bigley.

clus·ter·fuck
/ˈkləstərˌfək/

noun
vulgar slang•US
noun: clusterfuck; plural noun: clusterfucks; noun: cluster-fuck; plural noun: cluster-fucks
a disastrously mishandled situation or undertaking.

Partisan Hack
Someone who cares more about supporting a particular party or ideology than supporting what is morally right, or factually true.
You may be a partisan hack if:
- the other side is to blame totally for all that is wrong in the country.
- you think its o.k. for judges to legislate from the bench as long as it coincides with your position.
- you won't admit the opposing party probably has as many good and as many bad ideas as your own favorite party.

Forum List

Back