Is This Is Who You Want For Your President??? Are You Kidding ?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Every time Joe Biden speaks, he manages to put his hoof in his mouth.
Yesterday he said “ we can’t give GEORGE, err, GEORGE, errr, errr, four more years”!

Until his wife whispered “Trump “ in his ear!

THIS IS WHO YOU WANT FOR YOUR PRESIDENT??? ARE YOU KIDDING ?

It’s been clear for some time he is suffering cognitive decline. Democrats either won’t admit what’s starting them in their face, or the refuse to believe it because republicans say it.
Whatever the case, they are wrong.
I’m sure those in power aren’t delusional, and plan to have joe as a figure head for a bit and then resign, or remove him if he won’t resign.
If they would admit he was slipping, and that they will vote for anyone against Trump, I’d understand.
I would have voted for a can of orange juice over Obongo. At least a can of orange juice couldnt fuck things up.

Yesterday he said “ we can’t give GEORGE, err, GEORGE, errr, errr, four more years”!

Its has gotten past the point of feeling sorry for him.
Intervention ?

I'd like to test a theory I've had for some time.

So, let's all see how long this stupid thread stays open. Everyone gather round.

We have a title in all caps, no meaningful content and no link to meaningless content.

My bet is that it stays open.

Watch.

There's always the possibility that it gets closed just because I said something, but I doubt it.

If you look through his thread posting history, this cat always gets a free pass to not have to follow the same rules we do.

Last edited:

calm down, all-caps trumptard.

reflect on the fact that apparently a lot of people consider the alternative to biden to be worse.

So, let's all see how long this stupid thread stays open. Everyone gather round.

We have a title in all caps, no meaningful content and no link to meaningless content.

Watch.

There's always the possibility that it gets closed just because I said something, but I doubt it.

If you look through his thread posting history, this cat always gets a free pass to not have to follow the same rules we do.
Kinda like Twitter and Facebook. They only censor Republicans. Guess you should quit complaining and move on. Thats what Democrats tell me.

Kinda like Twitter and Facebook. They only censor Republicans. Guess you should quit complaining and move on. Thats what Democrats tell me.

Oh, I'm not complaining. I don''t think there's a nickels worth of difference between the political duopoly.

Just testing a theory is all.

And Trump is going to get beaten by a guy in severe mental decline. Sounds about right.

And Trump is going to get beaten by a guy in severe mental decline. Sounds about right.
I like how Democrats are so dumb, they see Joe speak and think he is smart and quick witted.

If he gets in, his beloved son can help him out, like George IV helped his father the Tyrant George III when he suffered cognitive decline in the 19th Century.
Who are you talking about?

I'm pointing out that Biden's situation is hardly unique, and other nations have dealt with it, if America makes an unforced error and elects him.

I like how Democrats are so dumb, they see Joe speak and think he is smart and quick witted.
Biden is still smarter than Trump. Trump thinks that Finland is part of Russia.
19 times Trump showed he hasn't got a clue about the most basic world geography

can't make this up.

hahahahahahahahaha. by Looney Tunes? hahhahahahahahahaha

Watch.

Watch.

OH MY GOSH, I POSTED ALL IN CAPS!
Please don’t call the “CAP” Police!

New Topics

Forum List

Back