Zone1 Is This Considered Fat Shaming? New Mario Kart Ride Under Fire

Six Flags Over Texas is fatphobic, sexist, and bigoted.

I'm tall and large. But not SO large I can't fasten my own seat belt on The Giant rollercoaster.
And yet, I was asked to LEAVE the ride before it started because "my safety bar wasn't connecting".......BULL FUCKING SHIT!
It was, and it did, and I even tried to push it out of the locked position right in front of the whore, and she said she'd have me removed if I didn't leave. And I was with my nephew who wanted to ride with me, because we hadn't seen each other for 10 years. He was shattered he had to ride alone.

BUT.......as I was getting out of the coaster seat, what did I see up at the front of the coaster????
Two HUGE OBESE ***** being PUSHED and SHOVED into their seats!!! And it took THREE FUCKING CREW PEOPLE TO GET THEIR FUCKING SAFETY BARS DOWN OVER AND UNDER THEIR FUCKING MASSIVE GUTS!!!!

I let the CEO of that place have it. And I filed as many grievances and online BAD reviews as I possibly could.

there are always weight, height etc restrictions....you cant ride a regular horse if you are obese..

is the 40 inches measured across or around?

The more we pressure big fat Oinkers to give us back our space, the safer and more pleasant the world becomes .
Think Green and happy. Think thin .
Imagine one coming close to you and threatening to fall on top of you. Or, one spotting you quietly eating your lunch and they start lumbering your way .
More Panic than stress . Very frightening .

Last edited:
Wow, I'm surprised by that cutoff. The average American woman has a 38 inch waist.

Yes. The average waist line has gone from 32 in America, to 42. And this is from the 1970's going forward.
I can remember woman in the 60's obsessing over weight control when I was little. All those fad weight loss machines, pills, syrups, and tonics.

Black men like fat white women for some reason. THIS is why they want to be the size of a Goodyear blimp. They want to hook them a black guy so they can live off welfare and do nothing but lay around eating all day and poppin out those welfare checks.

jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5c4ccc8cb7ad3__66369.1642630627.jpg

Just a working theory............cause I've seen a LOT of evidence over the years.

Yes. The average waist line has gone from 32 in America, to 42. And this is from the 1970's going forward.
I can remember woman in the 60's obsessing over weight control when I was little. All those fad weight loss machines, pills, syrups, and tonics.

Black men like fat white women for some reason. THIS is why they want to be the size of a Goodyear blimp. They want to hook them a black guy so they can live off welfare and do nothing but lay around eating all day and poppin out those welfare checks.

jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5c4ccc8cb7ad3__66369.1642630627.jpg

Just a working theory............cause I've seen a LOT of evidence over the years.

Yes, in the 60s that is true. My mother is TINY--teeny tiny. She did not weigh 90 lbs when she got pg with me. Still, the dr gave her DIET PILLS because she was gaining weight too fast in pg (uh, probably because she was so small!). They swore by no more than a 15 lb weight gain back then. Thank God, she took only a couple and then stopped. They made her feel like crap. In the end she weighed close to 110 pg (!!!) and lost it all almost immediately.

All this to say, being mindful of your weight is always a good move. But drs obsessing to the point of putting women on diet pills--WHO WEIGH 90 LBS....no.

• Banned
is the 40 inches measured across or around?

I don't know but I think it's basically a rarity to find anymore. I think I'm somewhere between forty-five and fifty myself since I'm a tad bit chubby lol

Forum List

Back