Is This In Poor Taste.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a BIG pro-life supporter .....and incensed at both the Democrat Party endorsing infanticide, and Democrat voters denying they are endorsing infanticide, but is it OK to use humor about such a subject.

OK....here's the context: KKKer Democrat Governor of Virginia Northam explained infanticide and his being peachy-keen with same:

Democrat Virginia Governor, and medical doctor, Northam, adhered to and explained that Democrat principle, here: "If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.” Fake News: Liberal Rag Says Trump Lied About VA Governor's Support For After Birth Abortion. Uh, There's Tape.

Do you need the definition of 'infanticide'?

Now see what the Bee is doing today:

"Kamala Says Biden Will Be 'Kept Comfortable' While A Discussion Ensues About Whether To Keep Him Alive
December 1st, 2020
article-7559-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In an honest and heartfelt talk with reporters, Kamala Harris discussed some of the tough decisions they now have to face in light of Biden's ankle injury. Harris is assuring the public these decisions will be handled with the utmost sensitivity and compassion.

"I can tell you this," said Harris. "Joe will be kept comfortable. He will be resuscitated if I wish, and then a discussion will ensue between me and my doctor about how we should move forward in the most humane way possible. In the end, this must always be the woman's choice, and I will make this choice privately between me and my doctor."
One reporter pointed out that Kamala's statement was remarkably similar to what Governor Ralph Northam said about babies who survive abortions.
"Yeah, that's no coincidence," said Harris. "Joe Biden's existence is inconvenient for me and my presidential ambitions. I owe my career to the right to choose, and I will exercise that right whenever I can!"
Harris then threw back her head and cackled for five minutes straight, causing all the reporters in the room to nervously join in.
The New York Times went on to praise Harris for her tremendously sensitive treatment of such a difficult issue. "

See what they did there?

It's in poor taste only insofar as Harris is in poor taste.

And that Biden's diapers are bigger now than they were 78 years ago.

I'm a BIG pro-life supporter .....and incensed at both the Democrat Party endorsing infanticide, and Democrat voters denying they are endorsing infanticide, but is it OK to use humor about such a subject.

OK....here's the context: KKKer Democrat Governor of Virginia Northam explained infanticide and his being peachy-keen with same:

Democrat Virginia Governor, and medical doctor, Northam, adhered to and explained that Democrat principle, here: "If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.” Fake News: Liberal Rag Says Trump Lied About VA Governor's Support For After Birth Abortion. Uh, There's Tape.

"Kamala Says Biden Will Be 'Kept Comfortable' While A Discussion Ensues About Whether To Keep Him Alive
December 1st, 2020
article-7559-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In an honest and heartfelt talk with reporters, Kamala Harris discussed some of the tough decisions they now have to face in light of Biden's ankle injury. Harris is assuring the public these decisions will be handled with the utmost sensitivity and compassion.

"I can tell you this," said Harris. "Joe will be kept comfortable. He will be resuscitated if I wish, and then a discussion will ensue between me and my doctor about how we should move forward in the most humane way possible. In the end, this must always be the woman's choice, and I will make this choice privately between me and my doctor."
One reporter pointed out that Kamala's statement was remarkably similar to what Governor Ralph Northam said about babies who survive abortions.
"Yeah, that's no coincidence," said Harris. "Joe Biden's existence is inconvenient for me and my presidential ambitions. I owe my career to the right to choose, and I will exercise that right whenever I can!"
Harris then threw back her head and cackled for five minutes straight, causing all the reporters in the room to nervously join in.
The New York Times went on to praise Harris for her tremendously sensitive treatment of such a difficult issue. "

See what they did there?
Make no mistake, Commie Harris is still upset over Biden segregating black kids on school buses.
'
I doubt seriously she cares if he suffers.

If you have to ask ... you probably already know the answer.

December 1st, 2020
article-7559-1.jpg

See what they did there?
Make no mistake, Commie Harris is still upset over Biden segregating black kids on school buses.
'
I doubt seriously she cares if he suffers.

Well, on serious note, you may have seen this:

"Pelosi pushes new bill to determine whether a President is capable of serving"

I always believed that this was meant, not for Trump, but for Biden if he was elected, to put in an even more radical Democrat.

December 1st, 2020
article-7559-1.jpg

See what they did there?

if you kill people after they are born because they have different views is that post birth abortion?

Last edited:
Yes, the Bee's article was in poor taste & disrespectful.

But it WAS very funny.

I am guessing that Facebook and Twitter would ban it.

December 1st, 2020
article-7559-1.jpg

See what they did there?

if you kill people after they are born because they have different views is that post birth abortion?

Are you announcing your support for infanticide?

Unnecessary.....that's what Democrat voters have done with their vote.

Yes, the Bee's article was in poor taste & disrespectful.

But it WAS very funny.

I am guessing that Facebook and Twitter would ban it.

I agree totally.

We are left with only two options.....to satirize the lack of humanity of the Democrats.....

...and...

Samizdat (Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader. The practice of manual reproduction was widespread, due to the fact that most typewriters and printing devices were inventorized and required permission to access. This grassroots practice to evade official Soviet censorship was fraught with danger, as harsh punishments were meted out to people caught possessing or copying censored materials. Wikipedia

Vladimir Bukovsky summarized it as follows:
"Samizdat: I write it myself, edit it myself, censor it myself, publish it myself, distribute it myself, and spend time in prison for it myself."

It was funny in a sort of 'all over the map' kind of way.

Y'know what.....a bunch of people who saw your picture said the very same thing!

Quite a coinkydink, huh?

Y'know what.....a bunch of people who saw your picture said the very same thing!

Quite a coinkydink, huh?
The bassist and drummer in our band are both born and raised Italians from Brooklyn. They would probably say "coincidence", with an accent, of course.

It was funny in a sort of 'all over the map' kind of way.

Quite a coinkydink, huh?

Quite a coinkydink, huh?
The bassist and drummer in our band are both born and raised Italians from Brooklyn. They would probably say "coincidence", with an accent, of course.

My Brooklyn accent is tinged with something a bit further East.

Forum List

Back