Is This Is Who You Want For Your President??? Are You Kidding ?

We are already experiencing a president who we don't want and who does not speak for us.
but obammy isn't in there anymore.

and this piece of shit won't be here longer, either. talk trump. cheap white trash who knows nothing. I'm of European ethnicity. He was raised in Queens. I was raised maybe 15 miles away in north jersey. I know trash. I never wanted to know it, but I know it now. I have some health issues right now that impair my walking, but it will subside. Then I will stand in line to vote for Biden and Harris. To my Jersey brother, Bruce Springsteen, coming up three years in front of me, I love you.
Trump has money that's for sure. He does speak like he is from the street. Like most people do. You do not like what you are.
I love who I am. It's roots. Like a spirit in the night. This piece of shit from Queens has go to go. There is a place for him in the swamps down by Carlstadt with the fishies.

We are already experiencing a president who we don't want and who does not speak for us.
but obammy isn't in there anymore.

and this piece of shit won't be here longer, either. talk trump. cheap white trash who knows nothing. I'm of European ethnicity. He was raised in Queens. I was raised maybe 15 miles away in north jersey. I know trash. I never wanted to know it, but I know it now. I have some health issues right now that impair my walking, but it will subside. Then I will stand in line to vote for Biden and Harris. To my Jersey brother, Bruce Springsteen, coming up three years in front of me, I love you.
Trump has money that's for sure. He does speak like he is from the street. Like most people do. You do not like what you are.
I love who I am. It's roots. Like a spirit in the night. This piece of shit from Queens has go to go. There is a place for him in the swamps down by Carlstadt with the fishies.
So you’re no different then Trump. You swim in a swamp, promoting creatures who feed you. Yes, we know who you are!

Forum List

Back