Is This Is Who You Want For Your President??? Are You Kidding ?

Every time Joe Biden speaks, he manages to put his hoof in his mouth.
Yesterday he said “ we can’t give GEORGE, err, GEORGE, errr, errr, four more years”!

Until his wife whispered “Trump “ in his ear!

THIS IS WHO YOU WANT FOR YOUR PRESIDENT??? ARE YOU KIDDING ?
And Trump is going to get beaten by a guy in severe mental decline. Sounds about right.
I like how Democrats are so dumb, they see Joe speak and think he is smart and quick witted.

Well they did think that Obama was actually black, that Hillary was the "smartest woman in the world", and that some Russian hookers peed on a bed.

So dumb, yes.
Well on one hand, Obongo did spend way more than we took in and actually had our credit score down graded. Sounds pretty black to me.
He also pulled the race card every chance he got, also pretty black.
He did get his job not due to qualification, but due partially to his race and being able to speak clearly.
On the flip side, he didn’t knock Michelle up and run out the door.
He also hasn’t been to jail. That kinda ruins his “keepin it real, yo” credits.

I suppose it’s a wash.

Some pretty good points there. I almost feel sorry for the guy. He must have had one hell of a time keeping his black half from stealing his white half's bicycle.

Oh wait. Never mind.

k9lqZ2Y.png
If Obama is half white, doesn't that make him 1/2 racist?

Yes, but I don't think he beat himself up over it.
He only used it, when it was convenient.

Yesterday he said “ we can’t give GEORGE, err, GEORGE, errr, errr, four more years”!

And Trump is going to get beaten by a guy in severe mental decline. Sounds about right.
I like how Democrats are so dumb, they see Joe speak and think he is smart and quick witted.

Well they did think that Obama was actually black, that Hillary was the "smartest woman in the world", and that some Russian hookers peed on a bed.

So dumb, yes.
Well on one hand, Obongo did spend way more than we took in and actually had our credit score down graded. Sounds pretty black to me.
He also pulled the race card every chance he got, also pretty black.
He did get his job not due to qualification, but due partially to his race and being able to speak clearly.
On the flip side, he didn’t knock Michelle up and run out the door.
He also hasn’t been to jail. That kinda ruins his “keepin it real, yo” credits.

I suppose it’s a wash.

Some pretty good points there. I almost feel sorry for the guy. He must have had one hell of a time keeping his black half from stealing his white half's bicycle.

Oh wait. Never mind.

k9lqZ2Y.png
If Obama is half white, doesn't that make him 1/2 racist?

Yes, but I don't think he beat himself up over it.
He only used it, when it was convenient.
Obama being half white made him smart enough to get an ID.

I'd like to test a theory I've had for some time.

So, let's all see how long this stupid thread stays open. Everyone gather round.

We have a title in all caps, no meaningful content and no link to meaningless content.

My bet is that it stays open.

Watch.

There's always the possibility that it gets closed just because I said something, but I doubt it.

If you look through his thread posting history, this cat always gets a free pass to not have to follow the same rules we do.
Here's a link. I can't put it in the OP, but it does work...until Twitter takes it down. :laughing0301:

So, let's all see how long this stupid thread stays open. Everyone gather round.

We have a title in all caps, no meaningful content and no link to meaningless content.

Watch.

There's always the possibility that it gets closed just because I said something, but I doubt it.

If you look through his thread posting history, this cat always gets a free pass to not have to follow the same rules we do.
Here's a link. I can't put it in the OP, but it does work...until Twitter takes it down. :laughing0301:

Democrats think biden is smart and together. Says a lot about the average democrat...

Here's a link. I can't put it in the OP, but it does work...until Twitter takes it down.

Yeah, no, that's not the point, I don't really care about any of that, the thread's about as deep as most others around here anyway. Cripes, when's the last time you saw an actual policy discussion? Pft.

I was talking about something completely different.

OP knows what I'm talking about. And so do the mods. Some of em, anyway. lol.

Whatever, though. I just wanted to prove my theory. I did. And now I'm finished.

Try to be a little more discreet about it, at least, gosh.

Proceed...

Last edited:

Biden is still smarter than Trump. Trump thinks that Finland is part of Russia.
19 times Trump showed he hasn't got a clue about the most basic world geography
Trump looks like a super genius next to Biden.

Biden is also a pedophile.

The average democrat is also a pedophile and doesn't even know it. This is why they watch cuties, come here and defend it, and nominate creepy Joe.

Imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a thing for sniffing and groping little girls like Biden?
7 Creepy Things Donald Trump Has Said About Ivanka
Not even close. This Democrat deflects to Trump to defend pedophiles.

Democrats = pedophile defenders

Tell us how normal Biden is with little girls. I'm sure Democrat cuties fans will see nothing wrong with biden groping and sniffing them.
You’re the only one thinking about pedophiles. Think of getting some help.

Watch.

Democrats think biden is smart and together. Says a lot about the average democrat...

For all of Vice President Biden's obvious cognitive problems, he is still the sharpest knife in the Democrat Party's drawer. He schlonged the rest of the 30 dim bulbs royally during the primary season.

OH MY GOSH, I POSTED ALL IN CAPS!
Please don’t call the “CAP” Police!

Hey, man, the cap police don't have a problem kicking the rest of our doors down if we broke any single one of the three rules you just broke or otherwise break every single solitary time you post a thread and get by with it scot-free.

It's a matter of principle. Know what I mean, jelly bean?
Thanks, now I can sleep better!

Trump looks like a super genius next to Biden.

Biden is also a pedophile.

The average democrat is also a pedophile and doesn't even know it. This is why they watch cuties, come here and defend it, and nominate creepy Joe.

Imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a thing for sniffing and groping little girls like Biden?
7 Creepy Things Donald Trump Has Said About Ivanka
Not even close. This Democrat deflects to Trump to defend pedophiles.

Democrats = pedophile defenders

Tell us how normal Biden is with little girls. I'm sure Democrat cuties fans will see nothing wrong with biden groping and sniffing them.
agree, he therefore is all in for pedophiles.

..Four more years of GEORGE...hhhmmm...in Four years we will be in a different world?" HOPEFULLY BY THEN, YOU AND YOUR CORRUPT FAMILY JOE BEIJING...YOU WILL MEET HILARY AND BARRACK IN JAIL...

Here's a link. I can't put it in the OP, but it does work...until Twitter takes it down.

Yeah, no, that's not the point, I don't really care about any of that, the thread's about as deep as most others around here anyway. Cripes, when's the last time you saw an actual policy discussion? Pft.

I was talking about something completely different.

OP knows what I'm talking about. And so do the mods. Some of em, anyway. lol.

Whatever, though. I just wanted to prove my theory. I did. And now I'm finished.

Try to be a little more discreet about it, at least, gosh.

Proceed...

then why did you ask for a link then? that seems odd. you asked and it was supplied, by me and him. so Joe doesn't even know he's running against George Trump.

then why did you ask for a link then? that seems odd. you asked and it was supplied, by me and him. so Joe doesn't even know he's running against George Trump.

I didn't ask for a link. A simply pointed out that the op did not provide one. Again. Then I said that he never does. And I'm right. I also mentioned that his thread title was all caps. Which he went back and fixed later.

Don't you read good?

The stupid shit a lot of you people find important, I couldn't care less about. I don't care to read the links most of you post, they're most often about as deep as a mud puddle and certainly not relevant to many, if any, of the critical issues with which the nation is faced at all. I had no interest in reading yet another thread premised on a bunch of pablum. Again, I was simply pointing out that there was no link.

I'm more interested in discussing actual policy. Something very, very few of you are interested in, clearly. Because if you ever had to, it'd clearly demonstrate that you're no different than the people you bash. It's why so few of you even make an attempt.

To your stupid comment about other people posting a link later, that's not how the rules are framed, dumb ass.

Last edited:

I didn't ask for a link. A simply pointed out that the op did not provide one one. Again. Then I said that he never does. And I'm right.

Don't you read good?

The stupid shit a lot of you people find important, I couldn't care less about. I had no interest in reading yet another thread premised on a bunch of pablum.
why? you asked and it was provided. so now what? what is your point? did he say George or not? do you have enough integrity to answer?

Joe misspoke... that happens... He does it all the time... It is grand, it is human...

Trump seriously doesn't know... We are talking basic stuff, Finland and Russia, disinfectant, the law......

Joe will misspeak again and the world will not end... Ht will be surrounded by a top class crew...

By the way GOP have a top class crew too but few of them would go near Trump. Smart people know Trump is a cancer and best avoided... So many GOP politicians are going to have live with there cowardice... Trump will be brought to court in New York and his protection will start to slip...

I think Biden will have an AG who could also charge Trump but Biden will stay out of it... Eventually as the truth comes out the GOP will turn on him and eat there own. Trump won't have the bully pulpit to herd them around anymore... There is plenty of GOP that want shot of Trump if he looses...

Biden could protect him and that would actually to his advantage... Trump would hang around like a bad smell... Riddled in bad dealings and court cases dip feeding corruption and infecting anyone who was working and supporting him at the time.

Democrats might not want to kill with a dagger but let him infect the whole beast..

Joe Biden is going to be your next president.
Say it.
PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN!!!

Forum List

Back