Is this Due to Illegals Overloading?

The quality and quantity of available health care in the US will decline for several years to come.

Yes, you sit in the waiting room behind 50 illegal aliens. Now Obama wants to make them legal AND give them free health care!

Those illegals must be paying cash, because they are not covered by healthcare

Yes, you sit in the waiting room behind 50 illegal aliens. Now Obama wants to make them legal AND give them free health care!

Yes. I have heard that on several shows also. The illegalswill be able buy their own HC.

If they can't pay I am assuming they will get it for free as they are now.

It has ALWAYS taken forever to get in to see a doctor. That's been a running joke for decades and it's nothing new. They overbook to make sure they don't lose a dime. Nothing wrong with that...just nothing new.

Prove it!

Ummm, in the legislation it specifically excludes illegal residents from receiving health care.

As another poster said, emergency care will continue to be provided. That's not really because of america's health care system as much as it's part of a doctor's Hippocratic oath, so I don't really see the qualms here.

If anything your worries should be on other aspects of the bill, not waiting longer to see your doctor, because really, who goes to the DOCTOR and then must see him urgently? Wouldn't you go to the hospital for that?

Emergency rooms may be overloaded because of illegals because the emergency room is a place where they can get free healthcare.

The doctors over book because people always cancel
or don't show up sometimes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back