Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
and part of the reason why there are bidding wars between the states to get needed PPE and ventilators.
That is one of the most infuriating aspects of his administration’s bungled response.

No shit. I spent 20 years in the military, and I know the value of a central chain of command. If Trump had kept it in place, they would have been able to buy at normal prices the materials needed and send to the states needing them the most. Instead? There is zero central chain of command, and governors are in bidding wars to get PPE from any where they can, which means that the price gougers can start bidding wars to make a whole bunch of money on this crisis.

Yesterday, on Inside Edition, they interviewed a lady who had a check for over 3 million that she had to take to a McDonald's parking lot several towns away to meet a guy to get masks. She said that she had to speed over there quick because if she didn't, someone else would buy them.

LOL

You can't even get my position right on what Imoeached Trump called a hoax even though I clarified it 3 times (so far). You really are in no position to project it's others who are the idiots. And you think people are wrong for stocking up on supplies during a period where we see entire corporations shutting down? Or in the case of Italy, an entire country locking down?

Oh look, he has no idea how stupid his fav game akes him lok...how precious. You're too stupid to know that you agree with m.
You look like you're posting drunk. How sad. :(

So maybe you can explain, even in your drunken stupor, why people shouldn't be stocking up on supplies given communities around the globe have been going on lock down...
To stem the spread of the new coronavirus, roughly 7 million people in seven counties were instructed to "shelter in place" and were prohibited from leaving their homes except for "essential" activities such as purchasing food, medicine and other necessities. Most businesses closed, with the exception of grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants (for takeout and delivery only), hospitals, gas stations, banks and a handful of others.
https://www.usnews.com/news/healthi...oronavirus-lockdown-foreshadows-whats-to-come
Sounds like you agree with stocking up. So why are you criticizing folks for doing just that?
:auiqs.jpg: If that's what you got from my post then you are proving my point about you.
Why hoard if the grocery stores are going to remain open?

You are the one who seemed to have thought that everything would have been closed down, I just showed that you were wrong in your inference.
Dumbfuck, this is what many face when going to grocery stores that are "open"...

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

... being "open" isn't enough to get ahold of these necessities. That was the dumbest answer you could have given. :eusa_doh:

I was in 3 stores last weekend NONE of them looked like that.

LOL

You can't even get my position right on what Imoeached Trump called a hoax even though I clarified it 3 times (so far). You really are in no position to project it's others who are the idiots. And you think people are wrong for stocking up on supplies during a period where we see entire corporations shutting down? Or in the case of Italy, an entire country locking down?

Oh look, he has no idea how stupid his fav game akes him lok...how precious. You're too stupid to know that you agree with m.

So maybe you can explain, even in your drunken stupor, why people shouldn't be stocking up on supplies given communities around the globe have been going on lock down...
To stem the spread of the new coronavirus, roughly 7 million people in seven counties were instructed to "shelter in place" and were prohibited from leaving their homes except for "essential" activities such as purchasing food, medicine and other necessities. Most businesses closed, with the exception of grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants (for takeout and delivery only), hospitals, gas stations, banks and a handful of others.
https://www.usnews.com/news/healthi...oronavirus-lockdown-foreshadows-whats-to-come
Sounds like you agree with stocking up. So why are you criticizing folks for doing just that?
:auiqs.jpg: If that's what you got from my post then you are proving my point about you.

You are the one who seemed to have thought that everything would have been closed down, I just showed that you were wrong in your inference.
Dumbfuck, this is what many face when going to grocery stores that are "open"...

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

... being "open" isn't enough to get ahold of these necessities. That was the dumbest answer you could have given. :eusa_doh:

They did when I posted that 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for being so studious.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

thumbsup.gif

Sorry kid, not here. Thanks for playing.

You know, I noticed something interesting at the local grocery stores. Seems that Ruffles is a big time comfort food, but only most flavors. Plain, Lime and Jalepeno, and Cheddar and Sour Cream are the only flavors of Ruffles that you can find anymore. Haven't seen a Sour Cream and Onion bag in weeks.

LOL

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

So? Do you think because you personally didn't experience it, no one else did either?

giphy.gif

LOL

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

So? Do you think because you personally didn't experience it, no one else did either?

giphy.gif

Not the point is it? It STILL isn't here.
Clearly you don't have the ability nor the desire to think for yourself.

LOL

5e6d0a19084d9.image.jpg

thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Not the point is it? It STILL isn't here.
Clearly you don't have the ability nor the desire to think for yourself.
LOLOL

You're fucking demented. :cuckoo:

I posted a photo of what stores looked like when I went weeks ago. You're in a deranged state where that's not true because you didn't see it last weekend.

I'd call it his clusterfuck so far.
You need to come back to reality.
Coronavirus will get Trump re-elected in November.
LOL

Suuure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Rasmussen, because that's the only poll that matters don't ya' know also has Trump down 13.

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

Or Trump's Waterloo?

Rasmussen, because that's the only poll that matters don't ya' know also has Trump down 13.
You Dems continue to pick and choose your polls.

No, overall all he's down in all polls. I picked out Rasmussen because right wingnuts quote it often whenever Trump is remotely close to 50% and then ignore it and every other pollster whenever it demonstrates that Trump is below 50%. When that happens, which is the norm, wingnuts cry about how unfair polls are or whatever.

Trump is unpopular and even during times of 'rally around the flag' moments sich as Pearl Harbor, starting of Gulf War or 9/11 where presidents receive huge amounts of approval around times of struggle Trump has lost that and while he had a very modest bounce in the polls he appears to be going back down to his usual unpopular self. What will be interesting to see is, does it stop at 44% or does he dip down further due to his incompetence during a pandemic. We shall see.

Forum List

Back