Is this confirmed: Rape lawsuit dropped against Trump (again)

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
November surprise goes poof: Woman drops lawsuit alleging Trump raped her when she was 13

Can anyone else verify that this lawsuit has been dropped ^
--------------

A few days ago, anti-Trump forces were hoping that this woman alleging that Donald Trump raped her when she was only 13-years old would sink the GOP nominee’s chances.

First her big news conference was cancelled, and now the entire lawsuit has been dropped — AGAIN:
-------------

Lisa Bloom, another lawyer representing the anonymous woman in the suit, claimed her website was hacked and that her and her client were receiving death threats over charges:

EXCLUSIVE: Trump's 13-year-old 'rape
victim' dramatically DROPS her case. Woman withdraws legal claim she was assaulted at Jeffrey Epstein sex party

• 'Katie Johnson's' shocking allegations first emerged in a lawsuit filed in California in April this year
  • She claimed she was lured to a sex party by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein where she was forced into rough role-play sex with presidential candidate
  • She said she was 13 when she met Trump after leaving her home in Oklahoma in 1994 to try to pursue a modeling career in New York
  • On Wednesday Johnson suddenly cancelled a press conference at which she was set to reveal herself for the first time
  • She spoke to DailyMail.com - and we have now learned that lawyers are pulling the case she filed against Trump and Epstein
  • She had no proof that her story is true and Trump has denied her claims
  • Clinton supporters had seized on the story as a possible knock out blow
CONFIRMATION

3A13354700000578-3894806-image-a-6_1478301431217.jpg

Dropped out due to a fear he will win now ??? Yep probably, and the demo's will drop her like a hot potato afterwards or before hand, and she knows it... Sounds like a smart woman to me.

November surprise goes poof: Woman drops lawsuit alleging Trump raped her when she was 13

--------------

A few days ago, anti-Trump forces were hoping that this woman alleging that Donald Trump raped her when she was only 13-years old would sink the GOP nominee’s chances.

First her big news conference was cancelled, and now the entire lawsuit has been dropped — AGAIN:
-------------

Lisa Bloom, another lawyer representing the anonymous woman in the suit, claimed her website was hacked and that her and her client were receiving death threats over charges:
This week she abruptly canceled a plan to speak publicly about the allegations, and another attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client.

“She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear,” Bloom said on Wednesday. Bloom’s mother, Gloria Allred, is an attorney representing several women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit

Seems she's terrified.

Dropped out due to a fear he will win now ??? Yep probably, and the demo's will drop her like a hot potato afterwards or before hand, and she knows it... Sounds like a smart woman to me.

Who knows. I would only support dropping it if the charges are false.
But if so, if it was false, then this is legal abuse, and I would complain
about that, on behalf of all rape victims that lose credibility due to false claims like this.

Yep, it's been dropped. Lisa Bloom confirmed it on twitter.

Congratulations to the scumbags of the internet who threatened Jane Doe with death threats, and to the scumbags who hacked Lisa's law firm website. Hopefully that helps you sleep well at night. Hey, it's only your conscience, right?

--------------

-------------

This week she abruptly canceled a plan to speak publicly about the allegations, and another attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client.

“She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear,” Bloom said on Wednesday. Bloom’s mother, Gloria Allred, is an attorney representing several women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

Seems she's terrified.

Well maybe as a Democrat who supports women's rights and restitution for rape victims,
I should join with Hillary and all other Democrats and women's advocates to demand
a safe venue for this and other rape cases to be heard where victims are not intimidated.

Wouldn't Hillary join me in defending all women in this situation?

Lisa Bloom is Gloria Allred's daughter. That should tell you all you need to know about this case.

Congratulations to the scumbags of the internet who threatened Jane Doe with death threats, and to the scumbags who hacked Lisa's law firm website. Hopefully that helps you sleep well at night. Hey, it's only your conscience, right?

More than likely the FBI will find in Hillary's newly discovered emails that the whole thing was concocted as a political strategy.

Yep. that's the ticket.

about that, on behalf of all rape victims that lose credibility due to false claims like this.
You don't know it's false. You know how violent Trump supporters are. I suspect she is just terrified.

--------------

-------------

Seems she's terrified.

Well maybe as a Democrat who supports women's rights and restitution for rape victims,
I should join with Hillary and all other Democrats and women's advocates to demand
a safe venue for this and other rape cases to be heard where victims are not intimidated.

Why would she join you? She covered for her husband and slandered all the women that bill had affairs with.

Congratulations to the scumbags of the internet who threatened her with death threats, and to the scumbags who hacked Lisa's law firm website. Hopefully that helps you sleep well at night. Hey, it's only your conscience, right?
Ahem. Who would be getting these death,threats since the accuser has been so successful at being anonymous? No twitter, facebook, no email. Nothing. Where were the death threats sent? Where are the death threats? Were they turned over to the police? Were they turned over to the FBI? There never was an accuser nor were there any witnesses. It was all made up.

Congratulations to the scumbags of the internet who threatened her with death threats, and to the scumbags who hacked Lisa's law firm website. Hopefully that helps you sleep well at night. Hey, it's only your conscience, right?
Ahem. Who would be getting these death,threats since the accuser has been so successful at being anonymous? No twitter, facebook, no email. Nothing. Where were the death threats sent? Where are the death threats? Were they turned over to the police? Were they turned over to the FBI? There never was an accuser nor were there any witnesses. It was all made up.

Apparently, her real name got out there. And anonymous took credit for hacking Lisa Bloom's law firm site.

You don't know it's false. You know how violent Trump supporters are. I suspect she is just terrified.
So far the only violence has come from democrats.

--------------

-------------

Seems she's terrified.

. Hillary ?????????? ROTFLMBO

Forum List

Back